Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine Christmas at the Sawalha Adderley's, Nadia cooking up something delicious 😏 as Toffee and Chi Chi lay by the fire, tearing tracheas apart. Mark entertaining you with his intellectual insight over a mulled wine (Ribena for Mark of course), Teddy and Betty/Bobby appearing, Betty/Bobby sporting a GLEAMing (see what I did there?) smile as Nanny Di is set to work by Mark on decorating the table, with the help of his sly digs about how she wasn't around at Christmas when he was a child.

All rounded off with an Instagram medley of #gifted items that will probably be caked in dirt by new year.
Nadia gorging on a plant based turkey dinner. Maddie singing a dreary song for everyone afterwards.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
New member here. Hi All.

Just want to say that I thought I was the only one banned, months ago, for commenting that perhaps the channel would not be good for Nadia's career if Mark continued portraying her in such a bad light. (He's stopped giving the camera the long-suffering look, and that's good.)

I thought I was the only one convinced that he is still very angry at his mother and can't stop acting out, both with poor Di who has done all she can to make amends, and Nadia. And I thought I was alone thinking that the tickling, scaring, leering, exposing, and insulting was perverse, infantile, and dripping with pathology.

I thought I was the only one who found Mark's dirty hair disgusting. I've had to turn off the video more than once because I couldn't bear to look at it yet couldn't take my eyes off it, like a traffic accident. And Nadia nibbling little bits of skin off her hands in closeup. Too much, dear Lord, too much!

I'm not going to comment on those poor children except to say that there should be a law preventing this sort of exploitation of children on Youtube. N&M would answer that with: We don't show them if they don't want to be shown. I know I don't have to unpack that for the members here. You can see it all.

And finally, bringing me here where sanity reigns, I thought nobody else could see how frighteningly bad their coronavirus advice was. I had thought there would be some consequences, surely, when Mark told people to stop consuming news and just watch them - an idea seconded by Nadia. Surely someone would criticize them for giving such dangerous advice during a pandemic! Surely someone would think this needed to be stopped! Nope. Nothing. Except a tiny mention in the comments of a place called tattle.life!

Phew!
Not just me then!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
New member here. Hi All.

Just want to say that I thought I was the only one banned, months ago, for commenting that perhaps the channel would not be good for Nadia's career if Mark continued portraying her in such a bad light. (He's stopped giving the camera the long-suffering look, and that's good.)

I thought I was the only one convinced that he is still very angry at his mother and can't stop acting out, both with poor Di who has done all she can to make amends, and Nadia. And I thought I was alone thinking that the tickling, scaring, leering, exposing, and insulting was perverse, infantile, and dripping with pathology.

I thought I was the only one who found Mark's dirty hair disgusting. I've had to turn off the video more than once because I couldn't bear to look at it yet couldn't take my eyes off it, like a traffic accident. And Nadia nibbling little bits of skin off her hands in closeup. Too much, dear Lord, too much!

I'm not going to comment on those poor children except to say that there should be a law preventing this sort of exploitation of children on Youtube. N&M would answer that with: We don't show them if they don't want to be shown. I know I don't have to unpack that for the members here. You can see it all.

And finally, bringing me here where sanity reigns, I thought nobody else could see how frighteningly bad their coronavirus advice was. I had thought there would be some consequences, surely, when Mark told people to stop consuming news and just watch them - an idea seconded by Nadia. Surely someone would criticize them for giving such dangerous advice during a pandemic! Surely someone would think this needed to be stopped! Nope. Nothing. Except a tiny mention in the comments of a place called tattle.life!

Phew!
Not just me then!
Welcome Not Just Me Then. A number of folks have taken issue with their Coronavirus advice and actions on their YT channel, but unlike here, Murk deletes those comments and refers to any such criticism as the work of trolls and garden gnomes in the virtual reality he has created on YouTube with his off the Telly wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
New member here. Hi All.

Phew!
Not just me then!
Great post (y) your right they are disturbing on so many levels but its great to have tattle life to get some perspective and sometimes to have a good laugh as well.
Its always nice to see new faces.:).

Reactions: 22
I'm reading Lily Allen's autobiography at the moment and just watched this LW video:

I thought the dynamic between Lily and Kaye + Colleen was awkward. So, I searched their names on Twitter to see if anything came up...

In waddles Dumbo ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The Bake Off watch along has just turned into a big prev fest for mark 🀒 trying to β€˜catch the boobs’
It was juvenile, disgusting and disturbing. And they’ve already attracted a bunch of weirdos so Nuddya’s fear was well founded. Doubt it will help their Gogglebox campaign which I expect Manky was trying to saboutage because of his body dysmorphia and fear of judgment if he were to appear on a nationally televised programme.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The really crazy thing is that people want to like them. I know Mark thinks they get unfair criticism from trolls, but in reality people really want to enjoy spending time with a slightly mad family, led by a mature couple, with fascinating and diverse parents in supporting roles. It's a really good mix. It should work. All you have to do is not be obnoxious. Just don't be deliberately offensive, childish, and provocative in the way a 7 year old would be. And bathe. And don't hold forth about things you know little about. It's not rocket science. The channel could be a huge success, but I think both of them need to come to terms with the reality that it's not actually entertaining to watch grownups mugging like incredibly silly children. Have a bath, don't be afraid to do your best, try your hardest, be humble, make others look good even when it's at your own expense. Get over yourself. It's something most of us have to do, and something we really should do before we open our lives up to the world. If we don't do it beforehand, then do it during. Do it now. Not too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watched 5 mins of their bake off vlog as I'm wide awake, Nitty seriously looks like she's been on the vodka pre watching bake off. She's totally spiralling out of control. I bet she's not nice when she gets really drunk πŸ‘Ž

Reactions: 15
Yet this is nice compared to marks insta post for the first time ever words fail me!:eek:
He is naughty doing all those #hashtags just to get more hits.........Genuine parents of disabled kids may accidentally be brought to his stupidness

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Hello all, have been following your threads for many months. Have laughed, been amazed, appreciative, greatly impressed, and generally have been thankful for a forum such as this, to express thoughts and opinions in an un-censored setting. Ready?
Skanky (Manky) is VILE, controlling, infantile, passive-aggressive, suffers from delusions of grandeur, clearly does NOTHING while pretending to do EVERYTHING, yet is vain and delusional enough to think that we actually believe him, LOL. Stinks to high Heaven,(thank God Smellyvision has not yet been invented), looks at Nits (Nitty) with utter contempt recently, is a complete and total NUT JOB, yet has produced, ... or nearly produced (in his own mind) countless documentaries that NO ONE has ever seen! LOL. The verbal/psychological abuse that he throws at his mother is despicable to say the least. We all have failings in life, as did she. Yet he persists in demeaning, humiliating and demoralizing this woman at every opportunity. Sick, immature PIG, who apparently co-ghosted an educational book? I don't think so. May God bless his naive and vulnerable viewers, as they clearly know not what he is all about. Could go on for days about this pathetic, self-serving POS, but on to NITS (NITTY).
Ready? Greasy, filthy, hypocritical, delusional, pathetic has-been ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ lister. Never laughed so hard as when she fell on the premier carpet, hoping to get recognition from her sister's (legitimate, acclaimed actress Julia)'s ex. DIRTY and Despicable. Go Julia! This skank laughs at her own children's reluctance to be on film (IN THEIR OWN HOME), then plays up to the ever present camera how much she loves them, as they rightfully roll their eyes and brush her aside. They know who she is. Sad. (We DO NOT BELIEVE YOU, AS_HO_E!), This piece of work is repulsive, immensely selfish, and CHILDISH beyond words, (OMG the baby talk and tantrums are vomit inducing). Grow UP, idiot! The pathetic flesh-bearing vids (in the name of body awareness, LOL!) clearly have pure MONETARY gain in mind, you fool no one. Where is this person's head at? Filthy, greasy, itchy, hypocritical POS.
Honey, you BOTH homeschooled the kids in ways you will never know. God help them both realize this, and RUN! To the idiot's mother (the true gardener), no one deserves to pay for past failings as long as you have, given that you are clearly trying to make amends, the best you can. God help you all in that house, you ALL deserve better, go find it. THUMBS DOWN.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The really crazy thing is that people want to like them. I know Mark thinks they get unfair criticism from trolls, but in reality people really want to enjoy spending time with a slightly mad family, led by a mature couple, with fascinating and diverse parents in supporting roles. It's a really good mix. It should work. All you have to do is not be obnoxious. Just don't be deliberately offensive, childish, and provocative in the way a 7 year old would be. And bathe. And don't hold forth about things you know little about. It's not rocket science. The channel could be a huge success, but I think both of them need to come to terms with the reality that it's not actually entertaining to watch grownups mugging like incredibly silly children. Have a bath, don't be afraid to do your best, try your hardest, be humble, make others look good even when it's at your own expense. Get over yourself. It's something most of us have to do, and something we really should do before we open our lives up to the world. If we don't do it beforehand, then do it during. Do it now. Not too late.
This πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Welcome πŸ–.....

Trolls!!!....I think he needs to realise it's just people with different opinions....according to them 2 they welcome debate, I bet to differ...πŸ‘Ž

Reactions: 14
Welcome @NotJustMeThen @FakePatrol
I agree with all your observations! :)

I notice Nadia and Mark are still keeping a close eye on their amazon reviews. Posting the ones on their insta from people who: haven't got children but have bought it for their cousin twice removed because they have grandchildren. πŸ™„ (Amazon: was this review helpful...no)

When are they actually sending/delivering their book to a competition winner? Have they even announced who the "lucky" πŸ˜‚winners are? Another scam of theirs!

Reactions: 16
Welcome @NotJustMeThen @FakePatrol
I agree with all your observations! :)

I notice Nadia and Mark are still keeping a close eye on their amazon reviews. Posting the ones on their insta from people who: haven't got children but have bought it for their cousin twice removed because they have grandchildren. πŸ™„ (Amazon: was this review helpful...no)

When are they actually sending/delivering their book to a competition winner? Have they even announced who the "lucky" πŸ˜‚winners are? Another scam of theirs!
Oh yes, they said they're off to Amersham and somewhere else next week. Both conveniently close to London...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.