Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest vlog
I didn’t like Mark filming nannyDi while she was organising her stuff in her room.
I didn’t like Mark laying in her bed on the hot hot day.
and I don’t think the plastic face shield would be better on London transport. Her original mask was better.
Oh and the poo Narrrdia was walking through the house in her bare feet.
oh yes one more Lisa hugged her... don’t think that’s the first one.
He was absolutely vile to Di in the latest vlog. Disgusting bully. Cannot stand the awful gurning faces he pulls and the manic laughter. I know I’ve said it before but how does he watch back and edit the footage and still decide it’s ok to put out there for the world to see? He’s a hideous, utter knob.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Aww thanks for that!(y)he is such a mild mannered modest young man that he deserves praise (i think its safe to say that being a teacher is not my true vocation!).
As do all the kids who have coped so well in difficult and anxious circumstances ditto parents the unsung hero,s (in my opinion talk about multi tasking!) of the pandemic.:). I was going to say i,ll drink to that but i think it,ll be a tea for me this time!:coffee:
Cheers!
Yes well done to your son 👍and well done to you and all parents who have coped so well with teaching during this Pandemic 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Marks behaviour towards Di is disgusting. If he wants to share his personal filth on SM fine....but there’s hardly a day when he doesn’t reference his childhood or her parenting in a derogatory fashion. He is a bully. Di is victimised and punished in the most awful way. Deal with your anger and move on you sad little excuse for a man. Poor Di tries to stand her ground but you just go on and on....relentlessly. I hope you live to regret every belittling comment, jibe and put down Mark......it will all be on both SM and your conscience forever......however much your enabler supports it. You are not kind.
Totally agree, and he never pulls the girls up when they are less than kind to her at times. The mystifying thing is, that he seems so unaware that he hasn't behaved any better as a father...if in fact worse in many ways. He seems oblivious to it...to the effect he has had on his two older girls and now on the two youngest. Living with a selfish narc of a parent (or two even) has to have really bad repercussions later in life. He needs to grow up and deal with his issues, or not, as he seems to be choosing, and so continue making the lives of people around him toxic and full of angst.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think its official marks fallen down the rabit hole!o_O though not in a good way as i think his look (in the latest vlog) is more donnie darko than alice in wonderland or a strange hybrid of both! eekk. No wonder we sometimes tell him to take his medication!:D
Good god hes an arse ,hes obsessed with masks,they're not funny ,they're old hat,hes exhausted them ,it shows how much they've/hes, run out of content,hes no imagination whatsoever, pisses me off big time .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't believe about the dog poo in the house, why is she telling Manky off about it exactly? and why is he including it in the vlog? unbelievable

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
My morning routine-
huge shire horse wee,
(getting old🙄)
Flick through insta & tattle life whilst drinking coffee, another wee, check emails.
Another coffee, another wee, shower, head over to youtube hit thumbs down on their channel immediately before watching any content whatsoever.😊
I’m sad like that but it’s my new normal now. 😊❤
I love it, you are funny 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I can't believe about the dog poo in the house, why is she telling Manky off about it exactly? and why is he including it in the vlog? unbelievable
God really? They are really disgusting!
Just been reading the comments on here, so he's been belittling his mother again, where was you manky for your 2 older daughters, hope they end up treating you like you treat your mother.

• Heart
Just wondering if it is against the rules and really cheeky to ask all those on this thread to go over to the lastest boring coffee morning and hit the (n). Obviously you must not watch more than 30 secs of the video otherwise it will count as another "view" and they will get paid for it. :)

If this is totally out of order, please let me know and I would like to say I'm very sorry and forget such a bad idea. I will even delete this comment myself (😂🤣) Its just I have noticed the number of views and 👍 for this morning's coffee moaning is quite low and the number of (n) is already quite high.
On my way!

Reactions: 7
That's why I used to often love a drink after a day's teaching. I had 36 children in a class once!😣 I would love to see the Sadderleys attempt some 'real' teaching. It would kill them😁
I’m also a teacher and said something similar in response to one of his rants about the education system .... deleted and blocked 🤷‍♀️😜

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
OMG Just found Nadia on facebook running the home education school from her parents' house

Wonder what happened to the school and the rest of the facebook diary about Home Education? It is only two years' old. Have a look:

Nadia Sawalha's Home Ed Family Diary - Facebook

Something else they started and then gave up on - seems to be a bit of a habit with the Sadderleys.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Shame the parents of the other kids that were there can't comment. According to nitty there were 12 kids there that day, what happened then? It didn't last very long....

• Wow
  • Haha
Part of me wonders if Meerk is intentionally tanking the quality of their YT channel as part of some weird filmmaking/social experiment designed to see and capture just how much diehard subs will tolerate...and this site is intended to serve as the Greek chorus commenting the intentional tragedy he is filming 😜🧐. But I doubt this is the case!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He was absolutely vile to Di in the latest vlog. Disgusting bully. Cannot stand the awful gurning faces he pulls and the manic laughter. I know I’ve said it before but how does he watch back and edit the footage and still decide it’s ok to put out there for the world to see? He’s a hideous, utter knob.
All those absolute weirdo subs of theirs praising them, the behaviour towards his mother is disgusting, she tries to act like she isnt bothered most of the time but is fully aware that sweaty creep is purposely humiliating her On camera for his own sick enjoyment, filming her in her bedroom is vile, the bloated sweaty faced moron needs removing permanently from YouTube, how is he getting away with it 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Part of me wonders if Meerk is intentionally tanking the quality of their YT channel as part of some weird filmmaking/social experiment designed to see and capture just how much diehard subs will tolerate...and this site is intended to serve as the Greek chorus commenting the intentional tragedy he is filming 😜🧐. But I doubt this is the case!
It’s so bad now that you can only assume he’s doing it on purpose (being such an expert in programme making and being very clever) 😏

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Poor Kiki looked frightened 😔
I know he,s a right wierdo isn,t he? Funny as in peculiar not ha ha!

That's why I used to often love a drink after a day's teaching. I had 36 children in a class once!😣 I would love to see the Sadderleys attempt some 'real' teaching. It would kill them😁
Yes if lockdown has taught us anything its a newfound appreciation for teachers!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The editing and music in today's vlog was all out of joint, so bad . NO WONDER he hasnt worked in the industry in like a decade. Her old programme eating in the sun I watched on YouTube and again editing terrible and camera work I felt dizzy. very poorly made he's just not very good is he

• Heart
At about 5 minutes into the latest GFH, Nadia says "We're in the next stage of turning our garden into a retreat". 😂 I mean, really? A) It's a literal shithole. They are traipsing round in dog crap. 🤢
B) The progress that has been made has been done by his Mother because she knows it's the only way she can get to spend quality with 'her boy' (even though she seems numb to the fact that he spends most of his time belitting her). 😡
C) What the actual duck do they need to retreat from? Their hectic schedules? Their crippling guilt over their children? His chaotic social diary? Or is it all the hard work they put in to keeping their home so aesthetically appealing? Hmmm...one's mind boggles.

I hope they let him go on exactly as he is, then people can get a good look at this author of literary excellence and see where their hard earned cash will go when they buy the book. Like he'd even consider a shower before going on live tv. He's a dirty git 🤢🤢
they have no idea about gardening, there is no structure to that garden at all, they need to sort the grass/lawn out as it will still be full of weeds and tree sprouts thats the first thing you have to do, hes just buying things fromthe garden centre and leaving them in pots, that is not gardening - it still looksa mess

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.