Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steak and potatoes... Wonder if this is one of those plant based steaks. Hopefully she doesn't curdle any cream this time.

Anyone else getting a sense of déjà vu? It's either spaghetti or steak. Not sure what restaurants she goes to if she thinks she can cook as good as any restaurant.

Anyway, let's predict what she'll do in the live, on the back of her hundred other steak lives...

1. Say the steak should be at room temperature or it will 'seize' (usually with a hand motion to demonstrate this).
2. Says to put the oil onto the steak, not the pan.
3. Says to make sure the pan is sizzling hot.
4. Mentions tjhat we don't want the steak to 'steam'
5. Says not to move the steak while it's on the pan. Double points if she blames that on 'men' again.
6. She does that stupid thing with the potatoes where she runs a fork down them.
7. Uses too much oil and/or butter (but that's a given)

That's 7 points, which is already too many to count if you're Nadia.
8. It is totally inedible, no one eats it, it either ends up in the bin or one of the dogs.

What did he look like in this segment? Like a corpse in an open coffin!!
Or she recently dug him up from their pit of a garden.

When will she give that delusion up?
We are not sweden we are a small densely populated island with myriad social and economic problems there really is no comparison to make! People even try to explain to her in the comments section but yet again does she listen to anyone apart from her own inner ramblings?
They should give us all a break and stop talking about co-vid before they both become even bigger hypocrites than they already are if that was actually possible.
Are we sure she knows where Sweden is for a start? Does she have any grasp of population sizes of other countries , economic framework, health infrastructure, cultures and customs?..... Has she researched and studied how Sweden handled the pandemic? hmm....answers on a postage stamp.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
N when talking about Gigi Hadid got her fathers heritage wrong, thought he was Lebanese, not Palestinian. Do they not research or think before talk rubbish?
She hasn't a clue about anything. She is always banging on about her own Arabic roots. Anyone would think that she was born in a woollen tent and spent her first 10 years herding bleedin' goats.

Absolute twit!

8. It is totally inedible, no one eats it, it either ends up in the bin or one of the dogs.

Or she recently dug him up from their pit of a garden.

Are we sure she knows where Sweden is for a start? Does she have any grasp of population sizes of other countries , economic framework, health infrastructure, cultures and customs?..... Has she researched and studied how Sweden handled the pandemic? hmm....answers on a postage stamp.
The only thing she knows about Sweden are the songs of Abba. That's it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She hasn't a clue about anything. She is always banging on about her own Arabic roots. Anyone would think that she was born in a woollen tent and spent her first 10 years herding bleedin' goats.

Absolute twit!
Never forget, N is only 11% Arabic.

Look at how disappointed she is to be 88% European. :oops:
She is a 100% clueless, entitled nightmare though, regardless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
i think he might be a very unwell man, i dont follow them, and i know on here none of you like them, but that clip made me feel really sorry for him.
Whether we like him or not is beside the point (and if most of us don,t its beclpause of his nasty behaviour towards others not to mention his raging hypocrisy!) it doesn,t mean however that we would wish for him to be seriously ill or have health problems.
In fact many people on this forum have expressed concern for his health and urged him to seek medical help.
We know he reads our posts and any advice that people offer usually falls on deaf ears because he lives in a polarised world of black/white good/evil trolls/good people.
Its good you care and i,m not knocking it but he has to care enough about himself to admit to having problems and trying to find a solution nobody can do it for him.
He has the resources he has the time then maybe he should take the initiative.

• Heart
Whether we like him or not is beside the point (and if most of us don,t its beclpause of his nasty behaviour towards others not to mention his raging hypocrisy!) it doesn,t mean however that we would wish for him to be seriously ill or have health problems.
In fact many people on this forum have expressed concern for his health and urged him to seek medical help.
We know he reads our posts and any advice that people offer usually falls on deaf ears because he lives in a polarised world of black/white good/evil trolls/good people.
Its good you care and i,m not knocking it but he has to care enough about himself to admit to having problems and trying to find a solution nobody can do it for him.
He has the resources he has the time then maybe he should take the initiative.
Thats fair enough, i dont follow them, i just read on here. perhaps i shouldnt have commented as i dont know enough about them. I only watched that one clip and he seemed subdued. Anyway as you say if he has been offered help and wont take any notice, then theres not much anybody can do.

Reactions: 6
Move over, Chris Whitty, Dr Sawalha's gunning for your job.
[/QUOTE]

Read that as ‘gurning’ 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a hunch when the new Melanie Blake book is out our Nardiar Sawarhliar...the liar off the telly will be dropped like a stone from everyone and everything. I think she is only wheeled out on LW and the DM and other tabloids because she is the epitome of Pester Power. They give in for a quiet life...let her have her gobshite say and shut the door and forget about her. I thinks she so unimportant in the celeb and tv industry that researchers cant even be bothered to do any background before she is interviewed. She comes across as a right know it all Madam who screams and stamps her way through life. It will all catch up with her eventually, especially when all her lies, bigotry, nastiness and stupidness are put out for the world to see by her husband, their YT channel speaks for itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Absolute twit!

The only thing she knows about Sweden are the songs of Abba. That's it!
Just leaving this here for Dr Sawalha 😡 and anchorman Manky
Screenshot_20200924-154947_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 11
I actually found it quite funny watching manky on Lorraine yesterday. Everyday we see him spewing out a load of crap, mr. know it all, this highly intelligent man:LOL::LOL::LOL:, so confident, thinks he's hilarious and then he gets on tv and he's a gibbering wreck and could hardly speak. Is this really the big I am, been everywhere seen everything, has filmed for everyone including the bbc but couldn't manage a few minutes in his own home knowing he was on tv.
Exactly, he's full of tit,talks tit,and looks like a big greasy tit,he thinks hes the next politics live presenter,he would freeze on the spot ,imagine him with a live audience, he pretends to be this confident arse on yt,playing to vulnerable subs ,who get sucked in by the "family reality show".Reality is ,hes a head ,hiding behind a mask (literally) and at the age of 48,has no future,and he knows it,but is clinging on by his dirty fingernails.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i think he might be a very unwell man, i dont follow them, and i know on here none of you like them, but that clip made me feel really sorry for him.
I just dislike there attitudes and manipulation towards their paid subscribers!....it was a fun channel but it's just about the views now!... and he very well maybe ill but his coffee intake and lack of sleep certainly won't help, I think he just refuses to get help with any of his on going problems....

Thats fair enough, i dont follow them, i just read on here. perhaps i shouldnt have commented as i dont know enough about them. I only watched that one clip and he seemed subdued. Anyway as you say if he has been offered help and wont take any notice, then theres not much anybody can do.
You can comment, we welcome any views and opinions.....😊

I forgot about the digital detoxing,that must've lasted atleast 5mins,they've not stopped being on their phones,so much for the 1 day a week rule of, no phones or social media 🤦‍♀️

What he really means,is his big sweaty face and greasy mop,wouldn't be infront of the camera for all to see 🤢

He hates not being in control,you could see how uncomfortable and out of his depth he was,then on the coffee moron thing,he was all chatty and talking tit again,back in his comfort zone and in control of the vulnerable subs, who hang on his every word.
'Coffee moron thing!' Hehe-love it @Annother 😂

Reactions: 6
I think we're being a bit harsh here. The Ninja is amazing... if you like a grey, undercooked steak.
Lol. Her pristine white kitchen. I think Ninja should know, the only think Nitty cooks, is sluts spaghetti, spaghetti with hummus, chips, greasy roast potatoes, floppy steam pudding and yes, a ruined steak. They should use the prong to take their own temperatures, after her rule breaking family gatherings.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched the Lorraine clip. Wow! he really really struggled. He looked petrified, all that twitching. She was her usual fake self. Took over. I think he was scared about what Lorraine might ask, but she was really quiet. You would think such a fantastic film maker and producer would make sure the background looked nice, instead of their awful garden. No decent lighting. They both looked terrible. He really struggles out of the comfort zone of his toy cave talking to himself on screen and to their subs. Wow...no wonder he hasnt worked in the industry for years. Saying that, I have no idea how she is still on TV.
Considering he is constantly in high powered executive meetings, I thought he'd be far more dynamic and confident than that.

• Haha
I actually found it quite funny watching manky on Lorraine yesterday. Everyday we see him spewing out a load of crap, mr. know it all, this highly intelligent man:LOL::LOL::LOL:, so confident, thinks he's hilarious and then he gets on tv and he's a gibbering wreck and could hardly speak. Is this really the big I am, been everywhere seen everything, has filmed for everyone including the bbc but couldn't manage a few minutes in his own home knowing he was on tv.
Murk’s appearance reminded me of an episode from a programme I saw many years ago and it took me a little while to remember what is was:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think we're being a bit harsh here. The Ninja is amazing... if you like a grey, undercooked steak.
Actually it is a great piece of kit if you know how to use it - she has no idea.
Don't think this is what she used to make the steak, she would have been given the grill come airfryer as well as one of these.

Reactions: 5
Another week has gone by and I’m wondering when those lucky winners unfortunate purchasers will receive their hand delivered and signed copies of the best literary masterpiece to come out since Katie Price’s last novel?

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.