Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

livlalottxx

They have been complaining about the yukky yellow cover of their book
So I posted this underneath :

Sorry you don't like the colour of the cover. Nadia says you discussed everything in detail about the book: the font, the size of the book etc. I find it hard to believe they did not discuss the colour of the cover with you????? Mark you have my permission to please delete my comment, you usually do. I have a bet with a friend that you will. (I will win £10 so can buy your book) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Wonder what he will do ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Honey I Home Schooled The Kids (Because I couldn't get a proper job).
Chapter One. Let the kids lay in for as long as they like. Drink six expresso's. Chapter Two. Drag them to The White Cube Gallery to take selfies. Coffee break. Walk through Covent Garden gurning into your camera whilst the kids shuffle behind like Kevin and Perry. Lunch at Wagamama's.
Chapter Three. Go home and let the kids play on their phones for hours. Whilst I fiddle in my toy cave. More expresso. Chapter Four. Let your child drone on and on pretending to sing. Then cry and clap like a maniac. Tell them they are a genius. End of music lesson. Coffee. Chapter Five. Order a take away of junk food followed by choklit at the end of a gruelling school day. Coffee break. Then stay up all night deleting comments on your YT channel repeat the whole thing again tomorrow. It's tough being a famous author.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Mark has played his manipulative card well with his GFH vlog, getting all the subs on side with him. As much as they both annoy me, I do think Mark is very coercive and emotionally abusive - he knows that he is doing when he puts out those vlogs painting Nadia in poor light. But then Nadia is also to blame, constantly telling sob stories about her hot hubby will only get people to feel sorry for him. They live an exhausting relationship, no doubt they've had a huge row tonight hence why they've let down their paying superfans. For what it's worth I agree with Nadia the garden looked a shit hole, Mark needs to pay someone to sort the tip out so they can actually enjoy the garden. How long is the garden going to be a work in progress for? I can't believe I even bothered to skim a GFH. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Feska

VIP Member
Why does Nitty need to be in the bath to show how to curl her hair. She’s such an exhibitionist. She just needed very wet hair but has to sit in the bath and go on about not wanting to show her tits. Yea right Nitty, anything for attention. Then loving herself and saying how wonderful her hair is. Narcissistic woman.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

livlalottxx

Just wondering if it is against the rules and really cheeky to ask all those on this thread to go over to the lastest boring coffee morning and hit the (n). Obviously you must not watch more than 30 secs of the video otherwise it will count as another "view" and they will get paid for it. :)

If this is totally out of order, please let me know and I would like to say I'm very sorry and forget such a bad idea. I will even delete this comment myself (😂🤣) Its just I have noticed the number of views and 👍 for this morning's coffee moaning is quite low and the number of (n) is already quite high.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Zebeedee

I really can not believe what I have just heard Nadia say , Nanny Di was crying , really upset and Nadia didn't give her one once of caring .
Nanny Di then went on to say her nose was running and Nadia said to Mark wash your hands Mark she might have covid!! Mark said it's a bit late for that, she said it's not!
Nadia has been round so many people and she says that about Nanny Di , I found that so uncaring and extremely uncomfortable to watch , poor nanny Di did not get any sort of compassion of Nadia , The poor women was crying and emotional and she probably made her feel worse , how bloody awful can a person be , if her mother was crying she would of acted completely different towards her.
I'm sorry but she treated nanny Di with no respect what so ever ,that was just awful to watch a person who was struggling with emotion to get zero back from her and actually added to her emotion 😥😥😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Misbehaving

VIP Member
I don’t know how or where to start to do it but can someone report them. I’m so peed off!
Tonight’s vlog around 19mins Lisa hugging nit laughing about social distance, Nadia joking ‘come on subs we all do it with our friends’!!! Someone laughing about in the background. Nobody social distancing in the kitchen.

Sorry but no we don’t! I live in a at risk area my children can’t even see their grandparents in the garden. Absolutely fuming
I thought they where YouTube influencers’
Just not right
I agree they are making a mockery of social distancing rules. I,m in the high risk category due to a congenital heart problem i,ve only left the house 3 times in 6 months and the children cannot see their grandmother its been very isolating. Yet i respect the rules both for myself and for others i feel like nadia is basically taking the piss!
Especially as she made such a big deal about co-vid at the start of the outbreak but yet again its all fake hysteria and really she does not give a toss!:mad:
Honestly they are so full of it!

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Ireckon

VIP Member

Did @go_pr_and_events not warn this lady that having her cake handled / reviewed by Celebrity Masterchef winner N Sawalha would be the kiss of death for her business? Sad, as she's done a good job. Icing could have been yellower. I await N's #gifted not-an-ad-I-have-an-incredibly-sophisticated-palate review.
I see the ‘sawahla social distancing’ is in full force here !!! 😉

• Haha
  • Angry

chipmunk

VIP Member
MG Coffe moaning is UNBELIVABLE, Manky said 'The negative reviewers can't have read the book that fast and must have had to take a speed-reading course,' So, how Manky did the positive reviewers read it??????? Ive seen your subs spelling mistakes on Amazon, they can't possibly have READ it. AAAArgh you lying cheats!!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry

Lucydowl

VIP Member
If being a cool parent involves buying alcohol for my kids and letting them drop out of formal education, then i'm more than happy to not be cool.
very true. Be careful who you take your education advice from 🙄 a qualified teacher with a degree or
people that live in squalor And pick their noses scratch their heads while preparing food and sleep in dirty linen 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Heart

Aph44

I think the way mark treated his mum in the latest vlog was absolutely appalling. How many times did she ask him to stop filming her and he just ignored the requests. I wish was strong enough to tell them where to go and stop spending time with them. His behaviour towards his mum is becoming increasingly more cruel

Actually I would go as far as saying it is sadistic behaviour

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
It really does show a person's desperation in life when all they can talk about and film on a monetized channel is -

Complete personal hygiene or lack of by two grown adults,

Cleaning ones house or lack of,

Picking ones 6 day old dirty underwear up off the floor around the house or lack of even bothering,

Having ones hair cut, a normal task for most,

Cooking spaghetti, the thing we were shown in childhood,

Filming every aspect of one's friends coming over,

Filming your children and showing them to the world despite their protests,

Filming everyday conversations in a house, something we all do everyday,

Watching the severe decline in someone's mental health and their stubbornness to address it (because they're mentally ill) and no one in their life seeming to care enough to address it,

Watching a person torment a dog,

Humiliating your children beyond comprehension on a daily basis and not caring about the effects it has on them internally or in their peer relationships,

Watching two people normalise narcissistic behaviour,

Watching two grown adults live in a house with NO storage complain daily that their home is a mess, again having no one that cares enough to teach them that homes require storage solutions to keep them clean and tidy,

Watching two grown adults have very strong opinions, who think it's offensive that other grown adults also have strong opposing opinions,

Watching two grown adults profiteer and be praised for homeschooling their children in such a unique way that one has no qualifications at the end of it and the other finds it so bad she opts to go back to school,

Filming a grown man frighten all of the women in his life so often that he has a play box full of horrific masks caused to do the most damage and not even acknowledging this is very very concerning behaviour.

Watching a grown man normalise only having friends who he's met online whilst telling them how to behave and keeping them in line, and not acknowledging how cultish this appears to others or themselves,

Watching two people lie to the media every single day so they only print the lies, ensuring the reality of their behaviour is reserved for the unfortunates who they have encouraged to pay to see it,

Watching two grown adults literally run away from their home and family reqularly because of the problems they caused in the first place which they refuse to face upto,

Watching two grown adults have such an addiction to shopping that they require a skip to take away their purchases packaging regularly, and not even acknowledging how bizarre this is or how it physically highlights the enormity of the problem,

Watching two grown adults pay a significant part of their earnings to their "management", yet behave daily like there is no one qualified advising them on their reprehensible behaviour,

Watching two people literally scratch their heads over why so many people have come to dislike what they do, but instead of working out what they are doing to dislike so much, their react the way a five year old would and throw their toys out of their pram and storm off to their retrospective rooms,

Watching a grown man emotionally abuse his elderly mother live on the internet and normalise it rather than listen to what his cult try to tell him about such behaviour,

They say it takes a village to raise a family, thses two ignore every word of advice from the village, they live like two teenagers who've just left home with no idea how to function, they choose to reproduce without following any conventional routes and the result of all of the above is what they film every minute of everyday. It will possibly go down in history but for ALL the wrong reasons and to the detriment of the youngest members.

This list could go on and on but there isn't enough time in one lifetime to write it sadly

PS, The fact they've only had their haircut and smartened themselves up is so they can go on TV and once again lie to the world about who they really are, why lie? If the way you live is ok and normal, why change and lie?
Because yes, you know your reality wouldn't sell books and make you money, which also tells us this is ALL a game in which every move you make is contrived.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Feska

VIP Member
Latest vlog
I didn’t like Mark filming nannyDi while she was organising her stuff in her room.
I didn’t like Mark laying in her bed on the hot hot day.
and I don’t think the plastic face shield would be better on London transport. Her original mask was better.
Oh and the poo Narrrdia was walking through the house in her bare feet.
oh yes one more Lisa hugged her... don’t think that’s the first one.
He was absolutely vile to Di in the latest vlog. Disgusting bully. Cannot stand the awful gurning faces he pulls and the manic laughter. I know I’ve said it before but how does he watch back and edit the footage and still decide it’s ok to put out there for the world to see? He’s a hideous, utter knob.

• Sad
  • Angry

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
So the day has arrived, the famous author finally has his book published!

Off they trot to lie to various radio stations and his wife's TV programme (no nepotism at all!) to tell their successful story of homeschooling their beloved children.

Homeschooling which has resulted in one child achieving no qualifications, however she's become an expert at cooking spaghetti and can find her way to Londons art galleries blindfolded.

The other has decided, that despite school causing her anxiety which required her to leave it and be homeschooled, she's opted to abandon the successful homeschooling to return to mainstream school to ensure she gets "some semblance" of normality in her life.

Today Manky is your day! It's all about you and how you homeschooled your children whilst juggling such a busy monetized youtube channel and helped them to achieve absolutely no academic success thus far.

Your big yellow pages book is a remarkable 4142 out of 100 on its publication day.

You've managed to get up, wash and cut your hair, have a shave and step out into the world we call normal life.

Cupcakes, banners, balloons and adulations all at the ready. Youtubers are waiting with baited breath to see their best friend become a big important author.

Your management team are anxiously willing you not to cock up and refer to poo poo, or boobies or your wife's 6 day old knickers that she uses to damp dust with. Be on your best behaviour as your an author now!

You did it! The children didn't, but most importantly YOU did! 👏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
Just watched 10 seconds of this mornings drivel.🙄
Very first thing out of his mouth-
“If you see Nadia scratching her head it’s not because she’s got lice... it’s because she’s fluffing up her curls!”😂
Nitty sits and says nothing to that with that gormless, cheesy so-called smile of hers.
Like an arsehole chewing a wasp

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Kbird

VIP Member
For fucks sake, someone help Helen get on the live! Every chuffing day she’s having problems getting on.
As usual M&N just ignore the poor cow.

• Haha
  • Sad

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
Why would she choose to do the curly hair demo the day before having her roots dyed, any normal person would do it the day after. The need to be in the bath was non-existent, but even if she could not see a way that she could add water to her hair without it...the need to be naked was exhibitionist...we all know she owns swimwear so could have used that at the very least. They are so unprofessional, Mark is setting up Coffee Moaning and wanting to start, and she is in the bath filming herself, yet none of their shouting between floors gets cut out in the edit. I know they are filming in their family home, but it really annoys me how much they disrespect the viewers by doing things like have irrelevant side conversations or sent text messages or answer non-urgent phone calls etc when they know their subs are sat there waiting for ‘content’. It’s like they don’t care about other people’s time, I expect they are the type of people who are continually late for appointments and see no issue with disrupting others due their disorganisation.

• Heart
  • Angry

Cheshiregirl20

Thank you. Its all the lies, begging for thumbs up and the repetitive same old coffee moanings. No real content any more. I used to like them and think what a shame they so disorganised and messy. Now I think they are disgusting, dirty, infested people on the take. Don't get me started on a book on home schooling when their daughter isn't taking the standard educational exams.
I thought they may be away as I thought the gfh was filmed a while ago as he said it was 40 degrees in his car and nanny Di hadn't got her haircut.