Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Did Mark Adderley ruin the Nadia's well established youtube channel?

• Yes

Votes: 110 96.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many brilliant title suggestions this time, however @Tuppence wins with 31votes...

Recap...

The Sawalha-Adderleys went on holiday with goodness knows how many people, to a place that didn't let dogs on the furniture, so they allowed their dogs on the furniture...

Mark got food poisoning and used it to ignore his subs again and again...

The subs said goodbye to Xander and hello to AG new well advertised toupee...

Nadia's NoGa is completely out of sync, bit like Nadia...

A little insignificant sub called Maureen said hello from the dark side, her comments were removed and she seems to have vanished...

Several other subs had their comments removed because they forgot they are only allowed to agree with what the Sawalha-Adderleys say...

Nadia went on 2 holidays in 2 weeks...

Nadia and Mark decided it was appropriate to do a podcast on whether anyone regretted having children, because their 13yr old child isn't anxious and depressed enough!

A significant difference was highlighed between Nadia and her beloved sub Ashley.

AG has booked an "Addison Lee" car to drive him on his holiday around London for the TV awards show, where as "Nadia Sawalha off the TELLY" has taken her elderly and poorly parents on holiday ON THE TRAIN!

Nadia is currently away in a caravan/luxury lodge with her parents where poor old diabetic Teddy will be living off excessive carbs and Nadia drama all week...

Here's to another week highlighting the misdemeanours of the Sawalha-Adderleys.

Edited to say... I've asked the moderaters to amend my Toodke Pip spelling mistake... Apologies!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Absolutely he ruined her channel. His blatant narcissism and poor attitude towards critics, banal jokes, filthiness, navel gazing, malicious slurs towards viewers on the lives and need to self gratify does not make for light-hearted fun viewing, which, for all of Nadia's faults (and she has many and also displays narcissistic behaviour), Nadia and Kaye's channel offered. Of course, Kaye called Mark out and was not seen on the channel again, but we've already documented that.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I've just taken one for the team, I've fast forwarded through the latest vlog to see who features in it and what content is in it etc.. Watching paint dry would far superior to watching this Vlog, it truly would 😕

It's also from a couple of months ago when Teddy 1st fell ill 🤒

Predominantly Mark and a little bit of Nanny Di in the park and in the car talking absolutely benal rubbish
- 0 to 16mins

Nadia at the dentist
- 16mins to 33 mins (17minutes of dentist vlog?)

Mark, Nanny Di and Mental Mark with another benal chat about nothing
- 33mins to the end

None of the vlog requires anything more that a couple of mins editing to stick 3 separate films together.. It's along time since I've watched a vlog but my goodness it was Bad, REALLY REALLY BAD!

The vlog has a #Gift so I'm assuming she got the very expensive invisilign teeth things for free which is shocking as she won't wear them and she can more than afford them 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Welcome @Gingercake 👋🏼
I wouldn’t be surprised if Diane’s trainers have holes in.
She seems to only own a few items of clothing, and as she has to wash them in the bath, it often appears that she doesn’t bother at all.
They should treat her to a washing machine and a few more changes of clothes.
I couldn’t live with myself seeing my mother in that state and not helping.

Hope you enjoy it here - may I ask what brought you over to Tattle?🙂

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I've just taken one for the team, I've fast forwarded through the latest vlog to see who features in it and what content is in it etc.. Watching paint dry would far superior to watching this Vlog, it truly would 😕

Predominantly Mark and a little bit of Nanny Di in the park and in the car talking absolutely benal rubbish
- 0 to 16mins

Nadia at the dentist

- 33mins to the end

None of the vlog requires anything more that a couple of mins editing to stick 3 separate films together.. It's along time since I've watched a vlog but my goodness it was Bad, REALLY REALLY BAD!

The vlog has a #Gift so I'm assuming she got the very expensive invisilign teeth things for free which is shocking as she won't wear them and she can more than afford them 😡

What a caring title - Nadia's Dad falls ill. Nanny Di talks after her fall. Sums up the "views before family motto" :-(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Gosh, I can’t believe it’s a new 🧵 already. Things are definitely moving very quickly and more and more new members joining which is great to see. It shows that more and more people are questioning them.

Thank you for setting up a new thread @notSUBmissive and hold on tight eh... here ee go again! It truly is a 🎢

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So many brilliant title suggestions this time, however @Tuppence wins with 31votes...

Recap...

The Sawalha-Adderleys went on holiday with goodness knows how many people, to a place that didn't let dogs on the furniture, so they allowed their dogs on the furniture...

A little insignificant sub called Maureen said hello from the dark side, her comments were removed and she seems to have vanished...

Several other subs had their comments removed because they forgot they are only allowed to agree with what the Sawalha-Adderleys say...

Nadia and Mark decided it was appropriate to do a podcast on whether anyone regretted having children, because their 13yr old child isn't anxious and depressed enough!

A significant difference was highlighed between Nadia and her beloved sub Ashley.

AG has booked an "Addison Lee" car to drive him on his holiday around London for the TV awards show, where as "Nadia Sawalha off the TELLY" has taken her elderly and poorly parents on holiday ON THE TRAIN!

Nadia is currently away in a caravan/luxury lodge with her parents where poor old diabetic Teddy will be living off excessive carbs and Nadia drama all week...

Edited to say... I've asked the moderaters to amend my Toodke Pip spelling mistake... Apologies!
Thanks to not SUBmissive for setting up the new thread and for the great summary.
Love the title @Tuppence.👍
Here’s my two pen’orth.🤗

Funnies from the last Thread.

OMGoshness!

The last thread has to win 🏆 for being one of the best yet for witty remarks.
Just soooo funny and fast moving. Thanks to all for the great laughs🙏😊

There were so many ‘crackers’ but I’d just end up filling this new thread with the old one again.

In the style of ‘sweet li’l Helen from South Africa,’ 😇 I’ve added relevant emojis for effect. (That was actually quite fun- sad eh?)🙈🤪😂🎉🌈🦄🌈🧠😵💫💃🏻🐷🐔💐🌞🌈🌈

Despite all their shenanigans, and our differing opinions, it’s good to remind ourselves that we all have the giggles in common.
Not from a place of malice but just human nature.
(If ya didn’t laugh-you’d cry kinda sentiment.)

Great to see SEVERAL new Tattlers arriving too.👋❤
I think this thread saw more new arrivals than ever before.
(Trying to recall what triggered that?
Answers on BBC a postcard please?🤓)

Here’s some hi-lights-😊

'Food poisoning'. Must have been Nadia cooking chicken then.🍗🤮😂@kais93

She’ll be too busy holding his hair back for him while he’s chucking up, and wiping his arse for him👶🏻😂🤮@HereForAScroll

…they are all driving home in their Covidpod.😷🚙😂@chipmunk

She says hot 🔥husband, I say he looks like worzel gummidge let out on day release 😂

…looks like he could contaminate/poison the food and not the other way around?🤢☠😂@Misbehaving

Patrick run for the hills mate.
🏃‍♂️🏔🏔😂@Miss LDN

…absuloute knob cheese, what a prick🍆🧀😂@tomtomclub

#cantcountchristmastreeseither
🎄🎄🌲🌲😂@Hopscotch

…her ‘Snow White’ mirror, convinces her everyday🪞😂@chipmunk

Where is your pretty little sister, have you eaten her?👧🥂😂@rivermonster

…to crown it out his smut and the KOOMBIAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! 🏕🎶🕊🙏😂@diamondtext

And she’s still got the fooking dungarees on👃🏻☢⚠😂@Dinaaaaa

Sad bastard syndrome🤦🏻😂@Podular

The stinking dungarees are holding her up, thus making her appear like she’s almost sober.☠🥴😂@HereForAScroll

…as my old granny used to say

I’d probably tickle them to death with the bread knife .......🍞🔪 😂@diamondtext

I still feel like the dogs are cleaner than them🐩🐶😂@The godmother1

For Pete's sake, your on holiday in Norfolk, I'm here stuck with no haircut and sweltering heat witch!😡☀💈💇🏻‍♀️✂😂@bitterntwisted

…that whole shitshow is madder than Billy Smarts Flying Circus …
💩🤡🎪😂

Let’s not forget the banofee desert, the stuff of nightmares 🍰🥵😅@diamondtext

(About the holiday home in Norfolk)

…call in the priest to do an exorcism!

Give the condemned building the last rights put it out of its misery!! ☣🏚✝💀🪦😂@Misbehaving

The piano on her new song sounds like Manky in a bipolar state sat going plinky plonk on his piano...
🎹🎹😂@notSUBmissive

Liberace on speed. All those bleedin' silver rings still make me shiver.🎹💍💍💍💊💉😂@Herbert2005

…she's just slipped off a yoga incompatible sandal just to pose for the pic.🩴📸😂@kais93
*it will take the cleaner a day to calm down.

Definitely will need petrol and a match.⛽🔥😂@Podular

The lies just drip off his tongue like the sweat from his man boobs(.)(.) 🥵👅😂@Bulls**t detector

AG ... "wanna buy a watch"
⏱⌚😂@notSUBmissive

She thinks she's so fecking wonderful, next she'll be telling us that she pisses glitter.
🚽🧻✨🎉😂@Herbert2005

No no no that is not his toenail.. Its like a pork scratching.... Yak!
🦶🥓🐷😂@Oohlia

The dungarees were sitting up in the front seat without support and there were flies on the windows trying desperately to get out. 👖🪰🪰😂@Bulls**t detector

thumbsdownitis…
The more thumbs down you get, the further your hairline slides back.
👎👨‍🦲😂@HereForAScroll

Grunge-arees👖😂@chipmunk

…one prominent goblin toenail is suitable revenge for the close ups of her generous labia.🦶🩲👄😂@missmickey

Jeez Louise dungarees🤪👖😂@chipmunk

"Generous labia". Don't know whether to laugh, cry or hurl.
😂😢🤢@Villanelly

Mark suggests her in the mini waving and Nads just looks at him very seriously and says "I don't think driving after what happened." "Oh yes sorry." Clang, clang, clang went the trolley. IDIOT!🚘👋🤯😂
@bitterntwisted

FFS, i need to calm my shite down a little, as i've just posted loads of 😡in the space of 15 mins .😌💩🕰😂
@Herbert2005

…hell he would more than likely have played for England if it wasn’t for his lesbian mother, alcoholism, depression, creative talent 😴😴😴
⚽🇬🇧🏆👩‍❤️‍👩🏳️‍🌈🍻😞👨‍🎨😂@armywife119

Yeah, and i'm Father Christmas. Ho Ho Ho witches. 🎅🏻😂@Herbert2005

The clenched fist will be printed on sleeveless muscle tops in size Xs to xxxl and will be available nationwide just swipe up and click the link and if you’re a family member you will also get a sticker like the wee children get at the dentist

Clenchin for her pension.
✊👚🦷👵😂@diamondtext

Well, if you like bitter lemon you have psychopathic tendencies. 🤣

(Who is thinking of Julia right now?)
🍋🍋😂@bitterntwisted

I wonder if teacher Mark has put Maureen on the naughty step
😂👨‍🏫🪜@notSUBmissive

Mank the hot gangster producer expressing himself through his grungy toe where in fact his brain is
😂
Dawg 🔥🔫🦶🧠😂@

Acting like a mega dick won't make yours any bigger, Narc. 🍆😂@Herbert2005

Don't be a sheep, Little Mo Peep
🐑👀😂@CeeThreeTV

trulling or trawling.
You know what they say, if you can't pronounce a word then don't use it. ⚓😉🤦‍♀️😂@bitterntwisted

He'll be frantically hunting for that cricket bat 😨🏏 😂@chipmunk

The poor woman (Betty) looks like she's being held hostage.🔫😷😂@notSUBmissive

.Writing his next Amazon bestseller. Honey I'm just a twit. 📖📚😂@Miss LDN

…most of her body seems to be outside of the garment. I don't even know how that is possibles👖🤔😂@chipmunk

AG has fallen over twice whilst out walking & of course he reply’s to nittys emojis..perhaps his wig slipped over his eyes.
Wigs & labias I can’t cope.💇🏻🐪
@Bash a Troll

See the wee hillbilly dungarees -
Do they come with a pair of pliers to prize them off yourself after 5 days wear?👖🛠😂@diamondtext

Oh go on Nitty, show him your tree pose, except this time, raise your LEFT leg.🌳🧘🏻🦵😂@chipmunk

Mr Moob and Lady Gunt 😂😂@missmickey

It can't be much of a turn on when your not so hot (but certainly sweaty) husband presents you with a selection box of tampons / a fridge full of aspirin / a pair of stripper stilts he bought with the pocket money you gave him.
🩹💊👯‍♀️💰💸😂@missmickey

Why didn't I get a welcome message off gettin wiggy with it
👋💇🏻😂@Rosieposey

Why does Moodie type like she is texting on a 2003 Nokia.📱😂@Gloria Rostron

It definitely looks like something my dog does after my son has given her too many chew sticks.@Herbert2005

Oh and do feel free to add your wondrous FART effects where suitable. 💨😂@chipmunk

Mark Adderley wants to dig out the nail clippers (and use them) before he pierces Nadia Sawalha's lucrative saggy fun bags. ✂(.)(.)😂@

.We've all seen the way his dirty ringed hand has stuck itself inside a pickled onion jar🖕💍💍🧅🍯😂@afrozenpea

He’ll Probably have an array of new t-shirts to show his moobs off .
👕(.)(.)😂@Waffle3

Hoping I credited all funnies to correct authors.
Apologies if not.
❤😊

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Very formal way of writing today's excuse... however they're only revealing that it's Chi Chi for the paying customers only (the different details in the two posts).

AKA - SOMETHING'S WRONG BUT GIVE US YOUR MONEY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE.

df.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Welcome @Gingercake 👋🏼
I wouldn’t be surprised if Diane’s trainers have holes in.
She seems to only own a few items of clothing, and as she has to wash them in the bath, it often appears that she doesn’t bother at all.
They should treat her to a washing machine and a few more changes of clothes.
I couldn’t live with myself seeing my mother in that state and not helping.

Hope you enjoy it here - may I ask what brought you over to Tattle?🙂
Mark uses Diane's wish for independence to excuse why they never do anything to help her, or very little at least. Even letting her get the train during Covid and not long after her knee op. She may say (as many mothers do, not wanting to be a bother) she'll get the train no problem...but a kind and caring son or daughter would know that a lift would be appreciated, and would insist on collecting her and dropping her home.

That teen room could be made into a lovely, and as private as she wants, little self contained unit. They could turn Marks man cave into a laundry room (closer to upstairs where the dirty clothes come from anyway!) And he has the room behind the living room which could be his 'office'. Imagine him choosing to give up all those dusty toys, would probably be quite liberating in reality!

I know they would never go to that effort for Diane, in reality they're not really a kind and caring family at all. They can talk all the talk they want, post all the loving messages they want on SM, but actions speak louder than words in my book. They fail miserably. Her family, his eldest daughters and their mothers, his mother, their daughters together, all have suffered hugely because of these two narcissistic, self centred and totally insecure humans who won't go to therapy to deal with their issues. And they know this.

• Heart
  • Sad

- 0 to 16mins

Nadia at the dentist

- 33mins to the end

Her behaviour in the dental clinic was appalling IMO.
Both her (and Hannah) were like giggly schoolgirls. She was loud and as usually talks way too much about herself or about nothing of any use or interest.
It was very cringe.

She behaves so inappropriately.
Dentist was relatively handsome…was she trying to impress him by doing the whole - “Look at me, I’m such great fun “ thing?
I don’t think he was impressed Nardiar.😂
Also, when have we ever seen her wear a visor apart from occasionally on vlogs from LW?
She barely wears a mask 😷
Was the visor so that she could be recognised and get some attention.
Going on about being ‘Queen’???!!!
🙄
I really think she went in there feeling and acting like a superstar and if the treatment was #gifted or part of an ad, she’d be lording it up as a result. Intolerable.
Who behaves like this (below) in such a setting?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So looking at a bit of the latest vlog once again it opens with Mark - this is not a family channel anymore this is Mark and his mums channel. He needs to change the name of their channel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

- 0 to 16mins

Nadia at the dentist

- 33mins to the end

Same! Haven’t watched one since Christmas. OMG it was soooo bad 😫 Skipped pretty much through the whole thing thinking there must be a bit of ok ish stuff - there wasn’t! I couldn’t believe how dreadful it was, soooo embarrassing that they are putting that stuff out there. 😲

Very formal way of writing today's excuse... however they're only revealing that it's Chi Chi for the paying customers only (the different details in the two posts).

AKA - SOMETHING'S WRONG BUT GIVE US YOUR MONEY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE.

View attachment 651391
Hmmmmm🤔 Is this a ploy to get N to cut her holiday short and rush back to help him? As he clearly can’t cope alone 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Same! Haven’t watched one since Christmas. OMG it was soooo bad 😫 Skipped pretty much through the whole thing thinking there must be a bit of ok ish stuff - there wasn’t! I couldn’t believe how dreadful it was, soooo embarrassing that they are putting that stuff out there. 😲

Hmmmmm🤔 Is this a ploy to get N to cut her holiday short and rush back to help him? As he clearly can’t cope alone 😳
I was just about to post the same

Reactions: 17
Thanks to not SUBmissive for setting up the new thread and for the great summary.
Love the title @Tuppence.👍
Here’s my two pen’orth.🤗

Funnies from the last Thread.

OMGoshness!

The last thread has to win 🏆 for being one of the best yet for witty remarks.
Just soooo funny and fast moving. Thanks to all for the great laughs🙏😊

There were so many ‘crackers’ but I’d just end up filling this new thread with the old one again.

In the style of ‘sweet li’l Helen from South Africa,’ 😇 I’ve added relevant emojis for effect. (That was actually quite fun- sad eh?)🙈🤪😂🎉🌈🦄🌈🧠😵💫💃🏻🐷🐔💐🌞🌈🌈

Despite all their shenanigans, and our differing opinions, it’s good to remind ourselves that we all have the giggles in common.
Not from a place of malice but just human nature.
(If ya didn’t laugh-you’d cry kinda sentiment.)

Great to see SEVERAL new Tattlers arriving too.👋❤
I think this thread saw more new arrivals than ever before.
(Trying to recall what triggered that?
Answers on BBC a postcard please?🤓)

Here’s some hi-lights-😊

'Food poisoning'. Must have been Nadia cooking chicken then.🍗🤮😂@kais93

She’ll be too busy holding his hair back for him while he’s chucking up, and wiping his arse for him👶🏻😂🤮@HereForAScroll

…they are all driving home in their Covidpod.😷🚙😂@chipmunk

She says hot 🔥husband, I say he looks like worzel gummidge let out on day release 😂

…looks like he could contaminate/poison the food and not the other way around?🤢☠😂@Misbehaving

Patrick run for the hills mate.
🏃‍♂️🏔🏔😂@Miss LDN

…absuloute knob cheese, what a prick🍆🧀😂@tomtomclub

#cantcountchristmastreeseither
🎄🎄🌲🌲😂@Hopscotch

…her ‘Snow White’ mirror, convinces her everyday🪞😂@chipmunk

Where is your pretty little sister, have you eaten her?👧🥂😂@rivermonster

…to crown it out his smut and the KOOMBIAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! 🏕🎶🕊🙏😂@diamondtext

And she’s still got the fooking dungarees on👃🏻☢⚠😂@Dinaaaaa

Sad bastard syndrome🤦🏻😂@Podular

The stinking dungarees are holding her up, thus making her appear like she’s almost sober.☠🥴😂@HereForAScroll

…as my old granny used to say

I’d probably tickle them to death with the bread knife .......🍞🔪 😂@diamondtext

I still feel like the dogs are cleaner than them🐩🐶😂@The godmother1

For Pete's sake, your on holiday in Norfolk, I'm here stuck with no haircut and sweltering heat witch!😡☀💈💇🏻‍♀️✂😂@bitterntwisted

…that whole shitshow is madder than Billy Smarts Flying Circus …
💩🤡🎪😂

Let’s not forget the banofee desert, the stuff of nightmares 🍰🥵😅@diamondtext

(About the holiday home in Norfolk)

…call in the priest to do an exorcism!

Give the condemned building the last rights put it out of its misery!! ☣🏚✝💀🪦😂@Misbehaving

The piano on her new song sounds like Manky in a bipolar state sat going plinky plonk on his piano...
🎹🎹😂@notSUBmissive

Liberace on speed. All those bleedin' silver rings still make me shiver.🎹💍💍💍💊💉😂@Herbert2005

…she's just slipped off a yoga incompatible sandal just to pose for the pic.🩴📸😂@kais93
*it will take the cleaner a day to calm down.

Definitely will need petrol and a match.⛽🔥😂@Podular

The lies just drip off his tongue like the sweat from his man boobs(.)(.) 🥵👅😂@Bulls**t detector

AG ... "wanna buy a watch"
⏱⌚😂@notSUBmissive

She thinks she's so fecking wonderful, next she'll be telling us that she pisses glitter.
🚽🧻✨🎉😂@Herbert2005

No no no that is not his toenail.. Its like a pork scratching.... Yak!
🦶🥓🐷😂@Oohlia

The dungarees were sitting up in the front seat without support and there were flies on the windows trying desperately to get out. 👖🪰🪰😂@Bulls**t detector

thumbsdownitis…
The more thumbs down you get, the further your hairline slides back.
👎👨‍🦲😂@HereForAScroll

Grunge-arees👖😂@chipmunk

…one prominent goblin toenail is suitable revenge for the close ups of her generous labia.🦶🩲👄😂@missmickey

Jeez Louise dungarees🤪👖😂@chipmunk

"Generous labia". Don't know whether to laugh, cry or hurl.
😂😢🤢@Villanelly

Mark suggests her in the mini waving and Nads just looks at him very seriously and says "I don't think driving after what happened." "Oh yes sorry." Clang, clang, clang went the trolley. IDIOT!🚘👋🤯😂
@bitterntwisted

FFS, i need to calm my shite down a little, as i've just posted loads of 😡in the space of 15 mins .😌💩🕰😂
@Herbert2005

…hell he would more than likely have played for England if it wasn’t for his lesbian mother, alcoholism, depression, creative talent 😴😴😴
⚽🇬🇧🏆👩‍❤️‍👩🏳️‍🌈🍻😞👨‍🎨😂@armywife119

Yeah, and i'm Father Christmas. Ho Ho Ho witches. 🎅🏻😂@Herbert2005

The clenched fist will be printed on sleeveless muscle tops in size Xs to xxxl and will be available nationwide just swipe up and click the link and if you’re a family member you will also get a sticker like the wee children get at the dentist

Clenchin for her pension.
✊👚🦷👵😂@diamondtext

Well, if you like bitter lemon you have psychopathic tendencies. 🤣

(Who is thinking of Julia right now?)
🍋🍋😂@bitterntwisted

I wonder if teacher Mark has put Maureen on the naughty step
😂👨‍🏫🪜@notSUBmissive

Mank the hot gangster producer expressing himself through his grungy toe where in fact his brain is
😂
Dawg 🔥🔫🦶🧠😂@

Acting like a mega dick won't make yours any bigger, Narc. 🍆😂@Herbert2005

Don't be a sheep, Little Mo Peep
🐑👀😂@CeeThreeTV

trulling or trawling.
You know what they say, if you can't pronounce a word then don't use it. ⚓😉🤦‍♀️😂@bitterntwisted

He'll be frantically hunting for that cricket bat 😨🏏 😂@chipmunk

The poor woman (Betty) looks like she's being held hostage.🔫😷😂@notSUBmissive

.Writing his next Amazon bestseller. Honey I'm just a twit. 📖📚😂@Miss LDN

…most of her body seems to be outside of the garment. I don't even know how that is possibles👖🤔😂@chipmunk

AG has fallen over twice whilst out walking & of course he reply’s to nittys emojis..perhaps his wig slipped over his eyes.
Wigs & labias I can’t cope.💇🏻🐪
@Bash a Troll

See the wee hillbilly dungarees -
Do they come with a pair of pliers to prize them off yourself after 5 days wear?👖🛠😂@diamondtext

Oh go on Nitty, show him your tree pose, except this time, raise your LEFT leg.🌳🧘🏻🦵😂@chipmunk

Mr Moob and Lady Gunt 😂😂@missmickey

It can't be much of a turn on when your not so hot (but certainly sweaty) husband presents you with a selection box of tampons / a fridge full of aspirin / a pair of stripper stilts he bought with the pocket money you gave him.
🩹💊👯‍♀️💰💸😂@missmickey

Why didn't I get a welcome message off gettin wiggy with it
👋💇🏻😂@Rosieposey

Why does Moodie type like she is texting on a 2003 Nokia.📱😂@Gloria Rostron

It definitely looks like something my dog does after my son has given her too many chew sticks.@Herbert2005

Oh and do feel free to add your wondrous FART effects where suitable. 💨😂@chipmunk

Mark Adderley wants to dig out the nail clippers (and use them) before he pierces Nadia Sawalha's lucrative saggy fun bags. ✂(.)(.)😂@

.We've all seen the way his dirty ringed hand has stuck itself inside a pickled onion jar🖕💍💍🧅🍯😂@afrozenpea

He’ll Probably have an array of new t-shirts to show his moobs off .
👕(.)(.)😂@Waffle3

Hoping I credited all funnies to correct authors.
Apologies if not.
❤😊
Her behaviour in the dental clinic was appalling IMO.
Both her (and Hannah) were like giggly schoolgirls. She was loud and as usually talks way too much about herself or about nothing of any use or interest.
It was very cringe.

She behaves so inappropriately.
Dentist was relatively handsome…was she trying to impress him by doing the whole - “Look at me, I’m such great fun “ thing?
I don’t think he was impressed Nardiar.😂
Also, when have we ever seen her wear a visor apart from occasionally on vlogs from LW?
She barely wears a mask 😷
Was the visor so that she could be recognised and get some attention.
Going on about being ‘Queen’???!!!
🙄
I really think she went in there feeling and acting like a superstar and if the treatment was #gifted or part of an ad, she’d be lording it up as a result. Intolerable.
Who behaves like this (below) in such a setting?
Oh yeah, and she actually drank the mouthwash????
What the???
How? Who even does that?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Dog can’t be that unwell as he’s got time to post on Instagram popcorn junkies🖕🏻twit

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
People who emotionally abuse their significant others do some very odd things in my experience.

I truly hope their dog is not unwell BUT I also hope he hasnt lied about it to cause upset to Nadia and Kiki who are helpless and away from home?

It's the kind of thing an emotionally abusive person would do to punish them for daring to leave them and go away without them. To spoil their trip by causing them unnecessary stress and anxiety.

I've seen so many examples of emotionally abusive partners behaving in a similar way throughout my career so nothing surprises me.

I really really hope I'm wrong but I 💯% would not put such behaviour past narcissistic Mark Adderley 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Dog can’t be that unwell as he’s got time to post on Instagram popcorn junkies🖕🏻twit
If he were ‘NORMAL,’ and if he had anything about him, he would keep the Chi Chi situation private for now and not cause any concern for Kiki whilst she’s away.
It’s so coercive and controlling IMO.
Chi Chi is Kiki’s dog after all.
Why not just be a grown up about it?
Take control of the situation and get all the facts straight first via a vet. That might take a day or two and Kiki could be home by then.
If he absolutely needs to say something about it just mention Chi Chi has a bit of an upset tummy. Or has a thorn in her foot. Play it down a little so Kiki can have this much needed break away without him and his craziness or with Golden child and Saint Patrick hogging the attention.

At least she will have had a nice time and could deal with the emotions around her poorly pet when she gets home. (That’s if there’s truly anything terribly worrying about Chi Chi at all.)
It’s not like Kiki can do anything more than he could do in a situation like this. She can’t drive to or pay for a vet.

Does he need to be taught everything about being a responsible adult and a parent?
Jeez, get a grip man.

People who emotionally abuse their significant others do some very odd things in my experience.

I truly hope their dog is not unwell BUT I also hope he hasnt lied about it to cause upset to Nadia and Kiki who are helpless and away from home?

It's the kind of thing an emotionally abusive person would do to punish them for daring to leave them and go away without them. To spoil their trip by causing them unnecessary stress and anxiety.

I've seen so many examples of emotionally abusive partners behaving in a similar way throughout my career so nothing surprises me.

I really really hope I'm wrong but I 💯% would not put such behaviour past narcissistic Mark Adderley 😡
💯% agree @notSUBmissive. ❤

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
If he were ‘NORMAL,’ and if he had anything about him, he would keep the Chi Chi situation private for now and not cause any concern for Kiki whilst she’s away.
It’s so coercive and controlling IMO.
Chi Chi is Kiki’s dog after all.
Why not just be a grown up about it?
Take control of the situation and get all the facts straight first via a vet. That might take a day or two and Kiki could be home by then.
If he absolutely needs to say something about it just mention Chi Chi has a bit of an upset tummy. Or has a thorn in her foot. Play it down a little so Kiki can have this much needed break away without him and his craziness or with Golden child and Saint Patrick hogging the attention.

At least she will have had a nice time and could deal with the emotions around her poorly pet when she gets home. (That’s if there’s truly anything terribly worrying about Chi Chi at all.)
It’s not like Kiki can do anything more than he could do in a situation like this. She can’t drive to or pay for a vet.

Does he need to be taught everything about being a responsible adult and a parent?
Jeez, get a grip man.

💯% agree @notSUBmissive. ❤
I 💯 agree @Seek Clarity , the Sawalha-Adderleys keep so many things secret usually, why such openess today? He's either desperate to get sympathy from his sycophants or he's punishing his wife and child for going away and leaving him. .. ABSOLUTE W*NKER!!!

As you say, poor kiki cannot do anything other that worry and feel ANXIOUS as she's helplessly miles away...

He really is fudged up... He thinks he's unique however his behaviour is Text Book emotionally abuse 😡😡 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Recap...

Well done @Tuppence for a massive win 🥳 and brilliant title 👏👏 and thank you to @notSUBmissive 💋 for the new thread and excellent breakdown.

Phew.. can't believe we are on another thread already.

I was reading towards the end of the last thread, someone may already have covered the query about why Nadia Sawalha lied and said she was staying in a caravan and not a 5 star Lodge.

I think it may have something to do with the type of Followers she gained from her Hancock rant. Followers who lean to the far left, whereas she is a Champagne Socialist.

Possibly some of the comments she received will have been of a strong political nature? Could be why she hung out in her dungarees all holiday, and didn't show their true surroundings. So to say 'Caravan' is keeping her Left-Wing narrative up. A small framed, albeit papparazzi' photo of her parents in said caravan, one cannot tell it is a 5star lodge.

I have come to the conclusion that this woman, is as thick as two short planks, but, she is cunning. She didn't think she would haul in a load of followers who would call her out if they saw what she is really up to (stupid woman) but, is cunning enough to cover her mistakes.

Not cunning enough for Tattle though 😉

👏👏🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.