Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missmickey

VIP Member
My thread suggestion is very simple and hopefully might catch someone's eye.

Nadia Sawalha & Mark Adderley are MASSIVE TAX DODGERS! or

The only thing Nadia Sawalha cooks is her TAX BOOKS
It's time for a new thread. This is the current top suggestion.
What are people's thoughts?

Reactions: 1

chipmunk

VIP Member
Yes because she is daddys little princess and its a common tactic employed by manipulative and naricisisstic men in order to control women.It looks like love even adoration but it masks a dark side that nearly always emerges when a girl reaches adulthood and tries to be independant or to fly the nest.
This is the main reason (having been subjected to such parental programming myself) that i don,t believe that mr mark adderley is a victim. (unless he,s a victim of his own dark impulses and really we could all use that as an excuse. ) A wolf in sheeps clothing maybe? Yes thats just my personal opinion but we are all free on this forum to voice our own (even personal ) opinions.

p.s sorry if i dounded a bit tetchy in this post i,m just feeling a bit highly strung at the moment. (y)
I was and still am my Daddy's little princess because I chose to be. I adored him, always have and always will. He is not a manipulative and narcissistic man and is very much in love with my Mother whom I also love. It's very common, Daddy's love there little girls and Mum's love their little boys.

Reactions: 1

poppyflower

1601557574443.png

This isnt even a real tax return
Who ever posted it just made it up.
And how could you even spend that much on cinema and theatre a year. Its fake news 🤣

kais93

Chatty Member
I know nothing about taxes but should they not declare all the gifted items as part of their income ?
No, I wouldn't have thought so.

If a company gifts things which they produce as a part of their everyday trade (e.g. Ninja gifting them a Ninja machine), then it's not considered to be taxable for the company or the recipient.

rivermonster

VIP Member
Just found this on you tube - Nigel Slater with Julia - it is only 3.3 mins. This keeps changing but there is one of the 3 sisters on there and other bits.

Last edited:

chipmunk

VIP Member
ok review of the no name sunday show (I have a name for it)

Basically it's the ususal stuff packaged up to look like a "tv programme". it's very obvious the main function is to convince the narcissistic one (for future ref she's the histrionic one) that he still works in tv production (he doesn't).

She cooks what she calls chicken paulette badly (the dish is actually called chicken poulette). She doesn't understand what a mirepoix (she calls it a millepois) is- that the vegetables should be finely chopped to give flavour but not really be discenible, as with a soffrito- but she dumps them in as huge pieces with the mushrooms which should have been removed- and says they are a garnish. It's basically chicken and mushroon in a cream sauce. it's chicken cooked in three types of fat- the skin fat, olive oil and butter- then stock, then cream, then mustard added. So basically chicken n in a fatty sauce with badly chopped vegetable that shouldn't be there, but also mushrooms which should. it's so sseventies it's painful, and also so basic too. the order of doing things is wrong, and touches like lemon juice, bouquet garni, flour to thicken and parsley are missed off. which is why she probably has to stick so much mustard in it. Also calling that a mirepoix (except she doesn't) is a crime.

The refrigerator cake is her usual dump anything fatty and sugary in a bowl mix it together add something that is delusionally thought of as "helfy" in this case raisins to constitute one percent of the dish. She says they are better than adding "more sugar", quite what she thinks raisins predominatly are is another matter. She doesn't chop the pistachios so it's also a bollox job. It's "Cooking" for five year olds. She sticks bits of rich tea biscuit in it so they stick up so it looks like some sort of neotlithic ritual site. She'll serve it after the chicken "paulette" tonight. But it's teddy and betty coming around to eat, so don't think that she's having a 70s themed swingers night.

The "gells" are forced to be part of a meme review. something cribbed from pewdiepie etc. not done properly- the memes are filmed on thier phones rather than edited in. The "gells" are the usual absence of personality they usually are, but "cleverly" their being on their phones is made part of the show, so social engagement is being faked.

There's a paper review. (isn't that every day). Teddy talks, which i can't be bothered to watch as he is the worlds most boring man. In case you haven't got enough through the week hearing what the narccissistic bore thinks about the papers, the news, politcians, and everything, everything else, you can hear what he thinks about a book. Nadia doesn't review the book. Although maybe she will do one one week if it's a "pitcher" book, who knows.

There's camera perving, espresso drinking and the usual crap as well, and they also "sing" morning is broken at the start. (Cat Stevens really needs to the sue the c......)

So two pound a month for the usual slop, pseudo engagement from the "gells" and a talk from the worl'ds most boring man.

LOLOLOL

Obviously this is a negative review and I've posted it online so I now need to call the samaritans.
what are the "gells?"