Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When your life has consisted of being an actress (essentially a good liar) for a couple of years, then a TV gossip, plus a plagiariser (winning masterchef with her sisters recipes) her ambition now is just to keep relevant I guess...

She reeks of desperation in everything she does plus she's become VERY good at conning people so that isn't going to stop unless she's forced to.

She cannot manage her home, her marriage, her children, her family, her ageing skin, her narcissistic husband or her pets so THE ONLY CONTROL she has is making a complete tit of herself, which she seems to be making a career out of!

Sadly the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree as her 18year old is making a tit of herself at the start of her life rather than at the end like her mother...

What a complete and utter waste of all the opportunities they both have...

Reducing themselves to feeding the weirdos with tits n bum shots DISGUISED as body confidence!😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Did anyone see any pictures of toffee in Norfolk? 🤔 I saw chi chi pictures in Norfolk but don't recall toffee pictures?

Just wondering if they put her in a kennel and that's where she got her kennel cough from? 🤔
She probably caught it from the groomers. Any decent dog owner knows that if a dog goes to a groomers it needs a kennel cough vaccination.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Your dogs can catch kennel cough from meeting other dogs on a walk as it is very contagious. Although I do wonder if those dogs are ever actually taken for a walk. But it is not life threatening unless the dog is very old or extremely young, just like the common cold in humans.

Reactions: 11
I've just realised it's over 12 months since the Sawalha-Adderleys reached 100k subscribers...

All of the constant begging and pleading they do every single day and theyve only managed to gain 22k new subscribers, with goodness knows how many of those being bots paid for with Mankys pocket money 😂

Good youtubers get 22k new subscribers in a day/week... 😂

Numbers Manky can only dream off 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She probably caught it from the groomers. Any decent dog owner knows that if a dog goes to a groomers it needs a kennel cough vaccination.

Groomers? By Groomer's do you mean the table that they shave their dogs on and then eat on and the hair trimmers that they use on the dogs arse's and then on nanny Di's hair? I don't think hair, whether human or canine is a priority in that house. Manky only showers as often as the dogs and Nitty Dips her head under a tap some mornings. They live in tit, they lie in tit and they look like tit.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just watched the latest Coffee Boring. N happily rhyming off her list of things that have gone wrong in 2021. M mention poor Di's robbery. Like they care!! N telling the subs that she sported her daughters red bikini and painted white on it on social media, the blind subs said she looked great. When will they see the light??? Of course N said she did not, M said she did. Same old, same old. Yawn. N blaming Boris again for just about everything that is wrong in the world. Wonder if they vote Labour???? GGGrrrrrrrrr

Reactions: 19
Anyone know if Maddie had her vaccination... I'm betting no she hasn't..

Reactions: 6
Funny how Sober Dave keeps asking Mark to go for a coffee or to meet up. But ignorant Mark just avoids Sober Dave and only wants to know him when he invites him on various podcasts discussing alcoholism. User.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Wasn’t she sitting with Mark on the couch in Norfolk?

Re: Chrystal palace park cafe meet up
August @11am
Which Saturday is best for you guys ?
I’ll put a symbol next to each date then if you want to come. Comment on this with the corresponding symbol ( hope that makes sense)
7th ❤
14th 🤢
21st 🤣
28th 😡
If all dates are good for you put 👍
Thanks , hope we can make this happen
Chrystal Palace Cafe meet up
Looks like Saturday 21st August Wins
So see you there at 11am
Probs outside cafe front door ⬇
1626166256669.jpeg

1626166313823.jpeg

I was thinking to recognise each other
Walk up to a person you suspect is a tattler and say ‘Hi are you Nadia/Mark? (depending on gender)
A tattler will reply ‘YES’
A stranger will hopefully reply ‘NO’
I emailed cafe you cannot book table
But they have toilets.
Plans are flexible
Coffee/ Brunch/Chat
Walk around park… see the dinosaurs climb the steps ( optional)
We can chat about any other activities you wish to do over initial coffee.
Looking forward to seeing you all 😊
I think it will probably be a couple of hours see how it goes 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So see you there at 11am
View attachment 660336
View attachment 660340
Walk up to a person you suspect is a tattler and say ‘Hi are you Nadia/Mark? (depending on gender)
But they have toilets.
Plans are flexible
Coffee/ Brunch/Chat
Take your catapult just in case. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So see you there at 11am
View attachment 660336
View attachment 660340
But they have toilets.
Plans are flexible
Coffee/ Brunch/Chat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nadia's deleted her England bikini pic. Can she delete the lurpak one while she's at it as well?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Anyone know if Maddie had her vaccination... I'm betting no she hasn't..
When Maddie’s age range was eligible, Nadia said she won’t be having it.
My 18 year old booked in straight away, saying that we’re all in this together, so I didn’t even need to have the conversation.

So see you there at 11am
View attachment 660336
View attachment 660340
But they have toilets.
Plans are flexible
Coffee/ Brunch/Chat
I love the idea of this. I won’t be able to be there but wish I could.
I bet you’ll have an additional guest with a selfie stick trying to join you though (He’d love to vlog the ‘trolls’) 😬😆
If so, make sure you film it for Tattle evidence🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
When Maddie’s age range was eligible, Nadia said she won’t be having it.
My 18 year old booked in straight away, saying that we’re all in this together, so I didn’t even need to have the conversation.
Same with my 20 year old nephew. He was so excited to get a walk in jab after his uni admin sent a note round that there was spare vaccinations, he ran there and queued nearly two hours to get it. He phoned me to tell me as well

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nadia's deleted her England bikini pic. Can she delete the lurpak one while she's at it as well?
very interesting... they very rarely delete anything (except any form of comment that criticises them, obvs)

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.