Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

livlalottxx

I almost felt sorry for Mark on Lorraine this morning. He looked really weird. The way he was tilting his head, visibly shaking, but most of all, the constant facial twitches made him look like he needed "a fix"😉 of some sort. Hope a doctor was watching in case he needs some medical help.

For goodness sake somebody please help him to get dressed or at teach him how to do buttons up on a shirt, as you can't wear t-shirts everyday 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Manky and Needia (if you are reading this) may I suggest you both need to watch youselves on Lorraine to see how weird Manky looked. Like a man on the verge ..........not a good look if you are trying to promote a book giving "advice" about parenting. Think all you have done is subconsciously put even more people off buying it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Shmily1

I mean I don’t want to put the thought in people’s heads but do you think they do still have sex? He seems permanently gagging for it.
No. I think he does the whole innuendos/tickling/comments because he knows it will get a reaction & he thinks it's hilarious.
Quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised if he couldn't get it up! --- Now you can enjoy that mental image 😜🤣

-----------------------------------

Lee had another live tonight and Xander was there. He commented about knowing that Lee & Kaye knew each other for years, and knowing them.. and Lee replied "Xander, I'm very confused. Do you actually know me? How do you know me, how do you know Kaye? I'm very, very confused over that."
Later on 'Caz' says Xander is in the window behind him 😂😂 (he was talking about fearing seeing something outside because it's dark) It's 26mins in.

• Haha
  • Wow

Jax04

Chatty Member
First time iv seen that study room...its long gone now tho, its nittys floordrobe now. Whether theyl ever get round to sorting it/moving it will be a miracle. Manky doesnt want to get wardrobes, thatl be a loss to his vlogging content, nor does he want to move di in there, thats either down to nittys snoring or snorting during sex 🤷‍♀️

the hometime vlog, saying anyone who wrote anything negative about the shit book needs to call mind is so incredibly condescending and narcissistic, her ego is so huge she really cant fathom anyone genuinely disagreeing with them 🙄

also, the thing thats pissed me off the most in that vlog is nitty repeatedly saying ‘girls, marry men smarter than you’ and going on to blow smoke up manks arse once again. Sexist bullshit like this drives me mad, we need to teach our daughters to find their equals and not marry men who need their egos constantly boosting by shrinking ourselves and playing the ‘little dumb woman’ role! 😡

• Angry
  • Haha

Ireckon

VIP Member
On coffee boring they are telling Lisa their channel all started from Marks “popcorn junkies- black pantha review”
I wish they would tell the TRUTH....Nadia and Kay had a channel....
Then Nadia took subs to her channel ....Then Jealous Mark ...changed channel to sawahla-Adderley STEALING all the original subs .....PLUS buying some BOTS to increase sub numbers.......”Well Done Mark!”...devious liar 😡
28:18 start time

Last edited:
  • Angry

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Shame Mark never takes on board these comments, subs have been saying this sort of thing forever but Mark thinks he knows best when it comes to reviews and content for youtube. The same with their reply about not using a tripod because it would be "boring". I thought Mark was a film maker, doesn't he understand that various tripods could be set up? So all the many other food channels who use tripods are boring? No, they are watchable unlike Mark's wobbly manic filming, he doesn't even film the food...who really wants to see manchild toys inbetween a cooking live.

Screenshot_20200924-080540_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200924-080444_YouTube.jpg

• Heart

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
I couldn't care less if Mark is on here, I bet Michelle is. TBH I always find it suspicious when people start accusing other people of being Mark because it causes a stir - as if they want to get people's backs up so they leave the thread or to ensure the thread goes off topic which is great for them and must be quite amusing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Someone asked in the comments if manky could use a tripod when filming the cookery vlogs because with the camera swaying it's hard to watch, his reply no sorry it would make it too boringo_O. Sorry to disappoint you manks but it's already boring, very boring!

• Haha

kais93

Chatty Member
Did any of you notice that this Ninja ad had significantly more signage... AD in the thumbnail, #AD in the title, and #AD in the description? Remember the last ninja ad, where they didn't mention it was an ad at all?

That may be because of the complaint I made to the ASA after the last ninja video was an ad, but not marked as such... See the ASA's response below. Obviously I've blanked out the names & phone numbers etc.

1600890615618.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I've watched the social dilema, nothing that said in the film came as any suprise. Data is money, social media is a huge individualised marketing scheme. The more info you put into social media, the more info they can generate and sell.

Saira was eloquently saying yesterday that we have to take some responsibility for what platforms we use, what info we input etc. How we're responsible for guiding our children re social media. She reminded everyone of a simple answer which is to come off such platforms. We have a choice, a thought utterly lost on Nadia.

Nadia couldn't comprehend what Saira was saying and just laughed and mocked her as she hadn't watched the film. Saira is tech savvy and will know the dangers of social media. Like any common sense person, she knows data is money and money makes the world go round.

Nadia was having none of it as she lazily wants to blame others for her mistakes. She was angry about it yesterday and remained angry about every thing on this mornings vlog.

As a living breathing parent responsible for guiding her children the best she can, she can easily be angry at issues raised in the program as its so easy to blame others, but the impact of her OWN behaviour in her children seems to vanish. She has NO comprehension of the damage she does everyday which is equally powerful and affects her children.

The consequences on her youngest when her older mother shows her knickers to the world! When she shows her flab to the world? When she behaves like a five year old, when she fails to moderate her children's online presence, to name but a few issues she seems to dismiss when getting angry with Silicon Valley.

When she probably spends more time online than her children do. When she as a mother has always allowed her child to watch age inappropriate films. What are the consequences of your actions nadia?

Shes a grown woman who encourages her children's social media presence, she's directed thousands of strangers to follow her children but is all of a sudden angry that there is an agenda behind the social media she's addicted to.

I think her anger is a mask for the anger she feels towards herself for bring so sucked in by silicon Valley.
She said today she'd changed all of her notifications as a consequence of watching it, reactionary as always. Saira is more prevention orientated and Nadia tries to close the gate once the horse has bolted.

I read a great article about the Social Dilema and how it failed to consider one's own social responsibility. It said,

"Prior to pointing the mighty finger of moral scrutiny to the tech companies, each of the following questions, amidst an even longer and more comprehensive list of others, should first be honestly considered: How involved are one’s parents in monitoring their child’s social media usage? At what age did one’s parents enable their child to use social media and was he/she mature enough to take on that responsibility? Is one’s child academically motivated and, if not, why should he/she be entrusted with the privilege and responsibility to use social media? Does one’s child have any serious medical conditions (both mental and physical) that could negatively influence one’s behavior through extensive social media usage?"

Interesting questions for "angry at the tech companies Nadia" to answer before absolving herself of all blame and getting so angry.

Interesting questions for a parent who's chosen to document their children's childhood on a social media platform without consideration of the short and long term effects.

Wouldn't it be ironic to say the Sawalha-Adderleys are just as money orientated as Silicon Valley and by oversharing their whole families lives on social media they've played right into the hands of the algorithms they are so frightened and angered by.

I wonder if she will ever grow up and start taking responsibility for her own actions?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Oohlia

Chatty Member
Body dysmorphia my arse.... her latest Insta post is for attention...end off...is she not 10yrs older than Gwyneth?.. ..what a role model to her 2 daughters.... 👎

• Angry
  • Sick

kais93

Chatty Member
She does! She is just cashing in on "body positivity" now.
Yep, and only when it suits her.

She keeps stating that she has a "real" body as a "real" mum with 2 kids.

That's not positive to all women, that's just positive to her. What are mums who have maintained a normal weight, and haven't let themselves go? Not real? Fake mums?

She's inadvertently putting down other women to make her feel better about her body. She keeps saying there's nothing wrong with anyone else's body, and she's not criticising it... but she keeps implying her body is more "real" than others.

• Angry

Lululime

VIP Member
Nitty is a needy vacuum who disempowers anyone who prolongs their exposure to her. She’s been unable to fortify her children with the necessary resilience to manage the real world aspects of the rough and tumble of school, her husband - despite ostensibly having recovered from his addiction problems - is still a knotted neurotic who obviously feels he’s on emotional eggshells most of the time, Nanny Di tip toes around her like she’s on broken glass, Kay, Lisa etc have to submit to being the butt of her jokes in order to “maintain” any sort of friendship ( high price), she’s apparently divided her family in the words of her sibling and she clearly frustrates the hell out of most of her work colleagues with her constant hijacking, shouting and postering. That childish tantrum voice she does...that’s the real Nitty.

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Just listened to Steve Wright in Afternoon on Radio 2 interview Nadia on the telephone about her book (interview starts at about 15.43 ie 3.43pm)

OMG some of the stuff she came out with arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

At beginning, Steve asked her how she was, she replied with " I am rather fabulous thank you very much"

He then asked her how she has been coping during lockdown and the pandemic.
She replied that her and her husband felt they had been preparing for lockdown for years because
1) they had already been home-schooling their kids for 5 years
2) her husband and her being freelancers had been working from home anyway
3) "I can cook like any restaurant, so I cooked every day, so it felt like we were going out anyway"
4) " I never moaned throughout the whole of lockdown, as so many people had such a terrible time"
5) "Lockdown was pretty good for me"
6) Mark is downstairs at the moment (3pm ish) "doing" English with her (??) and will do Maths with her(??) at 6pm tonight.

I will stop there I don't think I can take any more from this woman today.
She couldn't lie straight in her bed!!!
She lies as often as she inhales, she totally forgets what lies she's told.
Compulsive lying is such a horrible trait. Their channel has exposed so many of their lies, particularly hers 😡

• Heart
  • Sick

Annother

Chatty Member
As this forum is open to all opinions, I would like to make comment on this and some other recent posts regarding Manky.
We must try to remind ourselves that he does genuinely suffer from depression and addiction. Being in sobriety can be like having, as Tom Hardy aptly put it, "Llike I'm carrying a 20lb orangutan around my shoulders 24/7."
Now yes, we know know that he does have the money and the time to seek help, however I am beginning to feel these attacks on him are becoming a little brutal. My reason for feeling this (and this is only my opinion) is that he is married to a woman who is:
1) A pathological liar
2) Borderline Narcissist/Socicopath
3) Vehemently jealous
4) Must be in control of everyone's lives
5) Must be the centre of attention at all times
6) Cannot be alone (for that would require hearing her real thoughts and feelings)
7) Incapable of introspection
8) An enabler, NOT a rescuer

With this in mind, being married to such a person for 18 years; said person (Madia) would have, and will do everything in her power to stop him seeking help and getting well, BECAUE i believe if he did, he would leave.
She must remain the sole carer and in being so, she has, and is still moulding her husband into whatever she needs him to be as and when she needs it.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is, at times there is a distinct imbalance in our criticisms towards them. I will continue to repeat, if the gender roles were reversed, would we possibly be a little more kind towards Manky? Would we see (her/Manky) trapped and controlled in a loveless marriage? Nardia (now in the male role) being the breadwinner and not allowing him to go out or do anything which does not involve (her/Manky) being at the centre of Nardia's Universe. Just imagine for one second what that opinionated, ignorant, arrogant woman would be like when the cameras are turned off.. I would imagine, pretty darn intimidating, full of emotionally violent threats and dark, prolonged silences, which permeate the house for possibly days.

This is completely up for debate.
Since the book launch I've noticed some, quite frankly very cruel comments about a person who does genuinely struggle. His wife has a bottle of vodka on the go most of the time. How kind.. when your husband is possibly always on the brink of wanting a drink.

She is gifted make-up, clothes, 'Curly hair' whatever.. She gets to go out, shows off on the 'telly' and afterwards, no doubt people telling her how wonderful, funny and down to earth she is. Goes out lunching, gets smashed, basically has a laugh as and when she wants. Whilst he remains at home being brainwashed by her on how brilliant he is in all aspects of creativity as long as it involves her. He is never allowed a break from the Toy Cave, unless it's to walk the dogs which were just bought as a 'guilt' gift from her, for not being a 'present' hands on Mother.

Just pointing out, for me, knocking her for not using a Ninja properly and spouting off about Sweden is not enough. She is an arch manipulator. Beware Tattler friends, she has managed to distract us, so we brutalise him. The scales of justice seem to me, slightly imbalanced.
Like many people on here ,I enjoyed their channel, it was fun,light hearted and good to watch.Then it became about money and they tried to hard to make it something that it's not,"a reality show".That is when they started to run out of content ,putting vlogs and lives up everyday, it was never going to work,their lifes are not that interesting,Part of the appeal for me at that the start ,was that it seemed normal, now it's anything but normal.I stand by what I said, M does spout crap,because he has nothing new to say each day ,it is the same dros day in day out,he looks disheveled, doesnt look after himself in anyway,and looks an ill man.But if people are going to open up their lives for all to see,like they do,then they have to take what's going to be given to them,be it good or bad ,and from where I'm sitting at the min,I dont see alot of good .

• Heart
  • Sad

Ireckon

VIP Member
Nor am I, but if you compare Sweden and UK stats, they are very similar. UK deaths per million: 616, Sweden deaths per million: 581. A difference of fewer than 40 in a country with a much more widespread population. Sweden is not doing better than the UK.

Fostering a sense of intimacy with vulnerable strangers, is a big, big mistake. Lee may regret the connection to his friends' channel. I hope he's conveying his alarm to M&N. They really need a wakeup re this.
Seeing your comment I had a look at Lee’s vlog. He seems very sweet. But the viewer were asking for there to be subscriptions....Lee said “ I don’t just want to take your money when I haven’t really got any content”.
....It’s nice he has morals and a conscience .... Good for you Lee

Oohlia

Chatty Member
In other news, I visited Waterstones today and it was very weird as I never came across one single copy of their book....🤔 👎

• Haha
  • Sad

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Saira called her out then and that was a real dig at N & all her social media shite she puts out - Saira obvs thinks its not good what N is doing! hilarious
The position that Nuddya was taking - that social media platforms are providing people with information that only reinforces their existing views - effectively is what Murk and she have done to their channel. They have muted or banned those that deign to express a view different from their own or that challenges them in any way so that they are only feeling the love. (Even tho Manky claims to address all sides of an issue in their daily depressants).

Last edited:
  • Heart
... both Nadia and Saira had valid points but the problem is that Nadia's opinion (according to her) is always right. She shuts down and becomes self righteous...
I just watched the exchange again having read the comments here. I agree that Nadia was unwilling to listen to Saira. It seemed to me that she had decided Saira had nothing of value to add, and she simply wasn't going to listen to her, only wait her out. Her body language spoke volumes.

• Heart