Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nope not just you!!

No ones ever accused me either!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ thank god!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

you lot crack me up, iv been full of cold this week and its been a joy to read all your fabulous observations ๐Ÿ˜Š heres a few of mine....

course they have sex! They have a pretty unhealthy sexlife imo tho, you can tell when they have/havent had it, he gets moody/sulky with her after a few days without, when they have she gets abit more handsy with him.
they go on dirty wkends away too tho, i reckon nittys very vocal and dramatic in bed, shes a performer and his ego needs it.

manky was a twitching mess on lorraine. Having to be โ€˜normalโ€™ for 5 minutes was obviously very difficult for him.

the new ninja is a pisstake, these companies must be desperate If theyre using nitty ๐Ÿ™„ ironically a masterchef she is not!

why oh why oh why, nitty is showing inside of manks manky jeans on insta...full of filth unsurprisingly ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Can you imagine the stench of his clothes, he is a dirty woman ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I actually found it quite funny watching manky on Lorraine yesterday. Everyday we see him spewing out a load of crap, mr. know it all, this highly intelligent man:LOL::LOL::LOL:, so confident, thinks he's hilarious and then he gets on tv and he's a gibbering wreck and could hardly speak. Is this really the big I am, been everywhere seen everything, has filmed for everyone including the bbc but couldn't manage a few minutes in his own home knowing he was on tv.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just been to Amazon to read the most recent 1 โญ review of their book written by someone called Bubblewrap ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. It breaks the 200 page book down bit by bit. One of the best lines: "my university dissertation was longer than this book"
It was so well written and so intelligent, that it must be a tattler ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š and if it isn't , someone should mention this forum to Bubblewrap so they could join us here. I don't have an amazon account so can't comment. Best of all Mark can't delete it. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
its a brilliant review

Reactions: 9
Misbehaving... I have decided you are to be the new leader of the free world. Soooooperb as always!! Am not a stalker๐Ÿ™ˆ
Thanks๐Ÿ‘but i,d just had enough of their collective bullshit! They are like the self elected spokesperson that nobody wants or asked for? Everytime i hear them speak now they just sound so out of touch and vacous.
If they can,t be bothered to show enough sense to grow up and act like adults then why should i or anyone else even give them the time of day?
They are shooting themselves in the foot i reckon people are going to leave them in droves...and they will only have themselves to blame because of their puerile antics.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I took Mutley's laughter to be all about hiding the lies hiding in plain sight.

At 3:00 M says Maddie ran into the kitchen and said: "Dad, Dad..."
Then N apparently went upstairs to wake KiKi.

So, the impression given to the unsuspecting Lorraine viewer is that mature Maddie checks out the news early in the morning and bounds downstairs all bright and breezy for a chat with Daddy about it before a day of post-GCSE-level home schooling education. Nurturing Mummy N pops upstairs to lovingly rouse little Kiki and share the joke.

Bullshit did any of this ever happen. :ROFLMAO:

I also thought it was brilliant that in the VT they chose to include Denise calling N out on her plant-based hypocrisy. It's not like they didn't have 100s of hours of LW footage to select from for this seconds-long introduction. Oh, and ITV also have the footage of N cooking up a storm on Lorriane itself. Wasn't Nadia's Family Feasts on ITV, too. :rolleyes:
What did he look like in this segment? Like a corpse in an open coffin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I donโ€™t believe for one second that heโ€™s sober. He often looks hungover and has the shakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I donโ€™t believe for one second that heโ€™s sober. He often looks hungover and has the shakes.
Agree. He's middle aged but he looks so unhealthy all ofthe time, pasty and clammy. Something is definitely off.

I lived with an alcoholic and there was absolutely NO WAY we could have alcohol of any kind in the house. It just wasn't possible. I noticed Nadia ordering a massive bottle of vodka during lockdown and was aghast. I'm sorry but I don't believe he's sober at all and she's hardly helping matters.

• Heart
Within the first 2mins of days daily moaning he labels Lidl Customers as "Floor Lickers"

She criticises Lidl customers for not wearing masks, said by the woman who has numerous vlogs where she's out shopping not wearing a mask!

Love how kind they are been today, not! ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
H
Just been to Amazon to read the most recent 1 โญ review of their book written by someone called Bubblewrap ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. It breaks the 200 page book down bit by bit. One of the best lines: "my university dissertation was longer than this book"
It was so well written and so intelligent, that it must be a tattler ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š and if it isn't , someone should mention this forum to Bubblewrap so they could join us here. I don't have an amazon account so can't comment. Best of all Mark can't delete it. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
It has to be the best book review I have ever read. Well done Bubble wrap whoever you are.

Within the first 2mins of days daily moaning he labels Lidl Customers as "Floor Lickers"

She criticises Lidl customers for not wearing masks, said by the woman who has numerous vlogs where she's out shopping not wearing a mask!

Love how kind they are been today, not! ๐Ÿ˜ก
How does she know about Lidl customers unless she goes in the shop or is she making assumptions again

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
N when talking about Gigi Hadid got her fathers heritage wrong, thought he was Lebanese, not Palestinian. Do they not research or think before talk rubbish?

Reactions: 13
She PRAYS that our government are following Sweden. Iโ€™m no expert, but NOR IS SHE!!

She shouldnโ€™t be giving out info, advice, medical or otherwise right now.
I donโ€™t know why sheโ€™s saying she's โ€˜prayingโ€™ When she doesnโ€™t even believe there is a God.

• Haha
Thanks๐Ÿ‘but i,d just had enough of their collective bullshit! They are like the self elected spokesperson that nobody wants or asked for? Everytime i hear them speak now they just sound so out of touch and vacous.
If they can,t be bothered to show enough sense to grow up and act like adults then why should i or anyone else even give them the time of day?
They are shooting themselves in the foot i reckon people are going to leave them in droves...and they will only have themselves to blame because of their puerile antics.
same, i really cba with listening to them drone on anymore, i switched off after a couple of mins of yesterdays coffee moaning due to them desperately droning on about their tit book.

Can you imagine the stench of his clothes, he is a dirty woman ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
looks like he goes commando too ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

i think its too much coffee, he has a serious addiction going on, hence the shakes.

Reactions: 9
i dont think he drinks as Im sure she would be onto that and wouldnt allow it, but maybe he is addicted to pain or overdoseson coffeeas his bloated face & massive black bags under his eyes indicate something not right, he is hardly a picture of health

I can't believe in today's coffee boring, she stopped to scratch her bum and told everyone that she had a really bad itch. My teenage daughters would disown me, if I put that out for the world to see.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I watched the Lorraine clip. Wow! he really really struggled. He looked petrified, all that twitching. She was her usual fake self. Took over. I think he was scared about what Lorraine might ask, but she was really quiet. You would think such a fantastic film maker and producer would make sure the background looked nice, instead of their awful garden. No decent lighting. They both looked terrible. He really struggles out of the comfort zone of his toy cave talking to himself on screen and to their subs. Wow...no wonder he hasnt worked in the industry for years. Saying that, I have no idea how she is still on TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I donโ€™t know why sheโ€™s saying she's โ€˜prayingโ€™ When she doesnโ€™t even believe there is a God.
When will she give that delusion up?
We are not sweden we are a small densely populated island with myriad social and economic problems there really is no comparison to make! People even try to explain to her in the comments section but yet again does she listen to anyone apart from her own inner ramblings?
They should give us all a break and stop talking about co-vid before they both become even bigger hypocrites than they already are if that was actually possible.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Just listened to Steve Wright in Afternoon on Radio 2 interview Nadia on the telephone about her book (interview starts at about 15.43 ie 3.43pm)

OMG some of the stuff she came out with arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

At beginning, Steve asked her how she was, she replied with " I am rather fabulous thank you very much":rolleyes:

He then asked her how she has been coping during lockdown and the pandemic.
She replied that her and her husband felt they had been preparing for lockdown for years because
1) they had already been home-schooling their kids for 5 years
2) her husband and her being freelancers had been working from home anyway
3) "I can cook like any restaurant, so I cooked every day, so it felt like we were going out anyway"
4) " I never moaned throughout the whole of lockdown, as so many people had such a terrible time"
5) "Lockdown was pretty good for me"
6) Mark is downstairs at the moment (3pm ish) "doing" English with her (??) and will do Maths with her(??) at 6pm tonight.

I will stop there I don't think I can take any more from this woman today.
Never Moaned once, but has a whole YT channel devoted...to....wait for it....Moaning...what a bloody liar, deluded and hypocritical to boot.

Her cooking in nothing like anything at any restaurant I have ever eaten at.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
i think he might be a very unwell man, i dont follow them, and i know on here none of you like them, but that clip made me feel really sorry for him.

Reactions: 4
Genuine question but does anyone know if mark has ever been diagnosed with tourette,s ?
Its not as uncommon as people think (apparently david beckham has it according to google so does dan aykroyd amongst others) and it could explain the twitching and jerks and spasms? If he hasn,t then maybe he should consider looking into it?
I think its more a case of withdrawal symptoms, from various substances.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What did he look like in this segment? Like a corpse in an open coffin!!
I know sheโ€™s a scruffy unhygienic mare but how is she not embarrassed to be seen with him, I canโ€™t get over his shirt, this allegedly great super brain canโ€™t fasten up his shirt properly,

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.