Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sort of a mother would allow her 13 year old daughter to watch a programme that left her terrified at the end (nitty's words on loose women}. That poor kid is going to be so screwed up in the future and those pair of idiots who are supposed to be caring parents don't seem to bat an eyelid when their kid is scared. Who can forget him running around the house with the crazy rabbit mask on and kiki complaining he frightened her and him laughing his stupid thick head off. Saira Khan was right to disagree and nitty's face was a picture when she was being brought down.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Agree. I’m not watching a Home Time again after that. Awful.
Sorry... but shame she didn't give this advice to her second husband when he was desperate to see her. Too much?? I'm open to take the response.
I am just so angered. Those charities have enough and important things to deal with, not a troll or, two trolls who had an opinion about you. Compulsive Mnanky? Take a long hard look at yourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When she told the so called trolls to go a speak to samaritans and mind charity It felt like she was making a mockery of those services, was really quite chilling. Disingenuous chilling and disrespectful to the organisations that deal with real problems.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
What sort of a mother would allow her 13 year old daughter to watch a programme that left her terrified at the end (nitty's words on loose women}. That poor kid is going to be so screwed up in the future and those pair of idiots who are supposed to be caring parents don't seem to bat an eyelid when their kid is scared. Who can forget him running around the house with the crazy rabbit mask on and kiki complaining he frightened her and him laughing his stupid thick head off. Saira Khan was right to disagree and nitty's face was a picture when she was being brought down.
I'd be scared too at the point I learned that my parents had neglected to support me in keeping safe online. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They had a raffle when they were fundraising for the Trek, and they were going to cook and do a live from the house of whoever won.
It's mentioned in a vlog and on the donation page some say 'raffle'.
That didn't happen either.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Sorry... but shame she didn't give this advice to her second husband when he was desperate to see her. Too much?? I'm open to take the response.
I am just so angered. Those charities have enough and important things to deal with, not a troll or, two trolls who had an opinion about you. Compulsive Mnanky? Take a long hard look at yourselves.
If anybody needs the samaritans it's manky.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Saira called her out then and that was a real dig at N & all her social media shite she puts out - Saira obvs thinks its not good what N is doing! hilarious
The position that Nuddya was taking - that social media platforms are providing people with information that only reinforces their existing views - effectively is what Murk and she have done to their channel. They have muted or banned those that deign to express a view different from their own or that challenges them in any way so that they are only feeling the love. (Even tho Manky claims to address all sides of an issue in their daily depressants).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wish she would put her big fat arse away, she's gross.
At the same time i can,t help laughing because its all so lame and ridiculous she,s like that embarrassing drunk that corners you at a party and insists on telling you their life story and favourite sexual position and about what they had for dinner and their past history of minor ailments! All the while you have to prop them up and listen to them heavy breathing in your ear and all you can think about is calling them a cab and getting them away from you!
Phew some mental image! The stupid thing is she was using the dreaded i,ve here to empower women about body confidence narrative.:sleep:.Not again It seems she spits this out every week!.Any justification.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
At 6.28 in this, Nadia shows ‘the learning room’ Is this now her dressing room?
This is so sad and emblematic of the state of things. Ah well, soon those rooms will be shuffled again, and Nanny Di will be moved into the closet so that Nadia's chaos can have a bigger room. I feel for Nadia re this. I have similar challenges, but I don't pretend I don't. You can't change what you won't acknowledge.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It was obvious from today's Loose Women that Nadia had notes written down in order to argue her point. Notes probably written by her "intelligent husband" for her to use. Saira however looked straight into the camera and eloquently argued her point. She wiped the floor with Nadias/Marks opinion.
Nadia is ALL for blaming others for any actions she makes where as Saira talked firmly about taking responsibility.
Nadia didn't take responsibility when she let her 12yrold post provocative pictures online or had 10,000 friends online. Nadia will no doubt argue its not her fault its the fault of social media.

She is LAZY, she isn't free-spirited as she claims to be so often on youtube, she down right lazy, a lazy person, a lazy parent, a lazy housewife, a lazy pet owner, a lazy author, a lazy everything. She let's her girls do whatever they want online because she's lazy. She uses umpteen words to hide the truth, she's not a doMESStic goddess, she's LAZY.

"Not willing to work hard or make an effort" is the dictionary definition of Lazy.

Through her youtube channel Nadia has shown us she is the absolute definition of Lazy.
She lives her life by making zero effort for most rhings. She's never worked a hard day in her life, she makes absolutely no effort with her appearance most of the time, she make NO effort to have a clean and tidy home (not show home standard, just no effort to keep it averagely clean and tidy)

Shes swanned through life taking the path of least resistance at every opportunity. She throws money at everything so she can be lazy.

Shes absolutely addicted to her phone and will no doubt now use the new documentary she watched to blame them for her addiction. She chooses to constantly be on her phone, on her social media platforms, on her youtube channels.

She thought it would make her rich. Its massively backfired leaving a nearly 60yr old woman addicted to her phone. We can all see how she spends more time on her phone than she does anything else.

She will be going on and on on her channel, now she's seen this new documentary, how everything is social media's fault so she can one again absolve herself of any blame.

Digital dettox my ar**!!!
Here's an idea, put your phone away, get in your car, go on a mystery drive, take a picnic, take your dogs, have some fun, you know, real simple healthy fun. Don't film it for your 200 subs to see. Store it in your brain, relive those memories in your brain whenever you want to, then a week or so later do it again and repeat.

Find new places, see some of the beauty around you, play your favourite music in the car, sing to your hearts content... LIVE!!!..

Naaa, thought not, its much easier to stay home, spout crap, film yourself going to the loo, lose yourself in your piles of human detritus, don't stimulate your dogs or your children. Just be Lazy because your an expert at doing that.. And repeat 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I did say she could have a career as a mortician if she’d done the make up - as it seriously made him look ghastly imo. It was aimed at her rather than him , but
it did infer he look like a corpse - but then I’ve said the same to people with hang overs, lack of sleep etc in the past ( who hasn’t) without considering myself to be “brutalising” them!
No problem, I was jus a bit faint of heart that day.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.