Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
On the recent vlog when lovely Lisa arrives, Nitty takes one look at her and squeals you look great!!!. Its so obvious she is lying!. Like many women of a certain age Lisa has put a few stones on recently. No issue for anyone but her. When you see the vlog you can see nitty has noticed her weight gain and instead of saying nothing, she lies. Of course there is no issue with making your friend feel better about herself. It's just nitty is OBSESSED with weight, absolutely obsessed. Another time I saw her been sly about a woman weight was on last yrs love island, she must have said a million times when shaunna with the larger legs walked in "that's the first time anyone's ever entered love island in a sarong" (which is a lie)

Again what she was desperate to say was look at her fat legs (not fat to me BTW) . She's so fake and that's why people think she's so nice, so kind, because they haven't realised she's an EXPERT at saying the exact opposite of what she's thinking.

Nadia is perceived to be "kind and nice" because she tells everyone the exact opposite of what she's thinking in order to ensure they think she's soo lovely. It's quite entertaining watching her tell people how wonderful they look as it's so obviously her being an actress.

I see her do it all the time but can only recall the above times. Most people say nothing about another person's weight. Nitty goes into super actress mode by lying to even her friends, who in turn think she's lovely, she's not. When Melanie Blake called her the name she did, I completely agreed with her and I only see a few mins a week of her. Her whole life is one big drama, brought about by her lying mainly.
Nasty through and through. This post probably doesn't make much sense, hopefully what I'm trying to say comes through a little bit 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

chipmunk

VIP Member
Just wondering if it is against the rules and really cheeky to ask all those on this thread to go over to the lastest boring coffee morning and hit the (n). Obviously you must not watch more than 30 secs of the video otherwise it will count as another "view" and they will get paid for it. :)

If this is totally out of order, please let me know and I would like to say I'm very sorry and forget such a bad idea. I will even delete this comment myself (😂🤣) Its just I have noticed the number of views and 👍 for this morning's coffee moaning is quite low and the number of (n) is already quite high.
I wandered around on there hitting the (n) wherever I felt. There's a brand new vlog, something about Nanni Di and ATTACK in the title:rolleyes: anyway only has 69(y) and 9(n) so get over there Tattlers and do your best!

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I see Cornwall is starting to filter into the vlogs. He's too narcissistic to let them go to waste! He has no morals, he cares about no one but himself and his bank balance. Its heartening that more and more people are starting to see through their lies, the truth is getting closer to the surface 👍

• Wow

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Review No 1 from Amazon

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 September 2020
Quite expensive for what it is. Not too sure what I should have got from this.

I really wanted to like this book given the times that we’re in, but I came away feeling disappointed. I’m not sure I got much out of it. Is it really a ‘go to guide’? Is it ‘sharing experiences’? I’m not too sure the authors really know.

This uncertainly is reflected in the writing style. To my eyes, the book isn’t sure if it wants to be a story book, autobiography, a novel, or an informative guide. It tries to be all 4 at the same time. For example, some parts almost read as an attempt to be quite literary, and quite profound - but don’t quite hit the mark. Other parts feel quite juvenile in contrast: the multiple voices, the random stories, and the silliness. In reality, I was often confused and waiting for it to ‘cut to the chase’.

In terms of content, it felt lacking. There wasn’t much which was applicable to me, and the autobiographical parts weren’t particularly gripping. I really feel that the book could be cut down in volume by about a half as it does ramble on. I also felt the points about how bad ‘school’ can be for some people were repetitive and overstated.

If you have kids who want to pursue something vocational, then this book might be worth a skim. If your kids are more academic, then maybe not. That’s not to say that homeschooling can’t be good for those kids, but I don’t think this book really lends itself to that.

• Heart
  • Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
The subs need to hit them where it hurts and unsub. They are funding their egotiscal life.
Mark and Nadia don't really want to put the effort in with vlogs as all the lives they churn out is easy money for them. Why spend time making vlogs when they can churn out loads of lives and stick 15 ads on them. Their members lives don't get as many views, so again they just can't be arsed.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Freddy Kruger jumper that must stink to high Heaven. Drinking water out of a beer glass. Hair sticking up. Keep it classy Manky. Sounding like a pompous local radio presenter. Nitty fake empathy and looking like a crazed nutbag. Maddie yeah but, no but message. How many bad reviews on Amazon. It's going well so far. :LOL:

• Haha

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
Just wondering if it is against the rules and really cheeky to ask all those on this thread to go over to the lastest boring coffee morning and hit the (n). Obviously you must not watch more than 30 secs of the video otherwise it will count as another "view" and they will get paid for it. :)

If this is totally out of order, please let me know and I would like to say I'm very sorry and forget such a bad idea. I will even delete this comment myself (😂🤣) Its just I have noticed the number of views and 👍 for this morning's coffee moaning is quite low and the number of (n) is already quite high.
My morning routine-
huge shire horse wee,
(getting old🙄)
Flick through insta & tattle life whilst drinking coffee, another wee, check emails.
Another coffee, another wee, shower, head over to youtube hit thumbs down on their channel immediately before watching any content whatsoever.😊
I’m sad like that but it’s my new normal now. 😊❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Nadia is now gloating about the fact they are now receiving some positive comments following their begging
Again just shows such deceitful they are. However, the negative reviews are still up and can be edited - if I wrote a review I'd be adding the fact they've been telling their subs to write positive reviews.😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
Why does Nitty need to be in the bath to show how to curl her hair. She’s such an exhibitionist. She just needed very wet hair but has to sit in the bath and go on about not wanting to show her tits. Yea right Nitty, anything for attention. Then loving herself and saying how wonderful her hair is. Narcissistic woman.
What a joke!
As usual she shows everyone how to do something without knowing the correct terminology nor the right info.
1/ She called it the ‘Curly hair method’ when it’s actually the ‘Curly girl method’ (same thing with ‘WE Winchmore hill’ when it should be ‘Me @ Winchmore Hill’ Too lazy to look up the correct name, or too nasty to share it in case others end up with the same nice clothes or curly hair like hers.😡
2/ She says she shampoos etc but you don’t use shampoo with the curly girl method- it’s all conditioner and hair masks.
3/ She says she used a t-shirt to squeeze the water from her hair (Which is correct, or a microfibre cloth,) yet every time she’s just washed her hair In vlogs and it’s tied up in a ‘turban,’ it’s been a regular towel.
(Not supposed to use regular towels with curly girl method)
4/ She says you have to have your hair really wet but she doesn’t know why-it’s to hydrate it or it just goes frizzy. She’d know this if she truly did the Curly Girk Merhod.😤
5/ She says ‘you’re not to touch your hair at all and to leave it alone’ which is correct but we all know she is constantly fluffing, flicking and scratching at it in vlogs.
This would ruin the effect and her hair would go really frizzy or really greasy (which it does as she won’t leave it alone.)
6/ You aren’t supposed to use any hot appliances on Curly girl hair yet she is constantly seen in front of her hall/stairs mirror using a curling wand and also in the loose Women dressing room.
She’s a fraud and a liar... but hey- we knew that didn’t we? 🙄
When she does things like this it really gets on my tonsils.
Why not actually do the curly girl method properly and benefit from it instead of faking it like everything else she tries to advocate for?
#FAKE
#FRAUD
#Other things beginning with ‘F’😡

• Heart

Ulrika

Chatty Member
The Telegraph article has Kiki aged 14. Of course she has been aged up! It says she was taken out of school 7 years ago because of anxiety with it. So she was 6! And they say it was because the private prep school they had chosen for her was the wrong school. It also says that they then removed Maddie from school after she had just started secondary school because she was being bullied, but Mark was concerned because she would be starting GCSE’s and he didn’t want that affecting. Hmmmm you don’t start GCSE’s at 11!

The article also says that Mark also had his two older daughters from a previous relationship educated in a mainstream school. Hmmmm try two previous relationships and I doubt he had much say in how they were educated!

• Sad

missmickey

VIP Member
I see the ‘sawahla social distancing’ is in full force here !!! 😉
Their Hair Is Touching; the proper cake lady needs to get herself a nit comb pronto.
And a COVID test whilst she's at it. :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Chances are they've had a row over the aaron comments. She probably didn't know he was doing that and the fact that it was on the Hello channel he's made a right fool of her and especially as he's always spouting off about trolls. She must be fuming there are comments about the money they took from the quiz nights and he can't delete them serves him right for being a troll!!!

Kmart

Do you know what I seriously think?
I think that both of them, particularly Manky, will continue on and on with this channel and what he thinks is suitable to be in it until they are made to stop. His narcissism won’t allow him to listen, think about or agree with others. He is always correct. She is always be grateful for any attention on herself.
It will either need for their channel to be banned/stopped or him to have the on coming breakdown to stop them showing the world their nasty home, their nasty selves and all of the crap they talk meanwhile.
I agree with you. It'll have to finish at some point, but it isn't what they hoped for, and he especially can't deal with the back lash of their crappy content. Like I said before, if someone insulted one of my kids (someone said Maddie was fat), I wouldn't take the risk and would finish what I'm doing straightaway. End of.

Ck13

Chatty Member
Latest vlog is awful, he's struggling content wise. He was horrible to Diane for whole vlog she's clearly gets distressed when he's acts so agrresive patronising to her, he also lied and said its his first time seeing fluer since lock down when it was prob his first time seeing her this year. Diane mentioned she was nervous before fluer came he's obviously not close with his own daughter sad

• Wow
  • Sad

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
The subs crack me up...I'm finding it hard to believe such people exist. It's like they have all been rounded up from all over the place all gathered together every day to talk absolute shite......Henrietta today with a message for the bad people 'be gone you have no power here' and then asks penny who said it! well it's the fairy in the wizard of oz (of course):ROFLMAO:. Dear god they get nuttier by the day......if only they knew they are getting famous on tattle.

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
There really is a time and a place in this world where the word trolling is appropriate,

However, I'm so sick of everyone who challenges the social media money makers as trolls. Its too easy to stick a label on people who have opinions an call them trolls.

I see what we do here as our response to unacceptable aspects and behaviour of contemporary culture, and the seemingly bizarre acceptance of monetizing and cashing in on it, at vulnerable peoples expense (in our case the Sawalha-Adderleys).

We need to find a word that sums us up because we are not trolls in my opinion.

@Seeking clarity, you write so well, I'm sure manky is going to write a book on trolling, so a book about the other side would be the antithesis to a trolling book.

The world is changing rapidly, the everyday men and woman are becoming broadcasters in their bedrooms! Even Ashley Gardner has a channel!

In such changing times, reference
needs to be made to those who question these newly promoted broadcasters who do what they do just for profit but under the guise of caring!

Let's try come up with a more appropriate word than trolling because WE are so much more that that 👍

• Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
They always go to the same galleries. London state schools get to go to the museums and galleries on properly arranged trips So they get specific tours etc. Living in London you take your kids to Science Museum, Natural History, Museum of Childhood etc etc. Get invited to theatres and sing at the Albert Hall, at music festivals. It winds me up that they just mooch around, then eat Waga's, and Manky fuels his caffeine addiction.
I'm not impressed with his kids, or their lazy home ed methods. Is he going to wear Freddy Kruger to LW. It must be stuck to him.:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Gloria Roscoe

I am howling at some of the comments about M having a bath! I used to actually watch the cooking segments but after seeing that moon cup in the dishwasher, I have no interest in her cooking. It made me feel queesy. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow