Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For fucks sake, someone help Helen get on the live! Every chuffing day she’s having problems getting on.
As usual M&N just ignore the poor cow.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I'm confused. Why aren't you all fighting me for M? I thought we all wanted to steal him away from N? It can't be just me that Cesar was referring to? I've been practising my new signature for weeks but had to make an adjustment earlier today: Miss Mickey AdderEley.
I reckon I've mastered it now. :love:
you can have him 🤢 wouldnt touch him if ya paid me 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well done indeed! Although I don't think that's why we haven't seen inside Betty&Teddy's house ( Betty would seems very shy of the camera, and they are elderly. Probably don't want there home turned into "This is the future of TV, this is where it's all happening.."studio. Doesn't Dina live next-door to the Homes-killers?
View attachment 232806
Well done indeed! Although I don't think that's why we haven't seen inside Betty&Teddy's house ( Betty would seems very shy of the camera, and they are elderly. Probably don't want there home turned into "This is the future of TV, this is where it's all happening.."studio. Doesn't Dina live next-door to the Homes-killers?
Bless Helen 🧡💟💝🦄🐾🦜🦋💮🏵🌸💐🌺🌵🍆🥂🍾
You forgot the fecking rainbows!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone start the new thread? I can’t seem to do it. I’m happy with all the suggestions 😊

Another excuse to almost ‘accidentally ‘drop the camera to flash her boobs on insta. “Oops”
Fake tan guff.
Yada, yada.🙄

you can have him 🤢 wouldnt touch him if ya paid me 🤮
Now are you sure your not in a teeny bit of denial right now? What with his timmy mallet/jimmy saville hair do freddy krueger jumper those dulcet tones whispering in your ear such endearments like poo poo bum bum get ya top off talking about the dogs anus his anus nadia,s knickers! The smell when he enter,s the room of unwashed clothes/bodily fluids and dog hair.
The lingering scent of neglect and perspiration the way he talks with such authority with very little to back it up.
The way that he scares teenage girls yes say to yourself their goes a real man leaving a trail of broken hearts/broken promises behind him.Don,t forget he,s a misunderstood rebel/filmaker/auteur(nicolas winding refn is shaking in his boots as we speak!) Well read author/comedian (oh how we all laugh at his masks he,s a joker that one!)Media darling (its loose women for now but just you watch i,m telling you angelina,s been on the phone again she realised that brad pitt never cut the mustard she,d like to make amends stop being the pretend girlfriend and take it to the next level! You heard it here first just don,t be surprised she,s tired of the hoi polloi and the millionaire lifestyle and is just waiting to decamp to norwood!
So you,d have to get through her first good luck with that one oh but don,t forget that nadia is even better looking than her! We know this because maddie told us so and we all know that that family never tell lies!
Just think about think about what your missing out on just clear your head see the truth see the world through marks eyes won,t somebody please..have a heart he needs rescuing but take it seriously you know he,s a sensitive man and he doesn,t take rejection well (trolls!) together you could fight the good fight he has his toy gun ready (this could be a pun) ahem yeah he loves boobs and bums and cock you know the finer things in life he is indeed so highbrow but you,ll be glad/entitled to bask in his glory in his little bat cave on his computer connected to the ebb and flow of things just remember to pay all the bills clean the house/tiolit walk the dogs dig the garden mother his children cook all the meals re organise the pantry go earn a wage tell him he,s handsome(lie) tell him he,s super intelligent (lie again) and that you find him very very sexy (lie and lie and lie some more!) thats all he asks and then i think you,ll agree that you found yourself quite a catch no?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The subs crack me up...I'm finding it hard to believe such people exist. It's like they have all been rounded up from all over the place all gathered together every day to talk absolute shite......Henrietta today with a message for the bad people 'be gone you have no power here' and then asks penny who said it! well it's the fairy in the wizard of oz (of course):ROFLMAO:. Dear god they get nuttier by the day......if only they knew they are getting famous on tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The subs crack me up...I'm finding it hard to believe such people exist. It's like they have all been rounded up from all over the place all gathered together every day to talk absolute shite......Henrietta today with a message for the bad people 'be gone you have no power here' and then asks penny who said it! well it's the fairy in the wizard of oz (of course):ROFLMAO:. Dear god they get nuttier by the day......if only they knew they are getting famous on tattle.
Murk’s new troll hunting wizard costume:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh God, oh no she didn't say that🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Honey I ate all the choklit. Honey I cleaned the toilit. Honey I broke Covid rules. Honey I pissed off Piers Morgan. Honey I am not plant based.
Honey I hate Nanny Di. Honey I think I'm gor jiss. Honey I begged for a hot tub. Honey I am the kind queen, of SW19.
These are all funny

Reactions: 6
Awe, I feel a bit for them. They seem to be getting a lot out of the channel. Wish they would acknowledge Helen from SA 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💞🎈⭐🥳🥳🥳🥳🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 though.

Can’t seem to view that attachment 🤔
Helen I find quite funny but Penny legs a kimbo is pure annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine if all these obsessed subs rocked up to Norwood out if the blue to meet their idols.

Ashley, xander, Penny, Jodie and not forgetting Helen, she’d jump on a plane so will need to stay overnight. She can have nanny Di’s mattress next door to the smelly toilit.

Oh to be a fly on the at that little get together 😂

• Haha
Mark has definitely been reading here - digital detox has been mentioned on these threads and low and behold Nadia is having a digital detox for a week...hmm she won't last 24 hours!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.