Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's face it, someone as devious as Mark or Nadia ( although I am not sure she has the intelligence) will of course be on here. Their poor supersubs will be on here too ( they have the important job of reporting back to the cult leader :rolleyes: ) people from Gleam will be on here (monitoring their You Tube clients) even Dina might be on here. Who cares, let them all come. The important thing is we can all comment freely without Master Mankiness being able to do a thing about it. 🥳 🎆🎉🎊!

Can we all agree not to accuse anyone of being Master Mankiness or Madame Nastiness for at least a few days and get back to the important stuff of showing them how intelligent we are and showing everyone else what we really think of them. It's so much fun!
Absolutely, I hold myself back a lot because I don't like it interfering with the thread, though sometimes it does add a bit of humour, to be able to laugh right at them and as you say, not be censored.

That is the most important thing and the whole point of the thread, however I will make this one last comment before the few days ban begins. The MAIN reason they, the cult/subs and Gleam are on here is because they can't censor us, and they need to know all opinions in order to control N&M'S narrative on YT and INSTA.

There done, finished, The End. (tell me when a few days are up;) 😂)

Oh the tax dodge marmite splodge and a rat lodge

can’t remember the other one

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely, I hold myself back a lot because I don't like it interfering with the thread, though sometimes it does add a bit of humour, to be able to laugh right at them and as you say, not be censored.

That is the most important thing and the whole point of the thread, however I will make this one last comment before the few days ban begins. The MAIN reason they, the cult/subs and Gleam are on here is because they can't censor us, and they need to know all opinions in order to control N&M'S narrative on YT and INSTA.

So well put chipmunk i find tattle life to be cathartic yes occasionally we trip up and things get a little heated even personal.
Then again why not? Thats life and when we comment on people with no boundries with little common sense with unmitigated greed of course we find ourselves being a bit judgemental and again why not?
Maybe if they had better judgement themselves people wouldn,t find the need to point out their rather obvious shortcomings.
Do we go too far? I don,t think so considering their blatent hypocrisy i think we are pretty restrained but we are only human as well and if the balance is tipped too far in one direction i find that with time it corrects itself only patience is needed.
Our opinions ebb and flow as does life but generally speaking tattlers are a wise and fair bunch of people but just don,t ask us to ignore lies or exploitation and don,t demonise us as trolls (very stupid tactic imo) and everything will come out in the wash so to speak.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I spoke out as well. I think sometimes things go too far on here. It's not really for me to police or control, but I don't shy away from giving my opinion and I wholeheartedly agree.

I also feel like the site is self-imploding with everyone accusing everyone else of being Mark. I've said it before, but even if it IS Mark, or even a supersub, it really doesn't matter or change anything. If any of the family do follow the thread, they're probably finding it hilarious that we think everyone is Mark.

And, again, this is a public forum - there's no need for anyone to send spies.
I could not care less if any of them are on here!.... I like this forum and will continue to voice my opinion ...👍

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I couldn't care less if Mark is on here, I bet Michelle is. TBH I always find it suspicious when people start accusing other people of being Mark because it causes a stir - as if they want to get people's backs up so they leave the thread or to ensure the thread goes off topic which is great for them and must be quite amusing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Have I missed something ---- Why ? Will miss you - one of my favourites.

Reactions: 5
In other news, I visited Waterstones today and it was very weird as I never came across one single copy of their book....🤔 👎

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Well this is painful to watch - they're so unprepared and unprofessional.
Although, M looked much more relaxed in his comfort blanket / smelly Bacon Bonce jumper than he did on Lorraine.

I know it's only the 1st October but Phil Lown wins my Tweet of the month! :ROFLMAO:

How many times is she going to announce how kind she is? I find it rather odd. Surely that's for other people to decide?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
On the second page of poppyflower messages there is lots of discussion of the weight of members of the Saccone jolys family.

Wasn't Nadia big into that family once, isn't she obsessed with other people's weight? wouldn't she be surprised to see what her husband has put on their tax deductables as she has nothing to do with their money?
Maybe it's Hello Nadia not Hello Mark 👋
Probably. It's pretty obvious they both read tattle posts and I wouldn't be surprised if the golden child isn't here too.....

Reactions: 13
Doesn't worry me if they read or post here. Thankfully, they can't mute/block and it must frustrate the hell out of them if they do read here.:ROFLMAO:🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I could not care less if any of them are on here!.... I like this forum and will continue to voice my opinion ...👍
I'm with you. I don't give a monkeys if the whole lot of them are here it really doesn't make any difference to what we want to say and if they want to comment on themselves then they are just plain stupid which we already know they are. We know manky can't control himself and has to have his say as was shown on the Day in the life of Nadia sawalha on YT. he was just being a pillock and everyone knew it was him but he went away eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes when you get bored with something leave it to go manky!!!!
Story of their lives so far....
They talk of changing the narrative hmm..
well maybe stop neglecting things would maybe be a good start.
Or is the person who made that comment now classified as a troll as well?
For what? Stating the bloody obvious?
I was wondering if the "Manky" comment was a nod to us tattlers......!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So well put chipmunk i find tattle life to be cathartic yes occasionally we trip up and things get a little heated even personal.
Then again why not? Thats life and when we comment on people with no boundries with little common sense with unmitigated greed of course we find ourselves being a bit judgemental and again why not?
Maybe if they had better judgement themselves people wouldn,t find the need to point out their rather obvious shortcomings.
Do we go too far? I don,t think so considering their blatent hypocrisy i think we are pretty restrained but we are only human as well and if the balance is tipped too far in one direction i find that with time it corrects itself only patience is needed.
Our opinions ebb and flow as does life but generally speaking tattlers are a wise and fair bunch of people but just don,t ask us to ignore lies or exploitation and don,t demonise us as trolls (very stupid tactic imo) and everything will come out in the wash so to speak.
Well said. I think most of us liked nadia before we came here, she always seemed bubbly and likeable on tv and when she was with kaye they were really funny together. I actually thought manky was ok too to start with but I soon started to see through him and they both turned me off the night they were raking money in from subs, the look in their greedy eyes was too much and I suspected then that money wouldn't go to charity. Funny how things could change so quickly I can't stand either of them now and when I see her on loose women all I can see is fakeness and insincerity, even today when they were talking about a new born baby that had died her compassion looked so false. She really is all about herself going on about when she had a miscarriage and had to have a house full of people so she could tell them all, the drama is too much her whole life is that of an actress...

I was wondering if the "Manky" comment was a nod to us tattlers......!
I couldn't find the comment has it been deleted already?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They really don’t give a damn about the Covid guidelines in tonight’s hometime. She once again goes on and on about sacrificing herself for the youngin’s. To hell with the older generations. They film a table set for 8 yet from the weekend before last - after the rule of six has gone into effect. Notice they don’t mention or film the gathering of the older folks (including Pat) and pic of Pat and Maddie holding her breath (the Sawalha defence against Covid).

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh fgs, its obvious manks always on here, hes obsessed with us 🤪😂 i hope all families on, hope all his neighbours are on....but more importantly i hope everyone they work with and for are on here too 😊 👍 the more people who know the truth about them greedy shameless tax avoiding lying nit infested morons the better 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.