Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Did @go_pr_and_events not warn this lady that having her cake handled by Celebrity Masterchef winner N Sawalha would be the kiss of death for her business? Sad, as she's done a good job. Icing could have been yellower. I await N's #gifted not-an-ad-I-have-an-incredibly-sophisticated-palate review.

Sadly, the fact that N appears to have a local baker in her COVID bubble makes her 'efforts' for Di's 70th even more insulting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Did @go_pr_and_events not warn this lady that having her cake handled / reviewed by Celebrity Masterchef winner N Sawalha would be the kiss of death for her business? Sad, as she's done a good job. Icing could have been yellower. I await N's #gifted not-an-ad-I-have-an-incredibly-sophisticated-palate review.
I see the ‘sawahla social distancing’ is in full force here !!! 😉

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Saw this on last night's Homeschooling Q&A - love it

BECCA J MAC

Just left a review on Amazon. All the verified purchases were 5 star all the negative not!!! Funny that eh 😂🤣Love you guys keep on keeping on xxx

Silvana P

Please get your facts straight and open your eyes - 5 of the 5 star ones are not verified purchases, funny that

BECCA J MAC
@Silvana P why can't you be nice? If people put effort into something that's a good thing not a bad thing. Life is good when we lift people up not tear people down. Why so negative?! Oh and have a nice day!

Silvana P
@BECCA J MAC so it is ok for you to point out the very same thing but not me, so you are being just as unkind. The book has good and bad reviews. One of the negative ones has been very professionally written and a lot of effort has gone into it. And while we're here can I please ask why is it ok for Mark to review films and tell us he doesn't like them? Sometimes he only sees the trailers. Following your logic because he is negative, he must be a troll !!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I see the ‘sawahla social distancing’ is in full force here !!! 😉
Their Hair Is Touching; the proper cake lady needs to get herself a nit comb pronto.
And a COVID test whilst she's at it. :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Saw this on last night's Homeschooling Q&A - love it

BECCA J MAC
Just left a review on Amazon. All the verified purchases were 5 star all the negative not!!! Funny that eh 😂🤣Love you guys keep on keeping on xxx

Silvana P
Please get your facts straight and open your eyes - 5 of the 5 star ones are not verified purchases, funny that

BECCA J MAC
@Silvana P why can't you be nice? If people put effort into something that's a good thing not a bad thing. Life is good when we lift people up not tear people down. Why so negative?! Oh and have a nice day!

Silvana P
@BECCA J MAC so it is ok for you to point out the very same thing but not me, so you are being just as unkind. The book has good and bad reviews. One of the negative ones has been very professionally written and a lot of effort has gone into it. And while we're here can I please ask why is it ok for Mark to review films and tell us he doesn't like them? Sometimes he only sees the trailers. Following your logic because he is negative, he must be a troll !!!!
It looks like Silvana's comments have now been deleted, unless I'm missing something!

Reactions: 7
I watch Tha Chateau Diaries. Description: Experience life in a French chateau. Join me, Stephanie, as my weekly vlogs show you what it's like to be the chatelaine of a 16th century castle. Life at the Chateau de Lalande is a whirlwind of decoration, renovation, cooking, travelling, hosting and, most of all, love and laughter.

The youtuber Stephanie, comes across as really lovely. She and the people working at the Chateau receive lots of gifts (even though she tells subs all the time not to) therefore, recently she set up another channel so that they can open the gifts in a way to individually say thanks to the people who send them but with the proceeds/revenue she makes from that channel going to charity, that way she feels she is giving back. I thought that was a nice touch. Can never see Nadia and Mark doing that!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
MG Coffe moaning is UNBELIVABLE, Manky said 'The negative reviewers can't have read the book that fast and must have had to take a speed-reading course,' So, how Manky did the positive reviewers read it??????? Ive seen your subs spelling mistakes on Amazon, they can't possibly have READ it. AAAArgh you lying cheats!!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I thought nits only said a couple of days ago she wasn't going to wear her gym clothes for the lives anymore. Funny that, because today she has her gym gear on with the tits hanging out as usual, she's away with the fairies that one.... Also considering he has blocked all the 'trolls' from his channel how come they are still seeing things the 'bad' people have written. They are on tattle all the time, never miss a thing......

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That's very true!! Stacey and Nadia are (I thought?) quite close, but Stacey didn't post a single thing. In fact, I'm struggling to find anyone who has. Even if Stacey didn't want to promote it formally, she could at least mention that Nadia's released a new book.
There are rumblings going on between those LW, you can feel it when you watch them with Nitty, it's all after that Melanie Blake post, something not right about it all. Or, they've seen her drunken skids video and countless others and have seen the light..

A very minor formatting error but the 'f' in 'of' is also outside the margins of the grey box. Who proof read this?! Two errors in just the first two pages.

View attachment 232697
The must have 'speed' proofed it..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't bare the tittle of the book it's pure cheese. Similar to the colour actually lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He mentioned Fabletic this moaning,and she was off screen and said 'DON'T BUY (or she might have said 'join') FABLETICS.' He looked up and MurkyManky mumbled, then there was a weird uncomfortable live on air WTF is going on moment.

What are Fabletics? I thought it was a reputable sportswear company

• Wow
Reactions: 8
At least he's confirmed he's seen the amazon reviews I saw a few earlier and they were really not pleasant!!
M
Surely this is no different to asking submissives for (y) (y) (y) throughout their videos? Surely it's best to leave a review having experienced something in its entirety? 🤔 And then we have the 'trolls' who (n) before watching anything...

Logic isn't M's strong point.

Mind you, it will all come out in the wash. If Charlene White made the time to read their book before yesterday's LW interview, she'll definitely get round to posting her 5 star review on Amazon today. And then Stacey has millions of followers on Instagram, so she'll definitely be using her platform to support fellow LW and homeschooler N. Let me have a look.
Oh, that's odd. Not hint of bright yellow anywhere: https://www.instagram.com/staceysolomon/?hl=en
Manky and nitty Nora are both aas thick as pig 💩 barely a brain cell between them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nitty has said herself that she might have ADHD and she obviously can't concentrate on anything she finds boring. So how exactly does she homeschool her kids then? She looked like she was falling asleep last nights Q and A.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh wow @Seeking clarity. Well done you!😍 You have found out SO much with your exceĺlent detective work.This explains a lot. Dina is not a qualified Art teacher and doesn't gave a degree! The smoke and mirrors surrounding the Homeschooling situation is just unbelievable!😮
Well done indeed! Although I don't think that's why we haven't seen inside Betty&Teddy's house ( Betty would seems very shy of the camera, and they are elderly. Probably don't want there home turned into "This is the future of TV, this is where it's all happening.."studio. Doesn't Dina live next-door to the Homes-killers?

Reactions: 6
Nitty has said herself that she might have ADHD and she obviously can't concentrate on anything she finds boring. So how exactly does she homeschool her kids then? She looked like she was falling asleep last nights Q and A.
We can all give ourselves a label to justify things or our faults - why doesn't she get a proper diagnosis, otherwise it's all excuses and an insult to those who really do have ADHD.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.