Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how or where to start to do it but can someone report them. I’m so peed off!
Tonight’s vlog around 19mins Lisa hugging nit laughing about social distance, Nadia joking ‘come on subs we all do it with our friends’!!! Someone laughing about in the background. Nobody social distancing in the kitchen.

Sorry but no we don’t! I live in a at risk area my children can’t even see their grandparents in the garden. Absolutely fuming
I thought they where YouTube influencers’
Just not right
I agree they are making a mockery of social distancing rules. I,m in the high risk category due to a congenital heart problem i,ve only left the house 3 times in 6 months and the children cannot see their grandmother its been very isolating. Yet i respect the rules both for myself and for others i feel like nadia is basically taking the piss!
Especially as she made such a big deal about co-vid at the start of the outbreak but yet again its all fake hysteria and really she does not give a toss!:mad:
Honestly they are so full of it!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Why does Nitty need to be in the bath to show how to curl her hair. She’s such an exhibitionist. She just needed very wet hair but has to sit in the bath and go on about not wanting to show her tits. Yea right Nitty, anything for attention. Then loving herself and saying how wonderful her hair is. Narcissistic woman.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She is such an attention seeker....and I don't believe she didn't add a few curls using her chopstick curling wand! No need to be in the bath, there are endless curly girl hair tutorials all over youtube and other places without anyone having to be in the bath!

She said Mark had to crop the shot as she kept flashing her boobs...I'm sure they do this stuff to spice up their sex life. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Exactly what I thought! 😂😂

A cliffhanger in a vlog is annoying. Don't know any vlogger that does it although I also don't know any vlogger than manages to eek out a day out to 4 vlogs. He is struggling with content...He doesn't have any. Tormenting dogs and yet another visit from Lisa and ANOTHER CHICKEN roast dinner. Yawn.
I agree they are making a mockery of social distancing rules. I,m in the high risk category due to a congenital heart problem i,ve only left the house 3 times in 6 months and the children cannot see their grandmother its been very isolating. Yet i respect the rules both for myself and for others i feel like nadia is basically taking the piss!
Especially as she made such a big deal about co-vid at the start of the outbreak but yet again its all fake hysteria and really she does not give a toss!:mad:
Honestly they are so full of it!
Very sorry for your health situation. Agree. Nuddya, in a vlog a week or so ago, said that everyone is breaking the rules, but when you’re “off the Telly you can’t do anything” in expressing her annoyance that folks were calling out her non-adherence. They shouldn’t have made Covid such a centerpiece of their vlogs if they were going to toss aside the guidance - even tho she disingenuously keeps on claiming “they didn’t know.” She doesn’t remember what she says, because in another vlog - after moaning about her children not being able to see friends, she admitted that she can’t/won’t control where they go and who they see.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She should have gone for this trainers/trackies combo the night she went arse over tit on the red carpet instead of those tarty heels that she couldn't walk in. Does anyone else remember when Mank insisted on replaying her falling over about 10 times in a vlog? Cause we all like to publicly take the piss out of our partners. It's totally normal. In Sadderley land. All jokes aside, he does seem to get far too much pleasure from embarrassing his wife for my liking. I've seen several incidents that have made me cringe. I often wonder if she's aware of some of the stuff that makes it through the 'edit suite' and into the vlogs? He loves to make her look like a fool. And let's face it, she needs little help. As a woman, I'm watching closely. Manky...I'm watching you 👀
He's in competition with everyone, including her. Luckily for him, she's constantly 'rescuing' him, and complimenting him on what a looker he is, or how intelligent he is

Reactions: 12
She is such an attention seeker....and I don't believe she didn't add a few curls using her chopstick curling wand!

She said Mark had to crop the shot as she kept flashing her boobs...I'm sure they do this stuff to spice up their sex life. 🤢

What's with all the bleedin' #########. Get a grip, you egotistical piss poor excuse of a woman/mother/educator.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does Nitty need to be in the bath to show how to curl her hair. She’s such an exhibitionist. She just needed very wet hair but has to sit in the bath and go on about not wanting to show her tits. Yea right Nitty, anything for attention. Then loving herself and saying how wonderful her hair is. Narcissistic woman.
What a joke!
As usual she shows everyone how to do something without knowing the correct terminology nor the right info.
1/ She called it the ‘Curly hair method’ when it’s actually the ‘Curly girl method’ (same thing with ‘WE Winchmore hill’ when it should be ‘Me @ Winchmore Hill’ Too lazy to look up the correct name, or too nasty to share it in case others end up with the same nice clothes or curly hair like hers.😡
2/ She says she shampoos etc but you don’t use shampoo with the curly girl method- it’s all conditioner and hair masks.
3/ She says she used a t-shirt to squeeze the water from her hair (Which is correct, or a microfibre cloth,) yet every time she’s just washed her hair In vlogs and it’s tied up in a ‘turban,’ it’s been a regular towel.
(Not supposed to use regular towels with curly girl method)
4/ She says you have to have your hair really wet but she doesn’t know why-it’s to hydrate it or it just goes frizzy. She’d know this if she truly did the Curly Girk Merhod.😤
5/ She says ‘you’re not to touch your hair at all and to leave it alone’ which is correct but we all know she is constantly fluffing, flicking and scratching at it in vlogs.
This would ruin the effect and her hair would go really frizzy or really greasy (which it does as she won’t leave it alone.)
6/ You aren’t supposed to use any hot appliances on Curly girl hair yet she is constantly seen in front of her hall/stairs mirror using a curling wand and also in the loose Women dressing room.
She’s a fraud and a liar... but hey- we knew that didn’t we? 🙄
When she does things like this it really gets on my tonsils.
Why not actually do the curly girl method properly and benefit from it instead of faking it like everything else she tries to advocate for?
#FAKE
#FRAUD
#Other things beginning with ‘F’😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is such an attention seeker....and I don't believe she didn't add a few curls using her chopstick curling wand! No need to be in the bath, there are endless curly girl hair tutorials all over youtube and other places without anyone having to be in the bath!

That t shirt she used was filthy omg.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If nadia was let go from loose women and their youtube channel was on decline as it seems to be heading down that road already I'm wondering would their marriage survive, their egos not being satisfied anymore, both essentially jobless, could he relapse or breakdown? Who knows

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They’ve invited questions in advance for a homeschooling Q&A live on Thursday. Will be interesting to see what ones they answer.
565090CD-584C-419F-821C-98083A1C39C3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He's only done a cliff hanger on the latest vlog has he's nothing else to put in it....why doesn't he just call them *Manky time ...all about him... just as self absorbed as nitty...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They’ve invited questions in advance for a homeschooling Q&A live on Thursday. Will be interesting to see what ones they answer. View attachment 229385
Oh god,how long they going to milk this pish for,they will talk over one another, he will pretend to be the font of all knowledge while she scratches her head ,talks with her mouthful,and gets up and down off that chair ,cause she cant be arsed doing the live.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Just realised why Nitty filmed the curly girl method in the bath:

1) she worked out that by sitting in the bath, she didn't have to show us the rest of her grotty bathroom because she couldn't move!
2) She wanted to show us that she takes baths ( 🤣 🤣 )
3) She got the idea from Manky, when he filmed himself in the bath at the hotel the other weekend :) :sick:
4) She wanted people to see how gorgeeooooooos and sexy she is :)oops:) any excuse these days to get her clothes off and show off!
5) She wanted to show the Subs that she keeps her promises because she has been saying for ages she would do a video on the method!
6) She tells us she couldn't film this in the shower without showing her boobs ( doesn't she know she could have worn a bikini or swimsuit)
7) She thinks we wouldn't notice why she did it that way, because we're all a bit dim!

I could go on, but I think I will stop there!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just watched 10 seconds of this mornings drivel.🙄
Very first thing out of his mouth-
“If you see Nadia scratching her head it’s not because she’s got lice... it’s because she’s fluffing up her curls!”😂
Nitty sits and says nothing to that with that gormless, cheesy so-called smile of hers.
Like an hole chewing a wasp

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It's very odd that Nitty is filming in the bath and what's even weirder is that she still didn't think to close the toilet lid behind her.
Just watched 10 seconds of this mornings drivel.🙄
Very first thing out of his mouth-
“If you see Nadia scratching her head it’s not because she’s got lice... it’s because she’s fluffing up her curls!”😂
Nitty sits and says nothing to that with that gormless, cheesy so-called smile of hers.
Like an hole chewing a wasp
Oh my god, that's hilarious! Surely he's been reading here if he knows about her nitty reputation? As you said, it's the first thing he says. What an odd introduction to today's 'studio show'.

Nitty is sitting there looking embarrassed. She'll have known he was about to 'clear it all up', but she looks mortified at the situation.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.