Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
New member here. Hi All.

Just want to say that I thought I was the only one banned, months ago, for commenting that perhaps the channel would not be good for Nadia's career if Mark continued portraying her in such a bad light. (He's stopped giving the camera the long-suffering look, and that's good.)

I thought I was the only one convinced that he is still very angry at his mother and can't stop acting out, both with poor Di who has done all she can to make amends, and Nadia. And I thought I was alone thinking that the tickling, scaring, leering, exposing, and insulting was perverse, infantile, and dripping with pathology.

I thought I was the only one who found Mark's dirty hair disgusting. I've had to turn off the video more than once because I couldn't bear to look at it yet couldn't take my eyes off it, like a traffic accident. And Nadia nibbling little bits of skin off her hands in closeup. Too much, dear Lord, too much!

I'm not going to comment on those poor children except to say that there should be a law preventing this sort of exploitation of children on Youtube. N&M would answer that with: We don't show them if they don't want to be shown. I know I don't have to unpack that for the members here. You can see it all.

And finally, bringing me here where sanity reigns, I thought nobody else could see how frighteningly bad their coronavirus advice was. I had thought there would be some consequences, surely, when Mark told people to stop consuming news and just watch them - an idea seconded by Nadia. Surely someone would criticize them for giving such dangerous advice during a pandemic! Surely someone would think this needed to be stopped! Nope. Nothing. Except a tiny mention in the comments of a place called tattle.life!

Phew!
Not just me then!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

ChattyDan

Exciting news, Tattlers. There is going to be a second bestselling Book from Nitty and Nutty...and I have stolen managed to obtain the opening chapter from it.

The Kindness of Nitty Swadderley Off The Telly

A Work of Fiction

Chapter One - Morning Has Broken

It was a Thursday morning and Nitty was standing in her beautifully-appointed kitchen that was so familiar to readers of Hello! magazine. She was delicately finishing off a bowl of last night’s Spaghetti a la Strawberry Cheesecake that somehow had not been eaten by her grateful, perfect family who loved her so very much.

While the early rays of sun haloed Nitty’s beautifully-tousled mane, her face betrayed a niggling concern that had been growing within her.

Was it that her Loose Women colleague Saira Khan had implied on the ratings-busting award-winning Daytime show that she was an irresponsible parent because she put no controls or limits on how her children could access social media? As if, she chuckled to herself in not remotely a geezer-ish way. She knew that her daughters were a model of fine parenting. Her eldest, NotAmy, was setting the music business alight from a park nearby with her catchy uplifting songs. Whereas her youngest, whose name escaped her momentarily, hadn’t woke up screaming after watching an 18+ horror movie for at least three weeks. Nitty smiled kindly to herself. Saira is just jealous of me, she concluded. Like so many others had been over the years. It was a price she had to pay and yet somehow she found it in her heart to forgive them. After all she was the Norwood Queen of Kindness.

It must be something else that was concerning her. She began to wander past the eighteenth gifted Ninja appliance, the cobwebs gentling wafting in her wake when the former and much-missed EastEnders actress felt something crunch under her rustic feet.

It was some cake crumbs that had hardened on the floor after weeks of somehow going unnoticed. Standards were slipping she thought. I’ll give that lazy good-for-nothing sister, Dinner Sawalha, a piece of my mind for not cleaning my home properly. She thought of all the times she had very kindly made Dinner’s recipes incredibly popular by promoting them on her YouTube Reality Show and on Masterchef. What an ungrateful cow, she thought to herself, the innate kindness still oozing from every pore.

The crunch of the crispy crumbs underhoof added a new mystery. Where had these come from? They weren’t from one of her own beautiful cake creations. Not covered in olive oil and cumin for a start as every MasterChef winner would naturally include in their recipe. Nor were they squished on one side like the crumbs from the entirely unique Dangerously Sloping Lemonish Cake she had kindly gifted to her prescription-pills addled mother-in-law on her birthday.

And then she had it. It must have been from the cake that her publishers had sent round as part of the industry-shattering celebration for their chart-topping bestseller pamphlet, Honey I Took The Kids To The Local Cinema. Nitty knew the cake wasn’t very good. The local cake maker had committed that basic cookery error of making it symmetrical but not everyone can be a MasterChef like me. She couldn’t help but pity the girl who delivered it. There was only one thing for it. She had to give her one of her very generous hugs while simultaneously taking a photo of it - social distancing be damned, this cake maker needs a spark of joy in her South London life.

Nitty thought about cleaning up the crumbs but couldn’t remember where the “dustpan and brush” were. Probably up in NotAmy’s room along with the eight tin openers she had taken up there to impress her friends.

As she wandered aimlessly past open drawer after open drawer, the niggling worry persisted. Had she keep that cinema ticket from last week’s trip to the Everyman Cinema? She would need that later to justify the grand she was deducting from her tax. Yes it was only £15.10 to get in but Nitty reckoned if she sold it in an auction of celebrity memorabilia one of the subs would have paid easily over a thousand pounds for it. So she in fact was being kind to all the taxers of the UK by only deducting a grand for it on her tax return. She rummaged in her coat pocket, which conveniently was on the floordrobe nearby. There it was. A little wine-stained and grubby and so was the ticket.

She felt the frustration rising. What was unnerving her so much? She had done everything a deeply kind person would do. She had updated her loyal following why the pregnancy suit for Manky that they hadn’t ordered hadn’t arrived yet. She had tweeted to Piers Morgan to be kind despite having slagged him off for weeks on the live vlog. She had booked several Ocado slots for the weeks ahead in case there was a second lockdown and she needed to help out those imaginary old people in her ghetto neighbourhood. She had even checked with her parents if her talentless younger sister the Spawn of Beelzebub was visiting any time soon so she could book another luxuxy tax-deductible hotel in Central London to kindly help the local economy.

Baffled, she wandered out onto the patio, stepping over the crisp packets, dead plants and spare stones from the path to nowhere. She tried to distract herself by planning her next attention-seeking, Readers-Wives style, body-confidence-raising nudie snaps and wondered what excuse she could use this time to justify her bestowing Mama’s Baps upon the nation this week.

Suddenly she felt a chill Norwood wind on her face. It would be winter soon. She felt her stomach sink and for once it wasn’t the weight of four MacDonalds plant-based Big Macs yielding to gravity. Our Queen of Kindness gulped in cold realisation.

It would be winter soon and, apart from a Covid second wave inexplicably as she had followed the government guidance pretty much to the letter, Winter would only bring one thing: Melanie Blake promoting her new book with a round of tell-all interviews. She gulped hard at the thought of the showbiz tales that Manky wouldn’t be able to delete. How could the Queen of Kindness keep hold of her crown?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Recap of last thread
Nadia went away on a life changing digital dettox, came home and reverted back to normal re her time online.

Her husband manned the channel in her absence and remains determined to ban anyone from their channel who's opinion doesn't match his.

They've brought out a book on homeschooling despite paying tutors to educate their children, the result of their homeschooling is that one child has no gcse's and the other has opted to go back into mainstream education.

They broke even more lockdown rules by inviting lots of people to their house over the weekend.

Their house remains a flea pit, the subs to their channel keep telling them their dogs have worms but they keep ignoring them.

The family keep appearing on the channel looking like they've been dragged through a hedge backwards.

More and more subscribers are calling them out on their behaviour.

Their suoersubs have created a video which has highlighted just how vulnerable the people who pay to watch them are.

Nadia has decided the best solution to covid is to to tell the elderly to stay in because they've lived their lives so that the young can go out and live theirs.

Their vlogs have become benile and focus on their misery surrounding covid,

Today they are due to speak on Radio 2 on the Steve Wright show to promote their homeschooling book, a book which has been slated by qualified reviewers.

The people who comment on these threads are all members of the ex subs club, the majority banned for having an opinion or telling the truth.

Here's to a new thread/week in the lives of the Sawalha-Adderleys.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Puss Kins

As a person who has raised two children who are both successful professional adults I take offence at being asked to step aside for the young. I sacrificed my life and career to provide a stable home to ensure my children could prosper, now it’s time for me to take back my life . Both kids have been to university , one for 6 years and I have provided a home that has enabled them to flourish. Unlike the Uk kids usually , not always , live at home whilst attending uni. Both still live at home as they are saving to buy their own properties . I think I’ve done my bit and I certainly won’t be sitting inside Nadia so your kids can go out and get pissed . I am the same age as Nadia and would not have dreamed of staring into a phone instead of participating in my children’s lives especially when they were at school. The woman needs to grow up and be an adult imo .

• Heart
Reactions: 33

cormorant

Chatty Member
ok review of the no name sunday show (I have a name for it)

Basically it's the ususal stuff packaged up to look like a "tv programme". it's very obvious the main function is to convince the narcissistic one (for future ref she's the histrionic one) that he still works in tv production (he doesn't).

She cooks what she calls chicken paulette badly (the dish is actually called chicken poulette). She doesn't understand what a mirepoix (she calls it a millepois) is- that the vegetables should be finely chopped to give flavour but not really be discenible, as with a soffrito- but she dumps them in as huge pieces with the mushrooms which should have been removed- and says they are a garnish. It's basically chicken and mushroon in a cream sauce. it's chicken cooked in three types of fat- the skin fat, olive oil and butter- then stock, then cream, then mustard added. So basically chicken n in a fatty sauce with badly chopped vegetable that shouldn't be there, but also mushrooms which should. it's so sseventies it's painful, and also so basic too. the order of doing things is wrong, and touches like lemon juice, bouquet garni, flour to thicken and parsley are missed off. which is why she probably has to stick so much mustard in it. Also calling that a mirepoix (except she doesn't) is a crime.

The refrigerator cake is her usual dump anything fatty and sugary in a bowl mix it together add something that is delusionally thought of as "helfy" in this case raisins to constitute one percent of the dish. She says they are better than adding "more sugar", quite what she thinks raisins predominatly are is another matter. She doesn't chop the pistachios so it's also a bollox job. It's "Cooking" for five year olds. She sticks bits of rich tea biscuit in it so they stick up so it looks like some sort of neotlithic ritual site. She'll serve it after the chicken "paulette" tonight. But it's teddy and betty coming around to eat, so don't think that she's having a 70s themed swingers night.

The "gells" are forced to be part of a meme review. something cribbed from pewdiepie etc. not done properly- the memes are filmed on thier phones rather than edited in. The "gells" are the usual absence of personality they usually are, but "cleverly" their being on their phones is made part of the show, so social engagement is being faked.

There's a paper review. (isn't that every day). Teddy talks, which i can't be bothered to watch as he is the worlds most boring man. In case you haven't got enough through the week hearing what the narccissistic bore thinks about the papers, the news, politcians, and everything, everything else, you can hear what he thinks about a book. Nadia doesn't review the book. Although maybe she will do one one week if it's a "pitcher" book, who knows.

There's camera perving, espresso drinking and the usual crap as well, and they also "sing" morning is broken at the start. (Cat Stevens really needs to the sue the c......)

So two pound a month for the usual slop, pseudo engagement from the "gells" and a talk from the worl'ds most boring man.

LOLOLOL

Obviously this is a negative review and I've posted it online so I now need to call the samaritans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

chipmunk

VIP Member
My thread suggestion is very simple and hopefully might catch someone's eye.

Nadia Sawalha & Mark Adderley are MASSIVE TAX DODGERS! or

The only thing Nadia Sawalha cooks is her TAX BOOKS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

livlalottxx

Just been to Amazon to read the most recent 1 ⭐ review of their book written by someone called Bubblewrap 👏👏👏👏👏. It breaks the 200 page book down bit by bit. One of the best lines: "my university dissertation was longer than this book"
It was so well written and so intelligent, that it must be a tattler 😂😁🤣😁😆😊 and if it isn't , someone should mention this forum to Bubblewrap so they could join us here. I don't have an amazon account so can't comment. Best of all Mark can't delete it. 🎉🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
What sort of a mother would allow her 13 year old daughter to watch a programme that left her terrified at the end (nitty's words on loose women}. That poor kid is going to be so screwed up in the future and those pair of idiots who are supposed to be caring parents don't seem to bat an eyelid when their kid is scared. Who can forget him running around the house with the crazy rabbit mask on and kiki complaining he frightened her and him laughing his stupid thick head off. Saira Khan was right to disagree and nitty's face was a picture when she was being brought down.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

livlalottxx

Just listened to Steve Wright in Afternoon on Radio 2 interview Nadia on the telephone about her book (interview starts at about 15.43 ie 3.43pm)

OMG some of the stuff she came out with arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

At beginning, Steve asked her how she was, she replied with " I am rather fabulous thank you very much":rolleyes:

He then asked her how she has been coping during lockdown and the pandemic.
She replied that her and her husband felt they had been preparing for lockdown for years because
1) they had already been home-schooling their kids for 5 years
2) her husband and her being freelancers had been working from home anyway
3) "I can cook like any restaurant, so I cooked every day, so it felt like we were going out anyway"
4) " I never moaned throughout the whole of lockdown, as so many people had such a terrible time"
5) "Lockdown was pretty good for me"
6) Mark is downstairs at the moment (3pm ish) "doing" English with her (??) and will do Maths with her(??) at 6pm tonight.

I will stop there I don't think I can take any more from this woman today.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
Well this is painful to watch - they're so unprepared and unprofessional.
Although, M looked much more relaxed in his comfort blanket / smelly Bacon Bonce jumper than he did on Lorraine.

I know it's only the 1st October but Phil Lown wins my Tweet of the month! :ROFLMAO:

How many times is she going to announce how kind she is? I find it rather odd. Surely that's for other people to decide?

• Heart
  • Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
As a person who has raised two children who are both successful professional adults I take offence at being asked to step aside for the young. I sacrificed my life and career to provide a stable home to ensure my children could prosper, now it’s time for me to take back my life . Both kids have been to university , one for 6 years and I have provided a home that has enabled them to flourish. Unlike the Uk kids usually , not always , live at home whilst attending uni. Both still live at home as they are saving to buy their own properties . I think I’ve done my bit and I certainly won’t be sitting inside Nadia so your kids can go out and get pissed . I am the same age as Nadia and would not have dreamed of staring into a phone instead of participating in my children’s lives especially when they were at school. The woman needs to grow up and be an adult imo .
I'm sick of her banging the drum for the young ALL the time, particularly given the fact I don't think Maddie has so much as had a paper round so why the hell should older people go into hiding so her precious girls can carry on getting pissed in the park with her bozo mates.

• Heart
  • Angry

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
😂🤣😂🤣😆☺😂🤣
Mr an Mrs quiz:
Lee: Nadia what was your favourite subject at school?
Nadia: latin😳🙄 🤣😂😁😀🤣😂
Yeah really?
Did you notice Lee Said a couple of minutes later : carpe dium
Nadia "the latin" subject lover looked so gormless, she didn't have an effing idea what it meant and was terrified Lee would ask ( she looked down at that point)

Ok not everyone knows what it means but someone who loves latin should !!!!! It means seize the day! Wonder how you say liar in latin, she only said it to win the point against Mark😀
I noticed some of the comments in the live chat asked : does Mark work? Who earns more Mark or Nadia? 😂 It is obvious Mark can see the comments as his face starts to look like a cats arse.

• Haha

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
They've brought out a book on homeschooling despite paying tutors to educate their children, the result of their homeschooling is that one child has no gcse's and the other has opted to go back into mainstream education.

I can't stop mentioning that Mark is educated to nearly PhD level and NOW Maddie's boyfriend has studied "science and that". How they aren't in Number 10 is beyond me.

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Within the first 2mins of days daily moaning he labels Lidl Customers as "Floor Lickers"

She criticises Lidl customers for not wearing masks, said by the woman who has numerous vlogs where she's out shopping not wearing a mask!

Love how kind they are been today, not! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Herbert2005

VIP Member
N when talking about Gigi Hadid got her fathers heritage wrong, thought he was Lebanese, not Palestinian. Do they not research or think before talk rubbish?
She hasn't a clue about anything. She is always banging on about her own Arabic roots. Anyone would think that she was born in a woollen tent and spent her first 10 years herding bleedin' goats.

Absolute twat!

8. It is totally inedible, no one eats it, it either ends up in the bin or one of the dogs.

Or she recently dug him up from their pit of a garden.

Are we sure she knows where Sweden is for a start? Does she have any grasp of population sizes of other countries , economic framework, health infrastructure, cultures and customs?..... Has she researched and studied how Sweden handled the pandemic? hmm....answers on a postage stamp.
The only thing she knows about Sweden are the songs of Abba. That's it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

cormorant

Chatty Member
Watched the vlog. telling people who write anything critical of her online her to phone the samaritans. LOOOOOOOL. no mental health charity should have anything to do with her. imagine phoning the Samaritans up and them saying what's the problem, and you saying "I dislike Nadia Sawalha" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Just remember that if you write anything critical on her online she'll try and attach the stigma of mental illness to you like the bully she is. Also more sexist misogynist claptrap about "girls" needing to marry men who are smarter than them. That and the cooking is for girls and science is for boys drivel from her in the ninja bAd. What a unmitigated narrowminded and misogynistic fossil she is!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

livlalottxx

🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ Oh no Just realised something, given the current covid-19 restrictions which will definitely still be around for xmas, we should all get ready for the ginormous tantrums, humungous wails, end of the world hysteria 😭😫😩 and cries of deep despair both from the golden child and the Queen of Youff. Why? Well this will obviously be the reaction when they both realise they can't have an 18th birthday party with more than 6/15 ? people 😂🤣😀 on or around golden child's birthday 25th December.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Highpriestess

Maddie is so mean to her like in the vlog with the 'sandwich', she kept lifting the piece of bread off the plate and ridiculing di while manky was doing his hyena laugh in the background. Di should have thrown the whole thing in the bin after golden girl had had her grubby mitts all over it.
It was really annoying me when Maddie was doing that. I kept wondering if she'd washed her hands😣 I thought it was so disrespectful to do that to your grandmother, and M. encourages this type of rude behaviour from a teenager to her Gran. I thought it was just awful.

• Sad
  • Angry

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Not surprised by the clip in the park or the Loose Women clip we know she's a bully and she knows it herself, it's one of the reasons she has to constantly tell people that she's kind. If a person is kind they don't need to TELL people that they are, people will just know! Mark has said she is spiteful during arguments, Julie has disowned her, Maddie appears to have a strained relationship with her, Di tiptoes round her, she was disliked by the cast when she worked on Eastenders, her recent spats on twitter...the list goes on. She's not a very likeable person and it's probably why she has very few friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 25