Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misbehaving

VIP Member
oh i just have to come here and rant i can,t hold it back anymore. I was a fan of nadia,s from what seems like an age ago.
My son is the same age as maddie i liked her on eastenders and i thought at the time she was a more sultry/exotic and yet accessible version of julia! When she brought out her cookbook i loved its earthy laid back vibe and her jordanian/bedouin heritage gave it a different flavour.
I loved the tales of her growing up and visiting her dad on location and giving us all an insight into lovable and yet eccentric family members. I emphasised about her being the daughter of an immigrant (as i,m married to one myself) and found fascinating both the culture shock and yet the humour and good will that seeped through whenever she discussed betty and teddy. I thought this is a women after my own heart warm and down to earth and loving of both family and hearth.
For a while she seemed to have it all the books the national newspaper column the tv shows and she always seemed to be friendly and fun. The kind of women you could imagine having a laugh and a good chat with. So i followed her career with interest not a super obsessed fan but as i said she seemed relatabe and likeable.
I liked the fact that she was comfortable in her own skin and though a bit lager than most it some how fit in with her larger than life personality and general joie de vie.
Well fast forward a few years to the start of the vlogs and so far so good or so i thought.
She was still happy go lucky full of life a bit chaotic and melodramatic but hey every high has its low point as well!
So i did enjoy it and again i thought well good for you nadia living it large why not?
It was infectious her laugh her good spirits and even if she idolised her husband i thought oh isn,t that sweet after so many years of marriage she still is romantic and has the hots for him. (i thought well their is stull hope for all of us then!)
Now after watching the lockdown vlogs and after coming here and reading about how they conned money from vunerable subs and seeing the way she basically owithout any sense of shame strips off at the drop of a hat neglects her duties as a mother brags and then begs to be gifted things i feel like i also have been hoodwinked
She lives only for self promotion no matter how desperate she is a hypocrite of the first order dishes it out with relish but is never accountable. Is a hypocondriaic a spendthrift never mind loose women she has loose morals. She sets a terrible example to her 2 daughters grooming them for a life of both failure and exploitation but hey its ok as long as they are both pretty and can be sexually objectified sonetohing that she herself seems to take perverse pride in
Hey guys thanks for the mammaries!
Oh how i wish she would come back in another life time as flat chested then maybe she would have to develop half a brain cell or shock horror some genuine talent!
As she would no longer have to rely solely on her rather dubious titallation(pun intended) method. Namely the carressing of herself and marks ego! Hey whoever said she could not multitask! What a skill to emulate!
Its like carry on nadia and as if the seventies never ended! Could we not just send her back in a time capsule.?
Just a thought because she is living in another era as is her deluded husband living in the past when he was such a player/next big thing genius broadcaster/ producer/whatever
The sad sad thing in all of this of course is that if they had only pulled their fingers out they really could be living the dream that they seld their souls for.
The work shy ingrates that they are got cocky (yes i bet nadia would love that word but not in this context!) and believed they were indeed special ahnd entitled and when victory came so near (hey she was on a roll ten years ago!) thought they had already won.
So why bother with petty little things like self respect and decenhcy and basic cleanliness when you can just coast through life on auto pilot/self destruction and have others pay for the privilege?
Sorry people rant over i really needed to say that to any one that wants to listen and if i,m honest to myself as well for being taken in by a pair of grifters!
Goodnight y,all

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Susan.

I have left a message on Mark's instagram about taking 250 pound off Ashley I said you only have to look at ashleys pic to see he is a man with learning disabilities and is easily influenced I worked with adults with learning disabilities so I know what I am talking about .I told him he needs to return the money to him that the police need to be informed and social services .can we all address this with them and report them to the authorities this is diabolical that was probably all his benefit money. They have to be stopped .

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Feska

VIP Member
False tears and sincerity from them both this morning for their vulnerable subs - whilst still managing to self reference all the time. Their problems, their depression, her rashes, his alcoholism. And then discussing Nanny Di behind her back about her overuse of paracetamol. Manky is going to tell Di that paracetamol is being banned when she gets up and film her reaction. Horrible man. Nitty saying Di can’t possibly be in pain as she has new knees! Of course Di will see this when she watches back. Who do they think they are! Be kind Nitty. That’s what you always tell everyone you are but you’re not are you! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
I love how he is even going to the lengths of using his mother’s Instagram to push his issues about not accepting the holiday was ill-advised. It’s so transparent. Mark, if you shut up about the Cornwall trip, people will respect you more for letting it go. Nadia clearly apologised and said you both had misunderstood the rules, but then during the apology you were constantly trying to excuse what you did instead of just supporting her apology. By behaving like this you show that apology to be insincere, if people point out you have done something wrong, either address that with an apology or ignore it. This game you are playing with the so-called ‘trolls’ has the potential to backfire badly, and it’s Nadia that will suffer, it is her name that will be the focus in any newspaper backlash, not yours. Why do you not think about your actions in the context of protecting your wife’s reputation and career? Just because you can block and mute people, that is not you dishing out justice, it just makes you look like you have too much time on your hands, do you think that successful YouTubers normally behave in that way? Everyone who puts themselves out publicly in the way you do is open to both compliments and criticism, it is part of the territory and you should have a standard set of rules for yourself in how you deal with that. When you post something, you might delete it later, but it’s still out there, as proven by people here screencapping your comments. You should not be posting anything unless you intend to either stand by your words or apologise for them when challenged, deleting your own comments makes you look both clueless and controlling. You cannot deny reality by trying to rewrite it. I like a lot of your content, but the way you are managing your account currently lacks honesty, which makes people then question whether you are authentic in other areas, such as your caring concern when you interact with subscribers...the reason many feel that is not genuine is because of how quickly you turn on people when things are not going your way. A compassionate person does not do that, they instead look to understand the other person’s viewpoint, rather than saying things like ‘don’t have a seizure’ when someone takes issue with an action you have taken. Taking issue with some actions, does not mean those people are ‘trolls’ or don’t like your content overall, but is merely feedback from your audience, and you actively encourage subs to comment and give their opinions, so you should make that a ‘safe space’ when people take you up on that suggestion.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
How sad that he has set up and runs his own mother's insta page and pretends it's her posting the photos.
I find it so funny how he over exaggerates suff to make himself seem important, "I've got a call with YouTube tomorrow to discuss sound". Oh shut up Mark, your phone is clogged with shit and you are just calling their customer care line where they will ask you to press 1. if you're a manipulative twat or to press 2 if you're an egotistical twat or press 3 if you're both...then you will be placed on hold for 30 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

tomtomclub

VIP Member
He is really losing it. Manic Manky on troll patrol. Very aggressive and defensive. His life is one big mess. So the only thing he can control is the channel. But in reality he can't. He seems to be imploding. If any one sees any bullying or threatening behaviour from him please tell YT.
Nitty seems disinterested. Suddenly he has another shirt. BOOM. Love the fact Manky takes fashion advice from the Tattlers.
Its getting to him - the fact that people see right through him and hes not as genine or caring (deeply kind) as he makes out - hes just selfish and self absorbed
He wll not be allowd to publish anyones names or data - if he does he breaks data protection, maybe he should consult with Holly his immunologist as she may well have her a data protection lawyer hat on today!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

kais93

Chatty Member
Damn ....fuming I missed the cooking live... 😁
I haven't seen it but if it's anything like the million other tomato pasta lives, here's a step by step...

1. Fry too much garlic in one litre of olive oil until the garlic starts to burn.
2. Imagine what the next ingredient would look like if it were added to the oil because you forgot to buy it.
3. Put in copious amounts of tomato puree while insisting it's 'a tablespoon'.
4. Put in the pre cooked pasta and stir. Maybe put in some of the starchy pasta water to make it look like you know what you're doing.
5. Have someone eat it and pretend to like it to appease you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

LizHL

What’s happened to the newly decorated bathroom ?
Why haven’t we got a Mark being supprized by bathroom video?
where’s the Utube plaque ?
And did the subs get their Xmas cards ?
When is Mark doing the pregnancy thing ?
I have literally come to find this website today, as ashamed to say I got sucked in as a long time YT follower, and a 6 month subscriber, but am naive and literally thought I was going crazy listening to it all. Have unsubscribed and stopped paying

So will add to the above list, before I go back and read all the threads

When Nadia did the Copafeel thing, and got the sponsors, did they ever do the visits to the sponsors who won, for Nadia to cook in their kitchen?

I have noticed the latest comp, when they were opening the winners for the personal visit with a book, Nadia wanted a winner in Scotland, so they could do a trip on expenses obviously

I will add to the list, but so happy to have found you all. Sorry if these have already been mentioned, but have a lot of threads to catch up on!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Jax04

Chatty Member
Just caught up with the vlogs....someone asked her about being plant based, her version of it is to have some veg with her meat 🤣 if she wants a bacon buttie or a steak then she’l have it.....so shes not bloody plant based then! She doesnt wanna call herself a flexitarian as that sounds wanky 🙄 i think lying is more wanky personally 🤷‍♀️

wow, manky got well excited over been a troll hunter, bet he went straight into his toy room to have some alone time when that live ended 😉🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
The comments on today's vlog look like a Fawlty Towers script, McDonalds Farmer losing the plot over nothing, Helen in South Africa ignoring all the arguments and keeps looking for someone with her surname, it's hilarious reading. The lunatics have finally taken over the asylum. What a band of merry followers they have!!!
And they are the people Manky is doing all of his channel for 😂
The mutual protection is ridiculous, the subs feel the need to protect the Sawalha-Adderleys and the Sawalha-Adderleys feel the need to protect their band of misfits.

You actually couldn't write or make this stuff up.... Added to the... Dog Shit, Cow Tipping, Drinking not Drinking, Readers Wives Behaviour, Hoarding, General Filth, Cupboard Filth, Floor Filth, Body Filth, Bed Sheets Filth, Grandiose Opinions of Self, Sweating, Carb Loading, Cellulite Issues, Rule Breaking, Painful Podcasts, Narcissistic Behaviour, Profiteering, Animal Cruelty, Nits, Rats, Elder Abuse, Alleged Hair Loss, Mankys Many Issues, Nittys Constant Lying, Tax Avoidance, Holidaying With 4 Households, Constant Begging For Freebies, Skinning Up Saga, Garden Design, Hello Magazine Editors on Speed Dial, Addictive Potato Growing, Inability To Read Gov Guidelines and Complete All Round Laziness, THIS IS CAR CRASH LIVING ON STEROIDS 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Maid22

VIP Member
I've had to sign up today as I'm ranting about Cornwall, I'm Cornish and we need the tourists, but to come down and flatany break the rules when we have one hospital disgusts me, and she said the locals were nice to her, they probably didn't know they had 4 different households, and now they say are ill, cheers wanky manky and her off the tv.

Reactions: 19

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
Hi Subs...its all about ME ! Keep on sending your 1.99 a month so I can afford cocktails in London at 15 quid a pop...

• Haha
  • Heart

Zebeedee

What's for dinner , let's cook spaghetti because I've not cooked it before 😃😃
Nadia is really not a good cook, healthy spaghetti with all that extra virgin olive oil, for one tablespoon of olive oil is around 100 calories, she has just put around 1,000 calories just in oil.
I have never seen a person who claims to be a good cook do that.you only really need to put a tablespoon of oil in , yes it's a healthy oil but not in them quantities because you are making a dish that is healthy and low in calories extremely high in calories.🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
  • Haha

Ireckon

VIP Member
What’s happened to the newly decorated bathroom ?
Why haven’t we got a Mark being supprized by bathroom video?
where’s the Utube plaque ?
And did the subs get their Xmas cards ?
When is Mark doing the pregnancy thing ?

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Miss LDN

VIP Member
He is really losing it. Manic Manky on troll patrol. Very aggressive and defensive. His life is one big mess. So the only thing he can control is the channel. But in reality he can't. He seems to be imploding. If any one sees any bullying or threatening behaviour from him please tell YT.
Nitty seems disinterested. Suddenly he has another shirt. BOOM. Love the fact Manky takes fashion advice from the Tattlers.

• Haha

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
So she reassured Kiki that the camera wasn’t on her, then filmed Kiki walking behind her down the staircase, instigated by Nadia because Kiki was happy to stay in her room, as it was obviously essential to film Kiki showing where the food was hidden. They could have done that segment with just the shout from Kiki saying she knew where the food was and then cut to Nadia once it had been retrieved. Kiki is clearly requesting to not be on camera, looks like she wants no involvement with the vlogs, yet not only do they talk about her, shout to her when she is out of shot, they also don’t keep to their word when assuring her she isn’t on film. Do they not understand that not wanting to be on camera is not just not wanting to be directly in front of the camera talking into it, it means at the very minimum not having the face shown at all, and at the maximum not being heard or even spoken about.

• Wow
  • Angry

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Seeing Maddie in that swimming costume ..like mother like daughter springs to mind. Y’know like how shy and retiring her mother is about not showing any body flesh. Just like Maddie with her very high cut costume . So so sweet to see such a shy little thing....NOT!
I always think Maddie and her friends look like typical spoilt obnoxious airheads, with over indulgent parents who think the sun shines out of their arses for doing nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Annother

Chatty Member
After last night’s performance I didn’t think they could get much worse. Coffee moaning today was absolutely horrendous. Nitty really needs to stop with the singing and the stupid baby voices. She’s ridiculous. There was another smutty remark from Manky alluding to her body hair when she mentioned she had no pants on. He’s vile. Then he pushed a sponge into her face. 10 to 12 minutes of absolute mayhem. I honestly don’t know how they think this is good content. Of course their subs are in hysterics and loving it all.
They got a fair bit of stick on coffee moron today ,it was horrendous, nitty was a complete and utter pain in the arse ,and of course he just had to join in ,but never fear ,helen from south Africa was there with her emojis 🦚🦩🦢🦎🍑🍒🥦🍆🍌🍒🍎[]🍅🌽😉😄

• Haha

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
The lives are awful. They ‘interact’ in a really superficial way with people making comments, and Nadia rarely gets through a live without mentioning both the ‘sunday show’ and LW, so she is treating it like doing an advert. Last night she was in her dressing gown...just why...it’s a planned filming event, it’s not difficult to ensure she is fully dressed 5 mins before they are due to start. Mark uses them as a way to project his own issues constantly, many of their core subs have either mental health issues or other severe personal problems that they like to announce in the live chat. That just seems to be a way for them to get a ‘mention’, as neither make the effort to offer and in-depth advice, it’s always just ‘how awful’ etc. It would not shock me if some of the subs spilling their problems are making them up...just to get a ‘mention’.

Mark and Nadia really need to have a think about who their audience are, and what it is they are doing that is attracting what appear to be vulnerable people who then become reliant on them pushing out content and providing live chats constantly. Remember that you feature both your children and your address is online, so are exposing your children to the type of audience you attract.

Mark you really need to rethink the whole thing, focus on quality over quantity. Basic things such as checking everyone is fully dressed and there aren’t piles of washing or open drawers in the background of the shot. Stop filling time by randomly singing as well, if there isn’t content there don’t include fillers just to get the vlogs to a target length. When you are going to go live tell subs in the title what time and stick to it, don’t be letting people in the live chat wait for you to turn up, be punctual, and also switch off your phones. The vlogging is supposed to be a job for you, so be professional, when you are doing a live we see you both stopping to reply to emails, texting or answering mobiles, that wouldn’t be acceptable in live television so also should not happen during live vlogging. The vlogs you are putting out are entertaining many of your subs...but...they are unprofessional and will not stand in your favour when you are seeking work as a director, it’s all counterproductive in the long term.

• Heart