Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dinaaaaa

Just a shame that when chichi recovers she has to go back to live in that filthy house with that bunch of imbeciles who show no love towards her.
Nadia seriously ought to get a health check up. Fainting like that is not normal. I've had family members around her age who started to have funny turns like that and in some cases it turned out to be a serious condition.
where does it say she fainted? I haven’t seen that

Reactions: 6

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
they cant move on from the past
rather than build on a future for their output, accepting new technology, current content, Manks is stuck in the days when he was a assistant camera man - his skills or kit have probably not moved on for 20 yeras
they are out of touch and out of date with what is going on in the media world as all they think of is making a fast buck out of low life TV
LW is out of topic too so many people complain and wonder why its still on ITV, it looks so dated now
who the hell watches it???
the BBC controller probably didnt lie her because he thought she was rubbish at presenting and a terrible cook!
Guilty!! I'm going to own up I watch it:oops:.

• Haha

Hils

VIP Member
Press on your name here on this page
Then press on the blank picture circle and then again when it takes you to next page
Then it lets you take a pic from your phone photo album
Hope that helps
Thank you so much 🙂

• Heart

Dinaaaaa

*Requested* EastEnders - Every Nick Cotton "Hello Ma" Saying (1986 - 2014)

Sorry I don’t know how to repost a YouTube video but please have a look if you can find it ^^^

Reactions: 5