Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea, the join time was 4 something am...I read it wrong :)

For me the time ppl post is irrelevant, I never even check. But that post stood out to me as out of the ordinary. Then looked to see if they'd posted or liked anything else here and saw the time. We all know Mark doesn't sleep so I was more suspicious when I saw the time. I have about 4 pages to catch up on so it could turn out to have been proved not to be Mark. I don't care one way or the other. :)
It could be the person lives in another country in a completely different time zone, like me .

Reactions: 12
I mean I donโ€™t want to put the thought in peopleโ€™s heads but do you think they do still have sex? He seems permanently gagging for it.
No. I think he does the whole innuendos/tickling/comments because he knows it will get a reaction & he thinks it's hilarious.
Quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised if he couldn't get it up! --- Now you can enjoy that mental image ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฃ

-----------------------------------

Lee had another live tonight and Xander was there. He commented about knowing that Lee & Kaye knew each other for years, and knowing them.. and Lee replied "Xander, I'm very confused. Do you actually know me? How do you know me, how do you know Kaye? I'm very, very confused over that."
Later on 'Caz' says Xander is in the window behind him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (he was talking about fearing seeing something outside because it's dark) It's 26mins in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
M is such a bleeping arrogant keyboard warrior. After this morning's jittery performance on Lorraine, we all know that he'd crap himself if someone gave him constructive criticism face to face. xx

As for the 'action'? What action? From what you've all described, N sliced potatoes and stuck a thermometer into a piece of supermarket meat, badly. She placed both ingredients into an overpriced #gifted sandwich toaster and made a basic salad. I'm assuming nothing was cleared up as she went along. If there was singing / dancing / any other performance element I appreciate the fact no one has mentioned it. M then ate his undercooked dinner, giving some to the dog he likes. :(

As, they've said before, this is the future of entertainment. I reckon if it remains this 'action'-packed Rupert Murdoch will be on the phone to the toy cave putting in an offer to buy their family YT channel.
After seeing such simple meal taking longer and look much more complicated than it should (not to mention the steak looking bland and anemic) I wouldnโ€™t buy one . Also when Mark had to take us on tour around his room cus the potatoes weren't cooked , not a good ad for the brand .

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Just been to Amazon to read the most recent 1 โญ review of their book written by someone called Bubblewrap ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. It breaks the 200 page book down bit by bit. One of the best lines: "my university dissertation was longer than this book"
It was so well written and so intelligent, that it must be a tattler ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š and if it isn't , someone should mention this forum to Bubblewrap so they could join us here. I don't have an amazon account so can't comment. Best of all Mark can't delete it. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes! And they were acting over the moon about everything.

Still, at least sheโ€™s Digitally Detoxing, otherwise she could have been filming herself for an hour and a half while watching Bake Off.
I forgot about the digital detoxing,that must've lasted atleast 5mins,they've not stopped being on their phones,so much for the 1 day a week rule of, no phones or social media ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Someone asked in the comments if manky could use a tripod when filming the cookery vlogs because with the camera swaying it's hard to watch, his reply no sorry it would make it too boringo_O. Sorry to disappoint you manks but it's already boring, very boring!
What he really means,is his big sweaty face and greasy mop,wouldn't be infront of the camera for all to see ๐Ÿคข

Yes Misbehaving this is it!
Whilst we all know those Crocs remained wedged to his trotters, M definitely looked 'pinched'. I reckon it was as result of having to conform for 5 minutes of his life. All those little things that little people do every day to pay for their little lives: shower, wear something (semi) presentable, run a comb through the hair, eat breakfast before work, fit in with someone else's schedule and expectations, prepare, refrain from swearing or saying "poo, bum, willy". I really don't know how us little people manage.

Meanwhile, Overlord AdderEley usually rises at 10ish every day and plonks himself in front of his laptop. He rants about the society he makes no contribution towards for half an hour, before rewarding himself with an espresso and a wank. No wonder he was so out of sorts on Lorraine.
He hates not being in control,you could see how uncomfortable and out of his depth he was,then on the coffee moron thing,he was all chatty and talking tit again,back in his comfort zone and in control of the vulnerable subs, who hang on his every word.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah, it was coffee boring this morning!
ah thank you, I was confused. The thumbnails look so similar because of that Daily News Digest bit in it; I thought I'd already seen it. Cheers x

M is such a bleeping arrogant keyboard warrior. After this morning's jittery performance on Lorraine, we all know that he'd crap himself if someone gave him constructive criticism face to face. xx

As for the 'action'? What action? From what you've all described, N sliced potatoes and stuck a thermometer into a piece of supermarket meat, badly. She placed both ingredients into an overpriced #gifted sandwich toaster and made a basic salad. I'm assuming nothing was cleared up as she went along. If there was singing / dancing / any other performance element I appreciate the fact no one has mentioned it. M then ate his undercooked dinner, giving some to the dog he likes. :(

As, they've said before, this is the future of entertainment. I reckon if it remains this 'action'-packed Rupert Murdoch will be on the phone to the toy cave putting in an offer to buy their family YT channel.
The Grey Steak cookalong - hashtag gifted, hashtag Ad

Soooo many recent comments that are not blindly saying how good this was ..

No. I think he does the whole innuendos/tickling/comments because he knows it will get a reaction & he thinks it's hilarious.
Quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised if he couldn't get it up! --- Now you can enjoy that mental image ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฃ

-----------------------------------

Lee had another live tonight and Xander was there. He commented about knowing that Lee & Kaye knew each other for years, and knowing them.. and Lee replied "Xander, I'm very confused. Do you actually know me? How do you know me, how do you know Kaye? I'm very, very confused over that."
Later on 'Caz' says Xander is in the window behind him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (he was talking about fearing seeing something outside because it's dark) It's 26mins in.
OMG - brilliant. As if Lee doesn't know who Xander is! Nitty and Manky must be well scared of Xander - I would be. And must have discussed with Lee.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Shame Mark never takes on board these comments, subs have been saying this sort of thing forever but Mark thinks he knows best when it comes to reviews and content for youtube. The same with their reply about not using a tripod because it would be "boring". I thought Mark was a film maker, doesn't he understand that various tripods could be set up? So all the many other food channels who use tripods are boring? No, they are watchable unlike Mark's wobbly manic filming, he doesn't even film the food...who really wants to see manchild toys inbetween a cooking live.

Screenshot_20200924-080540_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200924-080444_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
New member here. Hi All.

Just want to say that I thought I was the only one banned, months ago, for commenting that perhaps the channel would not be good for Nadia's career if Mark continued portraying her in such a bad light. (He's stopped giving the camera the long-suffering look, and that's good.)

I thought I was the only one convinced that he is still very angry at his mother and can't stop acting out, both with poor Di who has done all she can to make amends, and Nadia. And I thought I was alone thinking that the tickling, scaring, leering, exposing, and insulting was perverse, infantile, and dripping with pathology.

I thought I was the only one who found Mark's dirty hair disgusting. I've had to turn off the video more than once because I couldn't bear to look at it yet couldn't take my eyes off it, like a traffic accident. And Nadia nibbling little bits of skin off her hands in closeup. Too much, dear Lord, too much!

I'm not going to comment on those poor children except to say that there should be a law preventing this sort of exploitation of children on Youtube. N&M would answer that with: We don't show them if they don't want to be shown. I know I don't have to unpack that for the members here. You can see it all.

And finally, bringing me here where sanity reigns, I thought nobody else could see how frighteningly bad their coronavirus advice was. I had thought there would be some consequences, surely, when Mark told people to stop consuming news and just watch them - an idea seconded by Nadia. Surely someone would criticize them for giving such dangerous advice during a pandemic! Surely someone would think this needed to be stopped! Nope. Nothing. Except a tiny mention in the comments of a place called tattle.life!

Phew!
Not just me then!
nope not just you!!
I couldn't care less either. In fact if he is here slagging himself and nitty off he would only be doing it because in his pea-sized brain he would think he is confusing us. That won't happen but I am starting to feel a little bit left out that no-one has accused me yet of being manky maybe I should START writing LIKE THIS:unsure:
No ones ever accused me either!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ thank god!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

you lot crack me up, iv been full of cold this week and its been a joy to read all your fabulous observations ๐Ÿ˜Š heres a few of mine....

course they have sex! They have a pretty unhealthy sexlife imo tho, you can tell when they have/havent had it, he gets moody/sulky with her after a few days without, when they have she gets abit more handsy with him.
they go on dirty wkends away too tho, i reckon nittys very vocal and dramatic in bed, shes a performer and his ego needs it.

manky was a twitching mess on lorraine. Having to be โ€˜normalโ€™ for 5 minutes was obviously very difficult for him.

the new ninja is a pisstake, these companies must be desperate If theyre using nitty ๐Ÿ™„ ironically a masterchef she is not!

why oh why oh why, nitty is showing inside of manks manky jeans on insta...full of filth unsurprisingly ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She PRAYS that our government are following Sweden. Iโ€™m no expert, but NOR IS SHE!!

She shouldnโ€™t be giving out info, advice, medical or otherwise right now.
She's an absolute clown.

Everyone (whether from a medical background or not) of course has the right to an opinion on the virus... but to have the nerve to publicly override medical experts, chief advisors and the government to unequivocally state that, actually, she knows better is snortworthy and really sums her up.

She can't even count to 7, didn't even study "science and stuff", believes in homeopathy, and still feels qualified to say things like that.

Move over, Chris Whitty, Dr Sawalha's gunning for your job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Nah, he was twitching away and she was fake smiling all the way through
What the hell was all that nitty fake laughing at manky on the tit cooking live tonight, she was
the sexist part of the ad. i'm sure there's a law against sexist ads now, so we can report this one too! lol. remember whenever she talks about a prevailing sexist attitude in society it's normally her own attitude she is projecting outwards: seems like one slipped out here.

yeah just remember for every purchase of a ninja a percentage of what you spend goes to giving this woman a freebie or paying her to do an ad with a ninja. I've actually been put off a lot of another type of a product by the amount of freebies they give out to a couple of gimmers.
God knows why ninja would want nitty promoting them, she canโ€™t cook, she is filthy with filthy habits, her kitchen is an absolute tit tip, that house must stink, ninja need to be contacted and asked about it, WTF

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She PRAYS that our government are following Sweden. Iโ€™m no expert, but NOR IS SHE!!

She shouldnโ€™t be giving out info, advice, medical or otherwise right now.
Parts of Sweden are reportedly having spikes of an increase in cases now to. Wonder if they will moan about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What the hell was all that nitty fake laughing at manky on the tit cooking live tonight, she was

God knows why ninja would want nitty promoting them, she canโ€™t cook, she is filthy with filthy habits, her kitchen is an absolute tit tip, that house must stink, ninja need to be contacted and asked about it, WTF
Yeah, part of their professional fake act for promoting products. In reality, she'd be scowling at him; I've never seen them so 'happy'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 and then 7 who said that nadia can,t count! ;) .Just to add further proof she kindly shared a photo on insta!
Now now people just don,t go and call the police or anything!:unsure:
She's absolutely nuts that woman....pisses me right off ..๐Ÿ‘Ž

Reactions: 7
She's absolutely nuts that woman....pisses me right off ..๐Ÿ‘Ž
Obviously giving us and everyone else the middle finger! So proud of herself for acting like a petulant entitled brat. :cautious: .
So you broke the rules again nadia well done i,ll give you the worlds slowest handclap...
feel better now?
Only next time you want to have fake empathy over restrictions and poor people that can,t get together i,ll look back on my post and your insta photo and i,ll remember that your talking:poop::poop::poop:.
I,m not going to bother watching coffee boring as your act is wearing thin now (yes boo hoo i,m sure i,ll miss it not!).
However you might start to miss people,s viewing figures if other,s followed suit!
As for joking about calling the police other people have been fined for a lot less but yet again you have to show your disregard for the rules that everyone else has to follow simply because you believe that working in the media makes you exempt and gives you special privileges.
You are utterly deluded and pathetic and you are taking the piss with normal people who do not have your z list celebrity status to hide behind.
God forbid if by your selfish actions any member of your close knit family or circle of friends ever really became seriously ill!
We are not sweden we have high levels of social inequality and childhood poverty in this country our nhs is underfunded and understaffed you are sticking your head in the sand living in some bloody dream world that does not exist (so is your husband).
The world is not how we want it to be so many are facing untold of restrictions where is your solidarity with people where is your empathy? So don,t bleeping preach your bs to people if even you don,t believe in it.
Don,t pretend that we are in it together because you are obviously just out for number one.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
ah thank you, I was confused. The thumbnails look so similar because of that Daily News Digest bit in it; I thought I'd already seen it. Cheers x

The Grey Steak cookalong - hashtag gifted, hashtag Ad

Soooo many recent comments that are not blindly saying how good this was ..

OMG - brilliant. As if Lee doesn't know who Xander is! Nitty and Manky must be well scared of Xander - I would be. And must have discussed with Lee.
I don't think they can be that scared manky hasn't blocked him. I find that a bit strange considering he is in their faces all the time, inviting himself round for dinner, christmas etc. Very odd.

Reactions: 8
Obviously giving us and everyone else the middle finger! So proud of herself for acting like a petulant entitled brat. :cautious: .
So you broke the rules again nadia well done i,ll give you the worlds slowest handclap...
feel better now?
Only next time you want to have fake empathy over restrictions and poor people that can,t get together i,ll look back on my post and your insta photo and i,ll remember that your talking:poop::poop::poop:.
I,m not going to bother watching coffee boring as your act is wearing thin now (yes boo hoo i,m sure i,ll miss it not!).
However you might start to miss people,s viewing figures if other,s followed suit!
As for joking about calling the police other people have been fined for a lot less but yet again you have to show your disregard for the rules that everyone else has to follow simply because you believe that working in the media makes you exempt and gives you special privileges.
You are utterly deluded and pathetic and you are taking the piss with normal people who do not have your z list celebrity status to hide behind.
God forbid if by your selfish actions any member of your close knit family or circle of friends ever really became seriously ill!
We are not sweden we have high levels of social inequality and childhood poverty in this country our nhs is underfunded and understaffed you are sticking your head in the sand living in some bloody dream world that does not exist (so is your husband).
The world is not how we want it to be so many are facing untold of restrictions where is your solidarity with people where is your empathy? So don,t bleeping preach your bs to people if even you don,t believe in it.
Don,t pretend that we are in it together because you are obviously just out for number one.
Misbehaving... I have decided you are to be the new leader of the free world. Soooooperb as always!! Am not a stalker๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.