Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your dog was unwell
You would just go and get the wee thing treated
Not plaster it all over the blooming place ffs
And amidst all the upset and SM saturation still take time to delete comments he doesn't like under his 💩 vlogs.
🤬
Oh and read on here 🙋

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Obs hope ChiChi is ok but I can’t help thinking this is going to play out on a vlog in a few weeks just like the Toffee illness did a few months ago. Correct me if I’m wrong or too harsh 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I wonder if Chi Chi ate chocolate. Little dogs can get poorly very quickly doing that. One of mine did it by taking some out of a suitcase. We caught it in time but even then she got very unwell. I do agree that Mark always creates some drama to get attention when Nadia is away and I am sure he has this time as well. We all knew something would happen. I do hope that Chi Chi is ok though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Mark creating some kind of drama was as predictable as night following day...

He's out of his comfort zone when nadia gives anyone else attention, especially her family, he hates it...

Their relationship is absolutely toxic, its very amusing on the HTSM vlog when they are talking about couples who've split up and they smugly state how they've breezed through lockdown because they work together from home normally blah blah blah...

The couples who've split have had the courage to say its not working where as the Sawalha-Adderleys are clinging onto each other for dear life.

I definitely didn't see them breeze through lockdown!

I'm willing their dog to recover but I dread to think what's happened to make her so ill with mental marky left home alone with her! 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Mark creating some kind of drama was as predictable as night following day...

He's out of his comfort zone when nadia gives anyone else attention, especially her family, he hates it...

Their relationship is absolutely toxic, its very amusing on the HTSM vlog when they are talking bout couples who've split up and they smugly state how they've breezed through lockdown because they work together from home normally blah blah blah...
d
The couples who've split have had the courage to say its not working where as the Sawalha-Adderleys are clinging onto each other for dear life.

I definitely didn't see them breeze through lockdown!

I'm willing their dog to recover but I dread to think what's happened to make her so ill with mental marky left home alone with her! 😕
The dogs are under-appreciated in my opinion. Dogs make great companions for those who live alone or have the time to give them attention. Mark and Nadia barely find time to give their kids attention, let alone the dogs. It's a shame as they are sweet dogs that aren't vicious, which is rare to find in dogs and Chi Chi especially seems loving. I've never found curly haired dogs cute but watching The Sawalha-Adderleys' vlog changed my mind.

• Heart
I hope ChiChi will be ok. She is a sweet, lovely dog. What I don’t understand is that N&M decided to put a stop on their social media postings (after posting to make sure everyone knows what is up) because of ChiChi’s health issues - even though 1) Nittya is with miles away and can’t do anything for the poor pup, and 2) when Teddy was having his mini-strokes I don’t think they ceased any of their social media activity beyond leaving him out of their Sunday Sh&t Show.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I hope ChiChi will be ok. She is a sweet, lovely dog. What I don’t understand is that N&M decided to put a stop on their social media postings (after posting to make sure everyone knows what is up) because of ChiChi’s health issues - even though 1) Nittya is with miles away and can’t do anything for the poor pup, and 2) when Teddy was having his mini-strokes I don’t think they ceased any of their social media activity beyond leaving him out of their Sunday Sh&t Show.
What’s the betting there is no CM as Mark recovers from his football and beers with Di, I hope Chi Chi’s alright but I think he’s using it to disrupt their holiday and use as excuse to not do CM... we’ll see .....

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I wouldn't be surprised if that cruel git hasn't done something to the dog, he can't even look after his toenail never mind a dog. I'm sure I remember him not long ago just about to give Toffee a clout but stopped filming so we didn't see what happened.
“he can't even look after his toenail never mind a dog.”😂😂

The dogs are under-appreciated in my opinion. Dogs make great companions for those who live alone or have the time to give them attention. Mark and Nadia barely find time to give their kids attention, let alone the dogs. It's a shame as they are sweet dogs that aren't vicious, which is rare to find in dogs and Chi Chi especially seems loving. I've never found curly haired dogs cute but watching The Sawalha-Adderleys' vlog changed my mind.
Loving your profile pic @Gloria Rostron😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The poor dogs must have such anxiety living in that house with all the shouting and arguing. I do feel very sad for them. N especially doesn’t seem to be interested in them.
We just knew that something would happen this week. Let’s see what the rest of the week brings.
N is definitely losing weight as the last few pics in can definitely see Julia in her! Sorry Julia 😢

Reactions: 13
Their behaviour regarding chi chi has been very odd...

Something definitely doesn't feel right... 🤔😡

Mark just said "toffee has slept with me THE LAST COUPLE OF NIGHTS"

which implies chi chi didn't fall ill yesterday but the day before...

He also criticised ppl for putting thumbs down on a chat about chi chi and then begged for thumbs up if people wanted chi chi to get better!!!

He's a monster, an absolute monster 👹😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Mank on CM live talking about Chi Chi. But of course mostly talking about himself and what a hero he is in great detail. Actually said that he was the same age as Kiki and on holiday in the same place when he heard his family dog had died 😡 He’s pathetic.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Mank on CM live talking about Chi Chi. But of course mostly talking about himself and what a hero he is in great detail. Actually said that he was the same age as Kiki and on holiday in the same place when he heard his family dog had died 😡 He’s pathetic.
Thought he was never taken on holiday as a child? He can't seem to keep up with his own sob stories lies.

• Angry
  • Heart
Omg, my blood is boiling!...for Mark to say how and where he lost his dog, how does that make anxious Kiki feel? And then to use ChiChi for likes is beyond me 😡😡!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Marks actions and words do not match...

He's behaviour is "on with the show" and he's carrying on like nothings happened.

He seems very emotionally detached from the stress of kikis dog being poorly...

Nadia isn't even at home and she's too upset to post but he's happily carrying on like it's a normal day...

Nothing gets in the way of Mark the Narc and his sycophant love in 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Anyone else notice how he constantly belches during the lives? He keeps talking while doing it but his voice and face looks so strange when he does it 😳 Makes me feel sick 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
And also those dogs like ChiChi's breed are usually very energetic and need at least one good long walk/run a day. No way do they bring them out every day for a walk. That's neglect in my book.

I think manky has placed his vote in our latest poll:rolleyes:.
Thought the exact same when I saw it 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
@CarrieAnne - I'll admit, it was me! 🤣 Didn't realise I was going to be the only one, but saying this now so it won't lead to undue speculation.
I don't think Manky by himself ruined the channel, I believe Nadia would have eventually anyway. I didn't follow the Nadia & Kaye channel, but watched the last Vlogmas they done, and Kaye to me really didn't seem that in to it. Plus, as we know Nadia has in the past ignored Kaye; I think it would have just become them arguing & became all about Nads (who a lot of you don't have a good word to say about anyway).

I hope ChiChi will be okay, he said they're expecting a call at 10.30 with an update so fingers crossed!

• Heart
He implies the thumbs down are for the poorly dog when in fact they are, in my opinion, thumbs down for Mark Adderley because he's a narcissistic twerp, because he begs for thumbs up by saying give thumbs up if you want their dog to get better! 😡 and probably because he spent most of the live talking about football...

Like I've already said, there is something very odd about his reaction to chi chi 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Just an observation
I love Ruth Langsford and she looks great in this picture too but I was surprised that she looked more her age here ⬇But my point being Loosewomen must be using filters .
Has anyone on here seen Nadia in real life?
1625737746472.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.