Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it is confirmed Mark does sleep in his clothes as I had always suspected The opening of they home time vlog shows them having just woken up, still in bed and Mark is wearing a jumper he had been wearing in all their coffee moaning lives recently.
just so gross

i see what your saying, but hes not the complete victim that your painting imo. He is an emotionally abusive misogynistic victim playing pleb tho. They have a very codependent toxic relationship, i agree that she loves the rescuer role so enables his bad sides and keeps him in an unhealthy anxiety induced state.....but he also keeps himself this way as it suits him. They are both worn down with each other, drainers the pair of em.
Him going out and getting a proper job? I dont think he can, hes very inept both professionally and socially....regardless of nitty.
yes he only got work when he was younger as he was self medicating with alcohol and drugs, once that medication was gone, his true self is a miserable, controlling, damaged lonely misogynst - has no relationship with males and stalks out women who he feels are inferior so he can control and coherse - ie, his wife, his mother & plays the part of a friend with his 2 younger daughters rather than being a parent - there is no way he would find a job in the media now he is out of touch, and lacks any flair or skills -hes been lazy for to long, dwelling on the fact that he cant have a drink and not attempting to move on with his life, he is a sorry state of affairs

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Nor am I, but if you compare Sweden and UK stats, they are very similar. UK deaths per million: 616, Sweden deaths per million: 581. A difference of fewer than 40 in a country with a much more widespread population. Sweden is not doing better than the UK.

Fostering a sense of intimacy with vulnerable strangers, is a big, big mistake. Lee may regret the connection to his friends' channel. I hope he's conveying his alarm to M&N. They really need a wakeup re this.
Seeing your comment I had a look at Lee’s vlog. He seems very sweet. But the viewer were asking for there to be subscriptions....Lee said “ I don’t just want to take your money when I haven’t really got any content”.
....It’s nice he has morals and a conscience .... Good for you Lee

Reactions: 22
god I managed 3 mins of the latest vlog. THe site of those 2 in that filthy bed with day clothes on is enought to turn stomachs, what the F is wrong with them

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Seeing your comment I had a look at Lee’s vlog. He seems very sweet. But the viewer were asking for there to be subscriptions....Lee said “ I don’t just want to take your money when I haven’t really got any content”.
....It’s nice he has morals and a conscience .... Good for you Lee

21:32 Lee talks about membership and why he doesn’t want it

Reactions: 11
As this forum is open to all opinions, I would like to make comment on this and some other recent posts regarding Manky.
We must try to remind ourselves that he does genuinely suffer from depression and addiction. Being in sobriety can be like having, as Tom Hardy aptly put it, "Llike I'm carrying a 20lb orangutan around my shoulders 24/7."
Now yes, we know know that he does have the money and the time to seek help, however I am beginning to feel these attacks on him are becoming a little brutal. My reason for feeling this (and this is only my opinion) is that he is married to a woman who is:
1) A pathological liar
2) Borderline Narcissist/Socicopath
3) Vehemently jealous
4) Must be in control of everyone's lives
5) Must be the centre of attention at all times
6) Cannot be alone (for that would require hearing her real thoughts and feelings)
7) Incapable of introspection
8) An enabler, NOT a rescuer

With this in mind, being married to such a person for 18 years; said person (Madia) would have, and will do everything in her power to stop him seeking help and getting well, BECAUE i believe if he did, he would leave.
She must remain the sole carer and in being so, she has, and is still moulding her husband into whatever she needs him to be as and when she needs it.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is, at times there is a distinct imbalance in our criticisms towards them. I will continue to repeat, if the gender roles were reversed, would we possibly be a little more kind towards Manky? Would we see (her/Manky) trapped and controlled in a loveless marriage? Nardia (now in the male role) being the breadwinner and not allowing him to go out or do anything which does not involve (her/Manky) being at the centre of Nardia's Universe. Just imagine for one second what that opinionated, ignorant, arrogant woman would be like when the cameras are turned off.. I would imagine, pretty darn intimidating, full of emotionally violent threats and dark, prolonged silences, which permeate the house for possibly days.

This is completely up for debate.
Since the book launch I've noticed some, quite frankly very cruel comments about a person who does genuinely struggle. His wife has a bottle of vodka on the go most of the time. How kind.. when your husband is possibly always on the brink of wanting a drink.

She is gifted make-up, clothes, 'Curly hair' whatever.. She gets to go out, shows off on the 'telly' and afterwards, no doubt people telling her how wonderful, funny and down to earth she is. Goes out lunching, gets smashed, basically has a laugh as and when she wants. Whilst he remains at home being brainwashed by her on how brilliant he is in all aspects of creativity as long as it involves her. He is never allowed a break from the Toy Cave, unless it's to walk the dogs which were just bought as a 'guilt' gift from her, for not being a 'present' hands on Mother.

Just pointing out, for me, knocking her for not using a Ninja properly and spouting off about Sweden is not enough. She is an arch manipulator. Beware Tattler friends, she has managed to distract us, so we brutalise him. The scales of justice seem to me, slightly imbalanced.
I agree that we should all be aware of any mental health difficulties. I also think that long posts which just insult him may not be completely necessary.
However, Mark is a full blown narcissist who openly presents many of those personality traits on the YT channel. We've all seen the results of this and so he will repeatedly be judged while displaying it on a public platform.

just so gross

yes he only got work when he was younger as he was self medicating with alcohol and drugs, once that medication was gone, his true self is a miserable, controlling, damaged lonely misogynst - has no relationship with males and stalks out women who he feels are inferior so he can control and coherse - ie, his wife, his mother & plays the part of a friend with his 2 younger daughters rather than being a parent - there is no way he would find a job in the media now he is out of touch, and lacks any flair or skills -hes been lazy for to long, dwelling on the fact that he cant have a drink and not attempting to move on with his life, he is a sorry state of affairs
Good point!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I have seen many times, in the early days of Kaye and Nadia that N has tried to encorage M to leave the house and do things outside of the home, his choice is not to, whether this is due to anxiety or lack of confidence who knows, as I said previously now he doesnt drink he is exposed as lacking social skills and an ability to make friends (other than N's friends) I do think he is controlling though and he is obsessed with N - I really do not think he would ever leave her he is obsessed with her and if anyone left it would be her - thats my opinion

Reactions: 17
As I said previously now he doesnt drink he is exposed as lacking social skills and an ability to make friends (other than N's friends)
I agree with this. And, as per usual, he'll blame his lack of friends on the fact he doesn't drink: "Oh, I have no friends because there's such a stigma!". Actually, of course, he just lacks social intelligence - PLENTY of social & popular people don't drink.

It's a bit like how anyone who criticises is a troll, and they criticise because N&M home school educate - rather than N&M having ever done anything wrong.

They over-simplify the situation, and come up with a story that suits them, and puts them in a position where they're blameless. They'll never improve as people.

M's whole identity is being this director/author/photographer/dog food expert... but it's a complete fantasy. The only successes (and I use that term lightly) he has these days are a result of his association to Nadia.

Last edited:
  • Heart
There seems to be a real cold and strained relationship between Maddie and Nadia. Maddie can't seem to show affection towards Nadia.
Nitty will do or say anything to get affection from maddie but it's never there. Maddie is so rude and abrupt towards her mother but is always trying to be her dad's best friend laughing and joking with him but just constantly scowls at nitty who fobs it off as teenage behaviour.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It's getting on my nerves now, Nadias pronunciation of Baklava!! I can't cope!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As this forum is open to all opinions, I would like to make comment on this and some other recent posts regarding Manky.
We must try to remind ourselves that he does genuinely suffer from depression and addiction. Being in sobriety can be like having, as Tom Hardy aptly put it, "Llike I'm carrying a 20lb orangutan around my shoulders 24/7."
Now yes, we know know that he does have the money and the time to seek help, however I am beginning to feel these attacks on him are becoming a little brutal. My reason for feeling this (and this is only my opinion) is that he is married to a woman who is:
1) A pathological liar
2) Borderline Narcissist/Socicopath
3) Vehemently jealous
4) Must be in control of everyone's lives
5) Must be the centre of attention at all times
6) Cannot be alone (for that would require hearing her real thoughts and feelings)
7) Incapable of introspection
8) An enabler, NOT a rescuer

With this in mind, being married to such a person for 18 years; said person (Madia) would have, and will do everything in her power to stop him seeking help and getting well, BECAUE i believe if he did, he would leave.
She must remain the sole carer and in being so, she has, and is still moulding her husband into whatever she needs him to be as and when she needs it.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is, at times there is a distinct imbalance in our criticisms towards them. I will continue to repeat, if the gender roles were reversed, would we possibly be a little more kind towards Manky? Would we see (her/Manky) trapped and controlled in a loveless marriage? Nardia (now in the male role) being the breadwinner and not allowing him to go out or do anything which does not involve (her/Manky) being at the centre of Nardia's Universe. Just imagine for one second what that opinionated, ignorant, arrogant woman would be like when the cameras are turned off.. I would imagine, pretty darn intimidating, full of emotionally violent threats and dark, prolonged silences, which permeate the house for possibly days.

This is completely up for debate.
Since the book launch I've noticed some, quite frankly very cruel comments about a person who does genuinely struggle. His wife has a bottle of vodka on the go most of the time. How kind.. when your husband is possibly always on the brink of wanting a drink.

She is gifted make-up, clothes, 'Curly hair' whatever.. She gets to go out, shows off on the 'telly' and afterwards, no doubt people telling her how wonderful, funny and down to earth she is. Goes out lunching, gets smashed, basically has a laugh as and when she wants. Whilst he remains at home being brainwashed by her on how brilliant he is in all aspects of creativity as long as it involves her. He is never allowed a break from the Toy Cave, unless it's to walk the dogs which were just bought as a 'guilt' gift from her, for not being a 'present' hands on Mother.

Just pointing out, for me, knocking her for not using a Ninja properly and spouting off about Sweden is not enough. She is an arch manipulator. Beware Tattler friends, she has managed to distract us, so we brutalise him. The scales of justice seem to me, slightly imbalanced.
Like many people on here ,I enjoyed their channel, it was fun,light hearted and good to watch.Then it became about money and they tried to hard to make it something that it's not,"a reality show".That is when they started to run out of content ,putting vlogs and lives up everyday, it was never going to work,their lifes are not that interesting,Part of the appeal for me at that the start ,was that it seemed normal, now it's anything but normal.I stand by what I said, M does spout crap,because he has nothing new to say each day ,it is the same dros day in day out,he looks disheveled, doesnt look after himself in anyway,and looks an ill man.But if people are going to open up their lives for all to see,like they do,then they have to take what's going to be given to them,be it good or bad ,and from where I'm sitting at the min,I dont see alot of good .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Can we please remind Nadia that by being on You Tube, she has opened herself and her entire family up to legitimate scrutiny (or us nasty trolls) and If she expects just sheer love and devotion all the time, from viewers, she is the sad person who really needs help. Her need to constantly expose herself in order to be admired is a sign of mental distress. Maybe SHE could give Mind or the Samaritans a call, as she obviously has serious mental health problems.
Practice what you preach for goodness sake, don't just tell nasty trolls they have a problem.

Nadia I also feel very sorry for you. You are a z-lister who is already on her way out. Your dream of being an award winning or successful actress is over. Let's be honest here, even Your You tube or Instagram
channel are your last shot at fame and there are hundreds of You Tubers or Instagrammers who offer wonderful content which is both professionally filmed/ photographed and is INTERESTING.

If you were really successful or interesting you would have millions of subscribers by now not the the very paltry low number of 192k

It's time to please get over yourself, you really are not that important or big.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can we please remind Nadia that by being on You Tube, she has opened herself and her entire family up to legitimate scrutiny (or us nasty trolls) and If she expects just sheer love and devotion all the time, from viewers, she is the sad person who really needs help. Her need to constantly expose herself in order to be admired is a sign of mental distress. Maybe SHE could give Mind or the Samaritans a call, as she obviously has serious mental health problems.
Practice what you preach for goodness sake, don't just tell nasty trolls they have a problem.

Nadia I also feel very sorry for you. You are a z-lister who is already on her way out. Your dream of being an award winning or successful actress is over. Let's be honest here, even Your You tube or Instagram
channel are your last shot at fame and there are hundreds of You Tubers or Instagrammers who offer wonderful content which is both professionally filmed/ photographed and is INTERESTING.

If you were really successful or interesting you would have millions of subscribers by now not the the very paltry low number of 192k

It's time to please get over yourself, you really are not that important or big.
Not even 192k...109k with low viewing figures!

She is still insisting on calling their vlog a reality show, I feel embarrassed for her when she says it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I have just had a bit of a wake-up call😳 I read yesterday that You Tube counts both 👍and 👎in the same way Arghhhhhhhhhh! So both are seen as lots of people visiting the channel or traffic to a site. The more traffic YT sees, the more it will promote it and suggest it to others.

So by hitting the 👎we may have been helping Manky or Murky to promote their You Tube channel. Maybe we should ignore them completely for a while and just not bother giving 👎for a couple of weeks. It might explain the sudden jump in number of subs.
Can anyone help with this, is this true about YT? Thhx

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
There were 200 people watching the live coffee moan today, only 200!
I dont understand what the point is? It feels like they are both so addicted to vlogging regardless of the fact nobody is bothered to watch anymore.
They have so little to vlog because their lives are so dull and boring, Mark said recently the reason for lack of hometime etc was bacause there isn't alot going on, meaning re covid.
It's like he's afraid to get in his car and go anywhere different. There are so many places thry could goto with the dogs within an hours drive which aren't busy or full of people but he won't entertain it. Their lives are like a hamster wheel, same old same old...
Mark is the driver, with a nice car yet all he does is goto the same park, the same supermarket, the same corners of the city of London. The world is his oyster, he and he alone chooses not to go out and explore.
Youd think they'd want to show their subs a bit more than the local park lol
Why's he so scared of exploring I wonder? Covid doesn't stop people going out for a drive to a different
place for a bit of fresh air and a change of scenary. What you scared of Mark?
My conclusion is that he dare not risk going far because the substances that might be inside his body from the night before, just my theory. 😳👎

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Not even 192k...109k with low viewing figures!

She is still insisting on calling their vlog a reality show, I feel embarrassed for her when she says it.
Oops sorry don't know where I got 192k from, you are correct it's 109k thanks 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There seems to be a real cold and strained relationship between Maddie and Nadia. Maddie can't seem to show affection towards Nadia.
Yes because she is daddys little princess and its a common tactic employed by manipulative and naricisisstic men in order to control women.It looks like love even adoration but it masks a dark side that nearly always emerges when a girl reaches adulthood and tries to be independant or to fly the nest.
This is the main reason (having been subjected to such parental programming myself) that i don,t believe that mr mark adderley is a victim. (unless he,s a victim of his own dark impulses and really we could all use that as an excuse. ) A wolf in sheeps clothing maybe? Yes thats just my personal opinion but we are all free on this forum to voice our own (even personal ) opinions.

Yes because she is daddys little princess and its a common tactic employed by manipulative and naricisisstic men in order to control women.It looks like love even adoration but it masks a dark side that nearly always emerges when a girl reaches adulthood and tries to be independant or to fly the nest.
This is the main reason (having been subjected to such parental programming myself) that i don,t believe that mr mark adderley is a victim. (unless he,s a victim of his own dark impulses and really we could all use that as an excuse. ) A wolf in sheeps clothing maybe? Yes thats just my personal opinion but we are all free on this forum to voice our own (even personal ) opinions.
p.s sorry if i dounded a bit tetchy in this post i,m just feeling a bit highly strung at the moment. (y)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Here's one of the recipes, so definitely her kitchen ...cooks the steak at the end of the vlog. Some of the others could be on their members channel - I'm not a member. Bit of a cheek if they have filmed them during their Sunday show...members paying to watch them advertise products would be pretty rubbish!

Is this one of their cooking lives or is it a paid ad? Either way it is shocking that this mismash is put out as content. They are so disorganised and it is obvious to me she has not used that Ninja before, she had no idea how to set it for medium rare steak, as when she flipped it, it went to rare...and she said oh..yeah...he is having it rare today. What was the point of showing his toycave? does he want a medal or supposedly tidying it up? not that you can tell.

Reactions: 9
Watched the vlog. telling people who write anything critical of her online her to phone the samaritans. LOOOOOOOL. no mental health charity should have anything to do with her. imagine phoning the Samaritans up and them saying what's the problem, and you saying "I dislike Nadia Sawalha" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Just remember that if you write anything critical on her online she'll try and attach the stigma of mental illness to you like the bully she is. Also more sexist misogynist claptrap about "girls" needing to marry men who are smarter than them. That and the cooking is for girls and science is for boys drivel from her in the ninja bAd. What a unmitigated narrowminded and misogynistic fossil she is!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
just so gross

I hear that, and all of your constructive comments. I just felt she was responsible in holding him back by always insisting he was available for her. In doing so, over the years someone's character, personality, talents, confidence can be very slowly beaten down, until they become as bad as their perpetrator. There is a cycle of perpetrator & victim between the two.
He made a really good series called A Taste of my Life with Nigel Slater, admittedly a long time ago, however it was a good platform for him, from which many other things independent of her could have followed. I believe she put that firework out, because she wouldn't have been allowed to all the other firework parties. (sorry, bad analogy)🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I have just had a bit of a wake-up call😳 I read yesterday that You Tube counts both 👍and 👎in the same way Arghhhhhhhhhh! So both are seen as lots of people visiting the channel or traffic to a site. The more traffic YT sees, the more it will promote it and suggest it to others.

So by hitting the 👎we may have been helping Manky or Murky to promote their You Tube channel. Maybe we should ignore them completely for a while and just not bother giving 👎for a couple of weeks. It might explain the sudden jump in number of subs.
Can anyone help with this, is this true about YT? Thhx
Yes, both drive engagement to the channel but the length of time a viewer watches is what really helps to rank it higher and draw in viewers...a video only needs to be watched for 30 secs to count as a view.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.