Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was obvious from today's Loose Women that Nadia had notes written down in order to argue her point. Notes probably written by her "intelligent husband" for her to use. Saira however looked straight into the camera and eloquently argued her point. She wiped the floor with Nadias/Marks opinion.
Nadia is ALL for blaming others for any actions she makes where as Saira talked firmly about taking responsibility.
Nadia didn't take responsibility when she let her 12yrold post provocative pictures online or had 10,000 friends online. Nadia will no doubt argue its not her fault its the fault of social media.

She is LAZY, she isn't free-spirited as she claims to be so often on youtube, she down right lazy, a lazy person, a lazy parent, a lazy housewife, a lazy pet owner, a lazy author, a lazy everything. She let's her girls do whatever they want online because she's lazy. She uses umpteen words to hide the truth, she's not a doMESStic goddess, she's LAZY.

"Not willing to work hard or make an effort" is the dictionary definition of Lazy.

Through her youtube channel Nadia has shown us she is the absolute definition of Lazy.
She lives her life by making zero effort for most rhings. She's never worked a hard day in her life, she makes absolutely no effort with her appearance most of the time, she make NO effort to have a clean and tidy home (not show home standard, just no effort to keep it averagely clean and tidy)

Shes swanned through life taking the path of least resistance at every opportunity. She throws money at everything so she can be lazy.

Shes absolutely addicted to her phone and will no doubt now use the new documentary she watched to blame them for her addiction. She chooses to constantly be on her phone, on her social media platforms, on her youtube channels.

She thought it would make her rich. Its massively backfired leaving a nearly 60yr old woman addicted to her phone. We can all see how she spends more time on her phone than she does anything else.

She will be going on and on on her channel, now she's seen this new documentary, how everything is social media's fault so she can one again absolve herself of any blame.

Digital dettox my ar**!!!
Here's an idea, put your phone away, get in your car, go on a mystery drive, take a picnic, take your dogs, have some fun, you know, real simple healthy fun. Don't film it for your 200 subs to see. Store it in your brain, relive those memories in your brain whenever you want to, then a week or so later do it again and repeat.

Find new places, see some of the beauty around you, play your favourite music in the car, sing to your hearts content... LIVE!!!..

Naaa, thought not, its much easier to stay home, spout crap, film yourself going to the loo, lose yourself in your piles of human detritus, don't stimulate your dogs or your children. Just be Lazy because your an expert at doing that.. And repeat 😡
And Once Again! Not Submissive has shown the reality of this platform. Intelligence.Insight.Truth.As far removed from what Nadia Sawalha and family could only WISH they were SOOOOOPERB

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's beyond wrong in all ways. It's clearly some sort of secret message towards someone or all at ITV, and we are forced to bare witness to it. Also how many hashtags do you need on your insta page? Nice load of advertising at the end for the frock and necklace etc.. not once thinking about your children, or have any respect for your graceful parents and upholding their dignity. No, let me just sashay about a very clean Covid-19 ITV corridor, bend over and expose my fat backside, so I can make a few hundred on the side. We are one step away from having to watch her get her anus bleached.:sick:
Eww don't give them ideas 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
ok review of the no name sunday show (I have a name for it)

Basically it's the ususal stuff packaged up to look like a "tv programme". it's very obvious the main function is to convince the narcissistic one (for future ref she's the histrionic one) that he still works in tv production (he doesn't).

She cooks what she calls chicken paulette badly (the dish is actually called chicken poulette). She doesn't understand what a mirepoix (she calls it a millepois) is- that the vegetables should be finely chopped to give flavour but not really be discenible, as with a soffrito- but she dumps them in as huge pieces with the mushrooms which should have been removed- and says they are a garnish. It's basically chicken and mushroon in a cream sauce. it's chicken cooked in three types of fat- the skin fat, olive oil and butter- then stock, then cream, then mustard added. So basically chicken n in a fatty sauce with badly chopped vegetable that shouldn't be there, but also mushrooms which should. it's so sseventies it's painful, and also so basic too. the order of doing things is wrong, and touches like lemon juice, bouquet garni, flour to thicken and parsley are missed off. which is why she probably has to stick so much mustard in it. Also calling that a mirepoix (except she doesn't) is a crime.

The refrigerator cake is her usual dump anything fatty and sugary in a bowl mix it together add something that is delusionally thought of as "helfy" in this case raisins to constitute one percent of the dish. She says they are better than adding "more sugar", quite what she thinks raisins predominatly are is another matter. She doesn't chop the pistachios so it's also a bollox job. It's "Cooking" for five year olds. She sticks bits of rich tea biscuit in it so they stick up so it looks like some sort of neotlithic ritual site. She'll serve it after the chicken "paulette" tonight. But it's teddy and betty coming around to eat, so don't think that she's having a 70s themed swingers night.

The "gells" are forced to be part of a meme review. something cribbed from pewdiepie etc. not done properly- the memes are filmed on thier phones rather than edited in. The "gells" are the usual absence of personality they usually are, but "cleverly" their being on their phones is made part of the show, so social engagement is being faked.

There's a paper review. (isn't that every day). Teddy talks, which i can't be bothered to watch as he is the worlds most boring man. In case you haven't got enough through the week hearing what the narccissistic bore thinks about the papers, the news, politcians, and everything, everything else, you can hear what he thinks about a book. Nadia doesn't review the book. Although maybe she will do one one week if it's a "pitcher" book, who knows.

There's camera perving, espresso drinking and the usual crap as well, and they also "sing" morning is broken at the start. (Cat Stevens really needs to the sue the c......)

So two pound a month for the usual slop, pseudo engagement from the "gells" and a talk from the worl'ds most boring man.

LOLOLOL

Obviously this is a negative review and I've posted it online so I now need to call the samaritans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So they have uploaded one of the :poop: Sunday shows - I can't see what's so different really. Infact I found it boring and had to fast forward most of it, memes - yawn, teddy talks - yawn, newspaper headlines - pointless by the time they upload and Mark as usual sabotaging the cookery section. He needs to just shut up and let her get on with it. How many times does Nadia mention her mum"taught" her to sear a piece of chicken?:rolleyes:
I won't even bother watching then...👎

Reactions: 8
Wow what an absolute insult to all the female scientists out there!😮 Doesn't she know about people like Marie Curie and all the other incredible women who have made a difference through science (and she calls herself a feminist) She is SO ignorant, and it infuriates me that she has published a book on homeschooling! 😠Science was one of my favourite subjects at school,and I loved teaching it as a Primary teacher. Children loved it and were filled with awe and wonder. Science lessons can be so much fun, and in my opinion those girls have missed out not learning Science properly at school.
I,m so with you on that score! In fact reading your comments took me back in time a bit to when my boys were young about 11 and 12 and we were all into graphic novels and used to visit museums regularly including the science museum (incidentally mark missed a trick there! graphic novels are a great way to get kids interested in obscure and historical and mathematical things!)
Anyway its about the time that one of our favourite graphic novels came out (the thrilling adventures of lovelace and babbage the mostly true story of the first computer.
I remember both my boys being very impressed with ada lovelace british mathematician and the worlds first computer programmer (and daughter of lord byron although sadly she barely knew him).
The fact that she was a women barely entered into the equation they loved the genius of her and her exciting life story.
The thing with our heightened awareness of gender differences these days is that sometimes it comes across as tokenism and frankly being patronising.
Why shouldn,t a girl become a genius at maths? Why shouldn,t boys love cooking ?
My eldest used to love rustling things up in the kitchen and i had to laugh when my second son passed his gcse,s because he got an a in food tec!.It was news to us as he,s never shown the slightest hint or interest at home! Yet something must have clicked when he used to see big brother in the kitchen! Its just that spark of possibility isn,t it? I might not feel like it now but one day if food tec is available to study ok then why not? Kids are so absorbent when they are little if they are exposed to things that are good for them they come to life and can go in directions that can surprise all of us.
Thats why its so important to keep an open mind you just don,t want to shut down their potential?Its important to never have preconceived ideas so when a mother or father seeks to limit a childs horizons (my daughters will never be doctors nadia?) its actually a bit heartbreaking because really they should not have the right to make assumptions like that. Your joy of learning is obvious and contagious high priestess what a shame that mark and nadia didn,t take a leaf out of your book instead of being so judgemental and narrowminded.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Basically it's the ususal stuff packaged up to look like a "tv programme". it's very obvious the main function is to convince the narcissistic one (for future ref she's the histrionic one) that he still works in tv production (he doesn't).

She cooks what she calls chicken paulette badly (the dish is actually called chicken poulette). She doesn't understand what a mirepoix (she calls it a millepois) is- that the vegetables should be finely chopped to give flavour but not really be discenible, as with a soffrito- but she dumps them in as huge pieces with the mushrooms which should have been removed- and says they are a garnish. It's basically chicken and mushroon in a cream sauce. it's chicken cooked in three types of fat- the skin fat, olive oil and butter- then stock, then cream, then mustard added. So basically chicken n in a fatty sauce with badly chopped vegetable that shouldn't be there, but also mushrooms which should. it's so sseventies it's painful, and also so basic too. the order of doing things is wrong, and touches like lemon juice, bouquet garni, flour to thicken and parsley are missed off. which is why she probably has to stick so much mustard in it. Also calling that a mirepoix (except she doesn't) is a crime.

The refrigerator cake is her usual dump anything fatty and sugary in a bowl mix it together add something that is delusionally thought of as "helfy" in this case raisins to constitute one percent of the dish. She says they are better than adding "more sugar", quite what she thinks raisins predominatly are is another matter. She doesn't chop the pistachios so it's also a bollox job. It's "Cooking" for five year olds. She sticks bits of rich tea biscuit in it so they stick up so it looks like some sort of neotlithic ritual site. She'll serve it after the chicken "paulette" tonight. But it's teddy and betty coming around to eat, so don't think that she's having a 70s themed swingers night.

The "gells" are forced to be part of a meme review. something cribbed from pewdiepie etc. not done properly- the memes are filmed on thier phones rather than edited in. The "gells" are the usual absence of personality they usually are, but "cleverly" their being on their phones is made part of the show, so social engagement is being faked.

There's a paper review. (isn't that every day). Teddy talks, which i can't be bothered to watch as he is the worlds most boring man. In case you haven't got enough through the week hearing what the narccissistic bore thinks about the papers, the news, politcians, and everything, everything else, you can hear what he thinks about a book. Nadia doesn't review the book. Although maybe she will do one one week if it's a "pitcher" book, who knows.

There's camera perving, espresso drinking and the usual crap as well, and they also "sing" morning is broken at the start. (Cat Stevens really needs to the sue the c......)

So two pound a month for the usual slop, pseudo engagement from the "gells" and a talk from the worl'ds most boring man.

LOLOLOL

Obviously this is a negative review and I've posted it online so I now need to call the samaritans.
Agree with most, though always tend to go easy on the Grandparents, they look like they just go there and do their bit in order to support the grandchildren. Suppose they feel if they contribute towards the channel in any way then it pays the bills? Also it seems the only way Nitty can communicate with anyone is if a camera is involved.

I'm sure the last thing Nadim Sawalha wants to do is sit being filmed by an amateur and asked inane questions by his 2 year old..opps I mean 56 year old daughter about his shoes; equally can you imagine a man of his wisdom having to think of something interesting to say every week to a load of Supersubs whose only reactions are to tit emoji's? Yep, I let the Grandparents off, all three of them, and Nanny Pat.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I do not understand why he says the same things about his mental health, without either getting any help as things are obviously no better or get of his backside and find a purpose away from that bloody house!... he would drain the life out of me with the constant woe is me ..I'm in no way saying he doesn't need help, but he his wasting his life away just sat talking to complete strangers! ..find a friend it maybe a start, interests that don't involve nitty or the girls....or get bloody help!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I take your point but yet again POT KETTLE BLACK!
How many times does Nadia commemt on films/news articles/ books she hasn't read , seen or watched 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Also Siara is very tech savvy and her husband is too, so she knows exactly what the film is about and dosnt eed to watch it as she nows all this stuff anyway

Agree with most, though always tend to go easy on the Grandparents, they look like they just go there and do their bit in order to support the grandchildren. Suppose they feel if they contribute towards the channel in any way then it pays the bills? Also it seems the only way Nitty can communicate with anyone is if a camera is involved.

I'm sure the last thing Nadim Sawalha wants to do is sit being filmed by an amateur and asked inane questions by his 2 year old..opps I mean 56 year old daughter about his shoes; equally can you imagine a man of his wisdom having to think of something interesting to say every week to a load of Supersubs whose only reactions are to tit emoji's? Yep, I let the Grandparents off, all three of them, and Nanny Pat.
Good points chipmunk!. I also agree with you regarding nadim sawalha a highly respected and successful actor on both screen tv and stage being reduced to (out of loyalty on his part) propping up his needy daughter,s ego (yes thats you nadia!) and having to be on hand to provide inane content to an inane and frankly dull show.
He,s guilty by association ? Unfairly i think because he,s a man of experience and intelligence but he,s wasted in the company of these two self absorbed dullards because they never make anything interesting because they are not interested in anything unless it can be used to further their own interests.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I do not understand why he says the same things about his mental health, without either getting any help as things are obviously no better or get of his backside and find a purpose away from that bloody house!... he would drain the life out of me with the constant woe is me ..I'm in no way saying he doesn't need help, but he his wasting his life away just sat talking to complete strangers! ..find a friend it maybe a start, interests that don't involve nitty or the girls....or get bloody help!
All I can think when i see him is please get a bloody bath and wash your hair, clean your nails and wear clean clothes, doing that would make him feel better surely,
I won't even bother watching then...👎
I stomached as much as I could fast forwarding, all that fake laughter with the memes,that was enough for me, pathetic, what a tit show

• Sick
  • Angry
All I can think when i see him is please get a bloody bath and wash your hair, clean your nails and wear clean clothes, doing that would make him feel better surely,
I stomached as much as I could fast forwarding, all that fake laughter with the memes,that was enough for me, pathetic, what a tit show
Exactly. He's so self absorbed. Sit's in front of a camera and rambles. I thought he looked really unwell. The sweating is frightening. The bloke needs to see a therapist. A good one. So that he can get it out of his system, offline. Then he says he's going to sell his clothes. Can you imagine what condition they would be in? I can't see a charity shop wanting them. Does he need the money?
Still trying to flog, The No-Point tit Show.

• Heart
  • Sick

LOLOLOL

I’m so glad I’m not the only one to find Teddy the most boring person

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Absolutely right.I just can,t take any more of his self righteous self absorption and constant over sharing r.e mental health it does no one any favours least of all him.
In fact i was fairly disturbed the other day when they did the secrets to a happy ish marriage and i read the comment below.
This may have been said out of sympathy but basically its questioning the doctors judgement and then mark agree,s.
This is dangerous overriding the judgement of a health care professional because (i presume) he does not like the label or even accept that someone just might know better than him or that yes he does have problems?
Denial? with all due respect to whoever made the comment they are not a qualified doctor and should not be quick to dismiss what i,m presuming is a clinical diagnosis.
Honestly this is (however well intended) not healthy its blocking both change and progress and more importantly help.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

LOLOLOL

So funny when you said
"She sticks bits of rich tea biscuit in it so they stick up so it looks like some sort of neotlithic ritual site" 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

They know the subs like the grandparents,that's why they involve them,it gets the viewing figures up.

They should shut down the You Tube channel for 3mths.... try normal life without sharing anything!... be interesting to see how they would cope!... not sure the subs would cope tho, probably get a petition going to get them back!...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m so glad I’m not the only one to find Teddy the most boring person
Well you might find him boring (fair enough) but he must have led an interesting life surely? I just don,t know why that doesn,t come across in the vlogs?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Absolutely right.I just can,t take any more of his self righteous self absorption and constant over sharing r.e mental health it does no one any favours least of all him.
In fact i was fairly disturbed the other day when they did the secrets to a happy ish marriage and i read the comment below.
This may have been said out of sympathy but basically its questioning the doctors judgement and then mark agree,s.
This is dangerous overriding the judgement of a health care professional because (i presume) he does not like the label or even accept that someone just might know better than him or that yes he does have problems?
Denial? with all due respect to whoever made the comment they are not a qualified doctor and should not be quick to dismiss what i,m presuming is a clinical diagnosis.
Honestly this is (however well intended) not healthy its blocking both change and progress and more importantly help.
Agree 💯 His extended manic rambling monologue in today’s mental health video certainly suggests his doctors are onto something.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.