Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The emoji queen will land later to leave them a wonderful review, although she'll probably forget what site she's on and just tit out a load of rainbows 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈:love::love::love::love:🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
There should be a new emoji especially for β€˜Pee-your-pants-Funny’ comments!’
This is one of them.πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The 100th purchaser of their book will receive an action figure of Murk himself.
4BA5D75C-81E3-4255-BFC7-411FD3B7E972.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

They were shambolic as usual.
Pity the comments are turned off.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
A lot of the fanatics pre-ordered the book not because they are remotely interested in home schooling but hoping to win a home visit from mank and nits or just because they are completely obsessed with them. Wait for the reviews from that crowd {that's if the brainboxes have worked out how to leave a review}....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Charlene pretending on LW that she read it was amusing. Funny how reviews are critising poor writing and mark claims to be a writer. Also nits today saying that have a tutor to? I haven't seen one tutor mentioned in the last year of vlogs.

• Angry
Charlene pretending on LW that she read it was amusing. Funny how reviews are critising poor writing and mark claims to be a writer.
I think that's a part of the problem. Mark's trying too hard to be a writer (he's not a natural writer) which overcomplicates everything.

It's like he's trying to write like Stephen King, forgetting it's about homeschooling - which they're not great at in the first place.

• Haha
A lot of the fanatics pre-ordered the book not because they are remotely interested in home schooling but hoping to win a home visit from mank and nits or just because they are completely obsessed with them. Wait for the reviews from that crowd {that's if the brainboxes have worked out how to leave a review}....
That's true,they were conned into it ,I really wish Helen from SA had won a visit 🦜🦜🦜🦚🦚🦚🌴🌴🌴🌺πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈβ˜•β˜•β˜•β˜•β˜•β˜•β˜•πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let's see who they actually deliver the book too as promised.... no one as they can't due to Covid..πŸ™„..that's gonna be the excuse..like they have followed the rules anyway....how many people they have had in their house is a joke....nitty saying herself that she's been asked to go in other programmes in the past to promote home schooling but never has, they would just pick and take it apart....no control over the questioning more like!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No need to look up the weather forecast, just ask Penny Leggit, bit cloudy, a nice day to put you’re washing out. Everyday she never failsπŸ™„

I hate how nutty calls Dina a teacher, I’ve seen people say on here she is a teaching assistant. Which is great, but why lie?

• Angry
  • Haha
Are they having a Q&A tonight? Obviously they will chose the easiest questions to answer, just like today on LW, they knew which questions were being asked so had time to prepare. Nothing too difficult to answer. I would love to ask why they didn't help parents before when they really needed help, like Joe Wicks did with his daily exercises?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Just went on Amazon and had a look inside the book .................. the first line tells you to close your eyes (wherever you are) and do a visualisation OMG!!!!!!!
Preferably when crossing a train track if the reader is Mank....

Mark looks a bit sick with fear looking down alot
He’s checking to see whether he has the balls for live tv perhaps...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Let's see who they actually deliver the book too as promised.... no one as they can't due to Covid..πŸ™„..that's gonna be the excuse..like they have followed the rules anyway....how many people they have had in their house is a joke....nitty saying herself that she's been asked to go in other programmes in the past to promote home schooling but never has, they would just pick and take it apart....no control over the questioning more like!!!
I really wish they would go on Good Morning Britain and have a Piers Morgan interview (or even Ben Shepherd). Lorraine and Holly Willyboobies would be fawning all over her so we don't want that.

• Heart
The house was still a tip in the background on LW, only difference is they were sitting close to the camera to cover it up. Just lies during that interview!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Manky was on about their schedule. Like they had a day full of press. All they've done is LW. The Telegraph piece. Not seen anything else. Which is really poor considering they've got Gleam, Elle pr, Michele etc. No reviews except for Amazon. Which is a car crash. Reckon they're stuffing their faces with that ghastly looking cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

They were shambolic as usual.
Pity the comments are turned off.
Thanks on a second time watching I too noticed the sniffy nose and eye scratching of Mark .... perhaps he snorted some β€˜redbull’ to keep alert πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good lord, I'm a couple of hours deep into the audiobook and all they're doing is talking about themselves! It's rare that my background noise is more boring than the work I'm doing at the same time.

They're just going on and on... talking about their parents, how they found school, what they were like at school, what Kiki was like, what Maddie was like... I'm still waiting for any form of enlightenment. The first reviewer is right - it really is just like an autobiographical story book.
Not surprised, their favourite topic of conversation is always about themselves.

Gleamers always get poor book reviews, they get signed up and have to do an obligatory rushed job book which always get slated. I remember youtuber Lily Pebbles book she's totally embarrassed by it now.

Louisa - Brilliant - 5 star review just gone up......... Well firstly I’ve been waiting for this book since June when it was first available to pre order. Being a parent who homeschools my daughter I really couldn’t wait for this to arrive. Like everything else Mark and Nadia do this is absolutely brilliantly. A real mix of everything about homeschooling. Well worth the wait.

Edit - just checked it out and she has actually bought it - must have more money than sense. :(
Probably works at Gleam.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.