Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha love it the day their book is released so is another 550 ... awww shame 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
For someone who has body image issues he sure likes being in front of the camera and the sound of his own voice. I hope his girls treat him the way he treats Di... He is repulsive.. He is so manic he needs to be on medication. Plus help clean that disgusting house. I wish I could 👎 on his head.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I see the vlogs are still all about him. They start with him and then there he is constantly with the camera stuck to his face. Nadia doesn't really vlog at all however, I noticed when Nadia talks about the the girls at 17.59 Mark has made a cut in the editing...I reckon he cut her saying the girls had friends over. They couldn't handle backlash from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see Cornwall is starting to filter into the vlogs. He's too narcissistic to let them go to waste! He has no morals, he cares about no one but himself and his bank balance. Its heartening that more and more people are starting to see through their lies, the truth is getting closer to the surface 👍

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t know how or where to start to do it but can someone report them. I’m so peed off!
Tonight’s vlog around 19mins Lisa hugging nit laughing about social distance, Nadia joking ‘come on subs we all do it with our friends’!!! Someone laughing about in the background. Nobody social distancing in the kitchen.

Sorry but no we don’t! I live in a at risk area my children can’t even see their grandparents in the garden. Absolutely fuming
I thought they where YouTube influencers’
Just not right

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Do you know what I seriously think?
I think that both of them, particularly Manky, will continue on and on with this channel and what he thinks is suitable to be in it until they are made to stop. His narcissism won’t allow him to listen, think about or agree with others. He is always correct. She is always grateful for any attention on herself.
It will either need for their channel to be banned/stopped or him to have the on coming breakdown to stop them showing the world their nasty home, their nasty selves and all of the crap they talk meanwhile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He said in this mornings F*ckoffee that he also “Worked for ‘Nat Geo.”
(National Geographic Magazine.)
(This was him being all ‘arty-farty-let’s-use-dead-trendy-only-those-who-are-serious-journalists-phrases’.
🙄🙈🙃
Yet another string to add to his extremely warped bow.😊
[/QUOTE
He has an entire orchestra of them!
they have no idea about gardening, there is no structure to that garden at all, they need to sort the grass/lawn out as it will still be full of weeds and tree sprouts thats the first thing you have to do, hes just buying things fromthe garden centre and leaving them in pots, that is not gardening - it still looksa mess
Agreed. He's clueless. All for show and an awful one at that. It's the fact that some people watch this drivel so avidly that worries me. Imagine taking horticulture tips from that moron 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think that both of them, particularly Manky, will continue on and on with this channel and what he thinks is suitable to be in it until they are made to stop. His narcissism won’t allow him to listen, think about or agree with others. He is always correct. She is always be grateful for any attention on herself.
It will either need for their channel to be banned/stopped or him to have the on coming breakdown to stop them showing the world their nasty home, their nasty selves and all of the crap they talk meanwhile.
I agree with you. It'll have to finish at some point, but it isn't what they hoped for, and he especially can't deal with the back lash of their crappy content. Like I said before, if someone insulted one of my kids (someone said Maddie was fat), I wouldn't take the risk and would finish what I'm doing straightaway. End of.

Reactions: 20
I love this pic of manky. Everyone looks all glam and ready on the red carpet (putting Nadia's tracksuit bottoms to one side), and he's there holding his phone, wallet and a rainbow umbrella. Pure art.

View attachment 228336
She should have gone for this trainers/trackies combo the night she went arse over tit on the red carpet instead of those tarty heels that she couldn't walk in. Does anyone else remember when Mank insisted on replaying her falling over about 10 times in a vlog? Cause we all like to publicly take the piss out of our partners. It's totally normal. In Sadderley land. All jokes aside, he does seem to get far too much pleasure from embarrassing his wife for my liking. I've seen several incidents that have made me cringe. I often wonder if she's aware of some of the stuff that makes it through the 'edit suite' and into the vlogs? He loves to make her look like a fool. And let's face it, she needs little help. As a woman, I'm watching closely. Manky...I'm watching you 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think that both of them, particularly Manky, will continue on and on with this channel and what he thinks is suitable to be in it until they are made to stop. His narcissism won’t allow him to listen, think about or agree with others. He is always correct. She is always grateful for any attention on herself.
My best guess is that either the channel putters along, or they shut it down when it interferes/conflicts with some opportunity for Nuttia or a bunch of the paid subs stop paying. With all the YT channels out there I’m hard pressed to see how or why this one would be banned, taking into account all the other controversial stuff on YT. Today’s vlog suggests they both can’t be bothered much and are just going thru the motions.

Reactions: 14
I think the way mark treated his mum in the latest vlog was absolutely appalling. How many times did she ask him to stop filming her and he just ignored the requests. I wish was strong enough to tell them where to go and stop spending time with them. His behaviour towards his mum is becoming increasingly more cruel

Actually I would go as far as saying it is sadistic behaviour

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
This is on a par with George Whatsisface being a cat in BB........overtones of deviancy....
Exactly what I thought! 😂😂

A cliffhanger in a vlog is annoying. Don't know any vlogger that does it although I also don't know any vlogger than manages to eek out a day out to 4 vlogs. He is struggling with content...He doesn't have any. Tormenting dogs and yet another visit from Lisa and ANOTHER CHICKEN roast dinner. Yawn.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.