Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Lisa. But honestly feel she has self esteem problems, like Nitty. Loves all her look at my famous friends insta's. I think that's why she's friends with Nitty. Some one who's off the telly and wants to be her mate, and that feed's their friendship. As well as the kids of similar ages. Is willing to overlook her grubby house, and lies. They both make those obscenely sweet cakes, and eat pretty badly. Also one of the few people who tolerates Manky.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I got it from the Nadia & Kaye Facebook page videos but it’s probably in Nadia & Kay’s YouTube videos too.
Dated 20 March 2017.

I also saw a video on there yesterday where she said she’d not been to the dentist for 9 years. That she’d rather spend the money on a holiday as it’s too expensive.
Basic health and hygiene escapes her yet again.
Even those who earn a fraction of what she does go for regular check ups and a wee clean.🙄
Oddly enough she mentioned that all four of them are going to the dentist next week!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I got it from the Nadia & Kaye Facebook page videos but it’s probably in Nadia & Kay’s YouTube videos too.
Dated 20 March 2017.

I also saw a video on there yesterday where she said she’d not been to the dentist for 9 years. That she’d rather spend the money on a holiday as it’s too expensive.
Basic health and hygiene escapes her yet again.
Even those who earn a fraction of what she does go for regular check ups and a wee clean.🙄
So... she admitted around the same time this was filmed (3 years ago) that she hadn’t been to the dentist in 9 years.
Then she claims she grinds her teeth so she had to have Botox.😂
Botox was for vanity.
For her hang-downy-jolwly-tusk things.🐗
A simple night time mouth guard would help with jaw clenching/ teeth grinding.
So transparent.🙄

Oddly enough she mentioned that all four of them are going to the dentist next week!
Why is that something they feel the need to announce in a YouTube blog?
It’s like the baths... lets film us doing/saying it so people believe us.🙈
Or... if we film ourselves saying it... we can believe it.🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I like Lisa. But honestly feel she has self esteem problems, like Nitty. Loves all her look at my famous friends insta's. I think that's why she's friends with Nitty. Some one who's off the telly and wants to be her mate, and that feed's their friendship. As well as the kids of similar ages. Is willing to overlook her grubby house, and lies. They both make those obscenely sweet cakes, and eat pretty badly. Also one of the few people who tolerates Manky.
She'll be dropped as soon as she becomes useless to their requirements.

Oh that will be far too boring as she won't be allowed to film Kiki, those appointments will deffo be cancelled.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Great!:/.🙄.. there gonna do a few late night lives instead of coffee moaning..... yeah because a lot of people are back at work and not watching and then there's those who are bored senseless so just don't watch ...👎

Jane Jane Jane 🤦‍♀️.....
Maybe Jane is Michelle 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aaaah, just had my evening wander around their YT channel, managed about 12 (n)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe when Fleur came to visit she requested dental treatment so he now has to take all four kids to the dentist.
If you mean the family , maybe Narrrdia going on “I’m a celeb” and they have to make sure their health and teeth are up to scratch for a long stay in the castle ( as it’s free from the tv program they are all taking advantage) just a wild guess?

Reactions: 5
She'll be dropped as soon as she becomes useless to their requirements.

I think thats a possibility because she seems to have admirers or associates and not many genuine friends (if any) because friendship is reciprocal and honest and based on mutual respect all the things she isn,t capable of giving.

Reactions: 4
I just had a look at comments on this mornings boring coffee tit,lenny peggate sorry penny leggate 😉 said there were strange people who watch Nitty and manky ,and leave weird comments,she must know those subs well , surely cant be talking about tattlers 😉😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe when Fleur came to visit she requested dental treatment so he now has to take all four kids to the dentist.
If you mean the family , maybe Narrrdia going on “I’m a celeb” and they have to make sure their health and teeth are up to scratch for a long stay in the castle ( as it’s free from the tv program they are all taking advantage) just a wild guess?
She's going on I'm a Celeb after her BigBro debacle?? Oh God it will be all fake 'I'm scared of this, I'm scared of that' so the public will vote for her to do the Bush Trials, so she gets as much airtime as possible. Mind you, would look forward to watching her eat a Kangeroo's arse..Sorry...again.. 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's going on I'm a Celeb after her BigBro debacle?? Oh God it will be all fake 'I'm scared of this, I'm scared of that' so the public will vote for her to do the Bush Trials, so she gets as much airtime as possible. Mind you, would look forward to watching her eat a Kangeroo's arse..Sorry...again.. 😟
She'd be right at home - cockroaches crawling over her in a decrepit, dirty hovel.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why would she choose to do the curly hair demo the day before having her roots dyed, any normal person would do it the day after. The need to be in the bath was non-existent, but even if she could not see a way that she could add water to her hair without it...the need to be naked was exhibitionist...we all know she owns swimwear so could have used that at the very least. They are so unprofessional, Mark is setting up Coffee Moaning and wanting to start, and she is in the bath filming herself, yet none of their shouting between floors gets cut out in the edit. I know they are filming in their family home, but it really annoys me how much they disrespect the viewers by doing things like have irrelevant side conversations or sent text messages or answer non-urgent phone calls etc when they know their subs are sat there waiting for ‘content’. It’s like they don’t care about other people’s time, I expect they are the type of people who are continually late for appointments and see no issue with disrupting others due their disorganisation.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
When Mark calls to her while she's in the bath seems very controlling to me, he hates her filming without him and NEEDS to be in on everything she does for their channel or Insta. I also noticed while talking about the whatsapp they'd received from Betty he also seemed to know all about her messages on her phone. Very controlling but Nadia can't seem to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She can't go on "I am a Celeb" because she is following a "plant based" or vegan diet for goodness sake 🤣 😂😅

Plus she would keep everyone awake with her snoring 😉

• Haha
She’d lap it up if she were on
“I’m a celebrity...”
It would be just like being at home. *Dirty toilit,
*Bugs, grubs & vermin.
*Making do with having to eat whatever basic ingredients are available (as long as there are bucket loads of olive oil and a rolling pin (to bash the bejesus us out of it.)
*Being able to wear the same clothes for weeks at a time without changing.
*Not having to shower or bath for the duration. (Although she’d take great delight in standing naked in a stream doing a bad impression of the Timotei Girl in slow motion.
*Taking in the role as camp chef because she is not only a ‘Master-chef’ but a girl guide ‘Master-chef’ with a trophy and a sticker. (Purchased from the Etsy Supplier of 100,000 Youtube subs plaques.)
*Just like the Big Brother Bullsh*t, she will think all the votes to get her
Out and all the boos over the castle wall are actually complimentary and she’ll be insufferable in saying everybody loves her.
*She can drop a batch wherever she feels like and doesn’t even have to Clean the toilit or flush afterwards as it’s ‘the great outdoors and will inevitably savIng the planet.
*she’s used to walking through sh*t in her bare feet.

When Mark calls to her while she's in the bath seems very controlling to me, he hates her filming without him and NEEDS to be in on everything she does for their channel or Insta. I also noticed while talking about the whatsapp they'd received from Betty he also seemed to know all about her messages on her phone. Very controlling but Nadia can't seem to see it.
I thought the same.👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Manky seemed really off this morning, pouting even more than normal. So the nits comments must’ve come from here, surely they don’t have people private messaging them asking?
Ive never known a grown adult get nits when they don’t have kids/grandkids at school. Where the hell do they catch them from? Why does he deny she has them when she’s admitted it at least twice on camera?

Why does he act so superior? Saying how the chats go on before the coffee moaning, I think in his head they are celebrities keeping their fans waiting at a concert or something. Everyone stops in awe when the great man makes his entrance to the lucky subs 🤢

How bleeping rude is he when he demands thumbs ups. ‘come on guys you’re being slow at the thumbs up’ said quite aggressively. Jeez this idiot needs a dose of reality. Go get a proper hard graft job ffs.

Why does she fake cry everyday?

How has sub Jodie lost her job, family, then her dog died and now her cat 😮 I mean what are the chances?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why would she choose to do the curly hair demo the day before having her roots dyed, any normal person would do it the day after. The need to be in the bath was non-existent, but even if she could not see a way that she could add water to her hair without it...the need to be naked was exhibitionist...we all know she owns swimwear so could have used that at the very least. They are so unprofessional, Mark is setting up Coffee Moaning and wanting to start, and she is in the bath filming herself, yet none of their shouting between floors gets cut out in the edit. I know they are filming in their family home, but it really annoys me how much they disrespect the viewers by doing things like have irrelevant side conversations or sent text messages or answer non-urgent phone calls etc when they know their subs are sat there waiting for ‘content’. It’s like they don’t care about other people’s time, I expect they are the type of people who are continually late for appointments and see no issue with disrupting others due their disorganisation.
Yep, she could have worn Kim's 'skids' in the bath, or shower. Or, Manky could have used the garden hose and they could have included it in GFH. She's totally off her rocker. I couldn't watch all of it, I just felt sick. I didn't realise it was on their YT I thought it was on her Insta.
Regarding appointments, I bet they're the type who cancel last,last minute, or just don't turn up.

Oh she will know all of his texts too, for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Manky seemed really off this morning, pouting even more than normal. So the nits comments must’ve come from here, surely they don’t have people private messaging them asking?
Ive never known a grown adult get nits when they don’t have kids/grandkids at school. Where the hell do they catch them from? Why does he deny she has them when she’s admitted it at least twice on camera?

Why does he act so superior? Saying how the chats go on before the coffee moaning, I think in his head they are celebrities keeping their fans waiting at a concert or something. Everyone stops in awe when the great man makes his entrance to the lucky subs 🤢

How bleeping rude is he when he demands thumbs ups. ‘come on guys you’re being slow at the thumbs up’ said quite aggressively. Jeez this idiot needs a dose of reality. Go get a proper hard graft job ffs.

How has sub Jodie lost her job, family, then her dog died and now her cat 😮 I mean what are the chances?
Is Jody’s another one of Marks aliases 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Narcissists LOVE to fake cry. They love imitating real emotion (even though they don't feel them) and think they're fooling people, they get an actual buzz off it.I read all about it in a brilliant book about sociopathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.