Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the other poster from that hello vlog I liked, it'll be deleted soon🤬, they don't take criticism, just want arse lickers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes ,it would have been so much better without the appendages, he does look smart though, I think. Nadia looks like she's just come from her 80's keep fit class.
And is it fashionable to have a bloody great hole in your tights, that's at Poundland Amy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They always go to the same galleries. London state schools get to go to the museums and galleries on properly arranged trips So they get specific tours etc. Living in London you take your kids to Science Museum, Natural History, Museum of Childhood etc etc. Get invited to theatres and sing at the Albert Hall, at music festivals. It winds me up that they just mooch around, then eat Waga's, and Manky fuels his caffeine addiction.
I'm not impressed with his kids, or their lazy home ed methods. Is he going to wear Freddy Kruger to LW. It must be stuck to him.:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They always go to the same galleries. London state schools get to go to the museums and galleries on properly arranged trips So they get specific tours etc. Living in London you take your kids to Science Museum, Natural History, Museum of Childhood etc etc. Get invited to theatres and sing at the Albert Hall, at music festivals. It winds me up that they just mooch around, then eat Waga's, and Manky fuels his caffeine addiction.
I'm not impressed with his kids, or their lazy home ed methods. Is he going to wear Freddy Kruger to LW. It must be stuck to him.:LOL:
Spot on.

Reactions: 9
Just wondering if it is against the rules and really cheeky to ask all those on this thread to go over to the lastest boring coffee morning and hit the (n). Obviously you must not watch more than 30 secs of the video otherwise it will count as another "view" and they will get paid for it. :)

If this is totally out of order, please let me know and I would like to say I'm very sorry and forget such a bad idea. I will even delete this comment myself (😂🤣) Its just I have noticed the number of views and 👍 for this morning's coffee moaning is quite low and the number of (n) is already quite high.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I always wonder what his other 2 daughters must think of him, probably counting their blessings they don't live with him;)
I reckon he'll have a grey t-shirt on and his :poop: jewellery, he's too old now to think he's cool, and he really hasn't aged well, he looks really bloated in the face, Joe wicks hasn't worked for him:ROFLMAO:

Just wondering if it is against the rules and really cheeky to ask all those on this thread to go over to the lastest boring coffee morning and hit the (n). Obviously you must not watch more than 30 secs of the video otherwise it will count as another "view" and they will get paid for it. :)

If this is totally out of order, please let me know and I would like to very say I'm very sorry and forget such a bad idea. I will even delete this comment myself (😂🤣) Its just I have noticed the number of views and 👍 for this morning's coffee moaning is quite low and the number of (n) is already quite high.
I always hit the (n)and stop their vlogs quick!! They aren't gonna get my view to pay for their next takeaway.

Reactions: 15
Let’s hope the LW makeup artists give him a buzz cut 😆
Lets hope that nanny di gives him a buzz cut with the dog clippers i would love that!:D
See how he would like it

I don't think many of their subs fit the demographics for their book. Many of their subs who have children are adults themselves. I have kids at school but would never consider buying the book, if I were to choose to homeschool (which, I have to say after this pandemic alone I wouldn't even consider it😂) I certaintly wouldn't be rushing to buy a book by those two about education and I would never buy it as a gift. It will be interesting to read the reviews.
Good point but what really gets my goat is that with all the uncertainty going on in the world right now regarding co-vid many parents are considering home schooling as an option and the sadderleys have struck it lucky (as always ggrrr!) . They don,t deserve to be held as an example but there are not many well known people that homeschool so they are ahead of the pack its a bit galling though. As now they can pontificate to their hearts content and we are kind of a captive audience! When will it ever end? They are crafty beggars! Nothing is done with merit but still they are at the forefront and get to represent something they know very little about.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Lets hope that nanny di gives him a buzz cut with the dog clippers i would love that!:D
See how he would like it

Good point but what really gets my goat is that with all the uncertainty going on in the world right now regarding co-vid many parents are considering home schooling as an option and the sadderleys have struck it lucky (as always ggrrr!) . They don,t deserve to be held as an example but there are not many well known people that homeschool so they are ahead of the pack its a bit galling though. As now they can pontificate to their hearts content and we are kind of a captive audience! When will it ever end? They are crafty beggars! Nothing is done with merit but still they are at the forefront and get to represent something they know very little about.
They can talk the talk....But we’ve seen they can’t walk the home Ed walk

Reactions: 7
The book reviews on Amazon will be interesting. He's going to need to buy alot of fake reviewers to counteract any reviewers from The Telegraph readers who've been duped into buying it that's for sure.
Loose women were having a dig at her today I'm sure. They asked if it's OK to ever receive criticism 😅 They then played the itsy bitsy teeny weeny song that our title is related to. Too many random coincidences in one programme. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Don't worry, when the book reviews come out and people realise the book is not very useful and a waste of money, they will not get many sales. People will realise the Sadderleys are just jumping onto the homeschooling band-wagon. Many parents considering homeschooling at the moment, need clear, easy to follow advice and tips on how to go about it. They do not need to read a semi-autobiography of two idiotic parents who have obviously not succeeded in homeschooling their own children properly.

I look forward to seeing it at Poundland in six months or a year's time 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't worry, when the book reviews come out and people realise the book is not very useful and a waste of money, they will not get many sales. People will realise the Sadderleys are just jumping onto the homeschooling band-wagon. Many parents considering homeschooling at the moment, need clear, easy to follow advice and tips on how to go about it. They do not need to read a semi-autobiography of two idiotic parents who who have obviously not succeeded in homeschooling their own children properly.

I look forward to seeing it at Poundland in six months or a year's time 🤣
Trouble is it will have been bought before they know what rubbish it contains.

• Angry
Nitty has just said on a live she’s going to do another Kym Kardashian lip sync. She has to practice 150 to 200 times! She needs to get a life. Pathetic woman. Can’t she see how embarrassing she is. Her ego knows no bounds.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I am afraid she is doing another one of those lyp syncs because Mark told her the other day how amazing, wonderful, intelligent, beautiful and funny she was doing the last ones. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

If this is totally out of order, please let me know and I would like to say I'm very sorry and forget such a bad idea. I will even delete this comment myself (😂🤣) Its just I have noticed the number of views and 👍 for this morning's coffee moaning is quite low and the number of (n) is already quite high.
My morning routine-
huge shire horse wee,
(getting old🙄)
Flick through insta & tattle life whilst drinking coffee, another wee, check emails.
Another coffee, another wee, shower, head over to youtube hit thumbs down on their channel immediately before watching any content whatsoever.😊
I’m sad like that but it’s my new normal now. 😊❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks for finding this. Somewhere previously, someone posted a link to the actual school page of "academy" or something they'd set up. I never got chance to see it properly, I thought it was called norwood academy but there's no sign of it on Facebook. Maybe he's removed it. Wonder why the Telegraph never referred to their failed home school 😂
That was not that long ago she was on the red carpet and fell not long ago big give away is her creppy neck looks as it does now. They fail at everything .

Nitty doesn’t know the difference between “objective” and “subjective” in today’s Live......!!! She is literally one step up from a tree stump intellect wise.
Later says she had a vegan burger ( being plant based ovs) that she didn’t enjoy but ate it anyway - and then told the waitress it was horrible - but wouldn’t complain at the hairdressers after a bad hair do “ as it’s done and too late”.....not like after you’ve already eaten your burger then Nitty???? What illogical planet is this featherhead living on?
How she would have the cheek to complain about anyone else’s food is beyond me tbh....we’ve all seen the swill she doles out.
Mark seemed embarrassed 😳 by her this morning as she floundered about sticking her big dirty feet in her mouth left , right and centre.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Done

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.