Nadia Sawalha #39 & mank the drip, if they don't like to hear the truth, toodle pip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her behaviour in the dental clinic was appalling IMO.
Both her (and Hannah) were like giggly schoolgirls. She was loud and as usually talks way too much about herself or about nothing of any use or interest.
It was very cringe.

She behaves so inappropriately.
Dentist was relatively handsome…was she trying to impress him by doing the whole - “Look at me, I’m such great fun “ thing?
I don’t think he was impressed Nardiar.😂
Also, when have we ever seen her wear a visor apart from occasionally on vlogs from LW?
She barely wears a mask 😷
Was the visor so that she could be recognised and get some attention.
Going on about being ‘Queen’???!!!
🙄
I really think she went in there feeling and acting like a superstar and if the treatment was #gifted or part of an ad, she’d be lording it up as a result. Intolerable.
Who behaves like this (below) in such a setting?
Totally agree. And yes, it was #gifted.

D4B5D411-D656-4BD5-BBEF-75FC1D8BC615.jpeg

What I find most disgusting though, is that she openly said on the vlog, that she contacted the dentist and used Hannah’s cancer to get the treatment done (24:05 is when the starts speaking about this).

Who even does that? And who admits it so shamelessly?
Oh yeah… Nadia Sawalha.

Vile woman

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Every single time without failure, he causes an issue when she’s away! It’s bloody comical really. Of course I desperately hope that the dog is ok and that he is only just playing up as per 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I 💯 agree @Seek Clarity , the Sawalha-Adderleys keep so many things secret usually, why such openess today? He's either desperate to get sympathy from his sycophants or he's punishing his wife and child for going away and leaving him. .. ABSOLUTE W*NKER!!!

As you say, poor kiki cannot do anything other that worry and feel ANXIOUS as she's helplessly miles away...

He really is fudged up... He thinks he's unique however his behaviour is Text Book emotionally abuse 😡😡 😡

Couldn't agree more.

Mark Adderley, you are a piss poor excuse of a father, a controlling husband, and wouldn't know the decent thing to do, even if it smacked you up the arse.

Quite frankly, i think you are a c**t. 🖕 :mad: Toodle fecking pip wanker 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks for starting a new thread notSUBmissive and thanks to Tuppence for a great thread title. (y)

Yes it's plain to see (just look at the votes!) that Mark has ruined Nadia's you tube channel.
It's actually quite sad isn't it because for a while she had a good thing going with Kaye they definitely had some chemistry together a bit like the odd couple but it worked?
Was it his wife's close friendship and successful business partnership that triggered Mark?
Did he see the inclusion of his home and home life in their material as a kind of invasion of his privacy and territory so he thought he'd take it back by taking control of it?
Had he always secretly watched his more famous and popular wife out of the corner of his eyes and secretly muttered to himself one day ...one day I'll show you who is boss... .?
Also with his voracious need to be seen and heard (above all others) plus feeling a bit hen pecked because maybe he didn't pull his weight at home and Nadia felt tired and frustrated and had the audacity to tell him!
You see how easily that narrative gets twisted (I've seen this strategy at work before) someone pushes you to your wits end by being evasive and non committal and irresponsible you then call them out on it they then go on a massive strop about how their feelings are hurt and how dare you talk to them like that (by drawing attention to their faults) they then make sure that anyone who is anyone gets to hear about it.. (,because they love to complain) thus creating a never ending feed back loop whereby they not only monopolise all the attention but by this time in their own head and in everyone else's they are the injured party (and not you) thus cementing for good their very cherished victim status.
You see (maybe mark can say this all his life) it wasn't me it was (Nadia) it was the trolls it was them (ex wife, mother, father ) etc etc etc.
This is the absolute mind duck of living with a narc.
He found in Nadia not the love of his life but someone gullible and needy and easy to manipulate.
That's how it started she rushed in where fools fear to tread without a merry thought or fear about who he actually was!!
All she saw was his little boy lost act (it is an act if he wanted to and he had no choice in the matter, he could pull his finger out and sort himself out,
but he doesn't want to while he can sit back and pull the strings and coast through life on easy Street).
He probably fed her a hundred and one sob stories about how he'd been wronged (probably knowing Nadia's vanity involving other woman and how they didn't understand him!) so he lures her in?
How can she resist this man he is wanted (probably for child maintenance! :oops:) by other woman he's quite a catch no?
Remember everyone about how she spun the story about his ex girlfriend gatecrashing their wedding (she just couldn't stand to lose him to another woman :rolleyes:)
So now we have the hour the stage was set (by mark) here is Nadia womanly sultry Nadia her of the comforting cooking skills and fuller figure (yes even in her first cookbook she mentioned that mark liked breasts!) So proud was she that her cups were literally over flowing (literally she is pregnant!) although it's not with joy or happiness (a narc can never give you that) but with the promise and hope of future happiness (never to be fulfilled) and in the meantime a kind of giddy almost nervous slightly intoxicating excitement. . .
That will do you are already chemically imbalanced by this point and that's how it starts the rollercoaster of emotions.
The marriage the traumatic birth of a beloved daughter (,on a day that is loaded with significance) then will come the down time feeling confused and deflated as she struggles with a new born (she thought she would wing it being so sure of her maternal instincts but it's proving far harder than she thought) suddenly maybe the hot husband and promising whizz kid is starting to look a little frazzled around the edges maybe not his suave self he seems to be drinking and Nadia probably needed support (he see's that she is not wonder woman and the goddess she advertised herself as (when ego meets ego) and ironically now he's the one that feels cheated?
Why underneath it all she is just like a little girl (trapped in the body of a woman) and him well he's always been like Peter Pan anyway but he thought he'd hit the jackpot because here is someone who can finally look after me and give me the chiidhood that I never had! (Or so he thought)
In order to do that though she would have to relinquish all her needs and just focus on someone else (Mark) he decides no she cannot be allowed to have any needs desires or ideas of her own because that will trigger feelings of abandonment in me and that cannot be allowed to happen.
Above all the tragic thing is that in order to feel safe and secure he must build himself a fortress he must pull the strings and call the tune and get everyone to dance to it.... that's what he has done from the beginning. ..anything he gave he gave begrudgingly and only so he could store it (it's his provisions for when times are bad) and use it to coerce control.
Nadia has always I think been a bit out of control when that happens you advertise to potential predators hey I'm a bit of a leaky vessel anyone want to come along and take advantage?
Also (and I feel like have to include this not from spite but understanding) it's also payback time for her as well because she has a past history of not treating people very well.
Trust me mark will have picked up on that straight away she doesn't set boundaries either and she doesn't respect others?
If anything bad happens to her in sense it will be easy to say she did it to herself and by her own hand? In other words her bad behaviour will now come back and bite her in the form of self sabotage but people who live life on the edge are familiar with insecurity and pain anyway so it won't take much to create imbalance
He then located and liberated and used everything that is bad or negative in Nadia (unfortunately he's had quite a lot to choose from).
The media has given someone who was already a bit unstable and volatile and extroverted to the point of being annoying a platform somewhere she can air her views and dirty laundry!
She is talkative and irritable and over excitable with a longing which has now turned into a demand to have the best of everything and if she can't be the best well she will certainly be the most commanding!
He watches all this he sees how she casually alienates people on a daily basis but also in a strange way draws them in (if only for the wrong reasons) he knows how easy it would be for him to use that to his advantage.
Now she started something with Kaye based at home well it's just toi easy for him now he doesn't have to lift a finger the ball is in his court ...
This being Nadia who is so open to having her head turned he'll start paying her attention now.
It's the old promise remember when we took our vows and I promised you a future? (That she would be taken care of and she is! Just not in the way she would have wanted) no this is being taken care of in the way you would take care of a pest.
Relegating her to the sidelines (in her own home) even though she shoulders most of the responsibility the way that he was relegated to the sidelines (in his mind) when she was the one who publicly got all the attention and money.
Money being the key for him he has to find a way to gain access to that to even things out after all he always wanted his fair share.
If she signs over her finances (after all she is just like a greedy child who would trust her anyway she would just waste it anyway he tells himself) if things get written off as expenses if I can find a way to finally have people (a captive audience) exactly where I want them.. This is the purpose for him of the you tube channel?
So there it is it was handed to him on a plate he probably smiled a smile of indulgence when it took of with Kaye because he knows how easy it is now! to insert himself into the dialogue and into the narrative.
Nadia doesn't deny him anything she was always was so easy so predictable!
E viola!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Very formal way of writing today's excuse... however they're only revealing that it's Chi Chi for the paying customers only (the different details in the two posts).

AKA - SOMETHING'S WRONG BUT GIVE US YOUR MONEY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE.

View attachment 651391
Sorry but I just don’t believe them anymore! Why “we” if she is away?? Why are they both posting other matters on IG since then ??? Why did he clean out that community page yesterday ??? The clean slate did not last long and by the end of this thread bets on that it will be full again 😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Sorry but I just don’t believe them anymore! Why “we” if she is away?? Why are they both posting other matters on IG since then ??? Why did he clean out that community page yesterday ??? The clean slate did not last long and by the end of this thread bets on that it will be full again 😡
As I said he always flips out when she goes away.......

Reactions: 21
He says "we" to give the impression he has a big team behind him working on his "reality broadcast quality channel" 🤣 he is pathethic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So looking at a bit of the latest vlog once again it opens with Mark - this is not a family channel anymore this is Mark and his mums channel. He needs to change the name of their channel.
But then no one would watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He says "we" to give the impression he has a big team behind him working on his "reality broadcast quality channel" 🤣 he is pathethic
Ha ha Brilliant observation won't be dupped.. :D (y)
Do you think also that he uses (we) as in the sense of using the royal we? :D💂‍♀️🤴👑....
With the rest of us plebs/trolls (it's probably the same thing to him) being his subjects? :p

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t see ‘his’ channel going on much longer. I really think it’s coming to the end. It’s been very hit and miss for weeks now.

Reactions: 22
i dont beleive for one minute she has been doing yoga

why lie & why even take it with her? she wont use it
other than to do a one off pose
Wonder what they are doing for meals ? and if there is an onsite shop or will she send for an ocado delivery??
or will they eat out?

Reactions: 16
I can’t see ‘his’ channel going on much longer. I really think it’s coming to the end. It’s been very hit and miss for weeks now.
Plus putting out vlogs that are from weeks ago,there's nothing new it's all stale and tedious,I think there days are numbered.

Reactions: 23
Will he let it go though?
I think that's part of the problem it's been declining at an alarming rate for quite a while now and that just seems to make him more clingy and controlling?
Plus he is love with the sound of his own voice and is now addicted to having an audience some of whom feed his already enormous ego?
His obsession (yes Mark you) is unhealthy but how can he live without you tube where would he get his sense of external validation plus access to all the perks?
I know I'm waffling a bit here but the you tube channel is benefiting him isn't it?
Look at all the holidays and freebies and excuses it gives him (yes he is always busy we get it Nadia) but it's not benefitting the audience or subs or family members is it?
The truth is though does he care about that?
I'm afraid my answer is no probably no?

• Heart
So looking at a bit of the latest vlog once again it opens with Mark - this is not a family channel anymore this is Mark and his mums channel. He needs to change the name of their channel.
Mark Adderley's almost PhD-level creative process:
'I don't have any content for the vlog. 😟 [What's new?]
The submissives love to see ma ma. [I fail to see why.] I'll film us having a pointless chat in the car Nadia Sawalha off the telly bought me when I pick her up from the station. That's half of an October vlog sorted. ✅
Oh, then I can film ma ma slaving in the garden for a couple of hours whilst I mock her. That's GFH sorted for the fortnight. ✅
Oh, then we can watch one of the films on that list I make during Coffee Droning / Wine O'Clock.
Oh, then I can film us talking about it and film it. I'll sit ma ma at the dining table, after her long afternoon in the garden. That's Popcorn Junkies sorted for the day. ✅ Or maybe I can squeeze another film out of her."

Busy, busy man. :mad:

Note to Mark: I'm sure neither you nor Naida has managed to finish a book for that nonsense you upload on a Sunday. If you tell your ma ma now, I'm sure she can read one of the books on that list you make during Coffee Droning / Wine O'Clock in time for you. I'll invoice you later. ✅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
i dont beleive for one minute she has been doing yoga

why lie & why even take it with her? she wont use it
other than to do a one off pose
Wonder what they are doing for meals ? and if there is an onsite shop or will she send for an ocado delivery??
or will they eat out?
As they are on a caravan site there will probably be a shop/supermarket which they can go to and also a bar and restaurant

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.