Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Manky has been onto YouTube to discuss why his iPhone front camera microphone is muffled!!!!!!!!!!!! Been onto YouTube!!! Since when did YouTube give advice on iphones. Get a small Soft bristled brush and CLEAN IT YOU FOOL. Can you imagine the filth stuck in their phones.🤢🤢🤢
What do they expect YouTube to do about what clearly is an issue with his phone? Perfect example of how it's always someone else's fault.

I bet he'll call YouTube trolls when they say the problem is his phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks for the run down..bet it was horrible having to witness the usual carb fest. She is a terrible cook, no concept of healthy balance or vegetables or seasonal ingredients.
she cant cook - end of. never has been able to, only got thru masterchef because Dina coached her, fake lies dishonest, crap presenter - no skills end of

• Heart
Reactions: 9
she cant cook - end of. never has been able to, only got thru masterchef because Dina coached her, fake lies dishonest, crap presenter - no skills end of
She is a tit cook..really bad..her kids have an active aversion to veg..she does not present anything healthy for them all to eat.

The Manky has been onto YouTube to discuss why his iPhone front camera microphone is muffled!!!!!!!!!!!! Been onto YouTube!!! Since when did YouTube give advice on iphones. Get a small Soft bristled brush and CLEAN IT YOU FOOL. Can you imagine the filth stuck in their phones.🤢🤢🤢
Or an even stranger concept, get a vlogging camera!

• Haha
What grown man nearly 50 years old lives in a toy cave....he has serious mental health issues..that we hope he addresses..he cannot wash himself, keep himself clean...but spends nearly waking hour on you tube..with his yoda doll as his best friend..it is really sad to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just caught up with the vlogs....someone asked her about being plant based, her version of it is to have some veg with her meat 🤣 if she wants a bacon buttie or a steak then she’l have it.....so shes not bloody plant based then! She doesnt wanna call herself a flexitarian as that sounds wanky 🙄 i think lying is more wanky personally 🤷‍♀️

wow, manky got well excited over been a troll hunter, bet he went straight into his toy room to have some alone time when that live ended 😉🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What grown man nearly 50 years old lives in a toy cave....he has serious mental health issues..that we hope he addresses..he cannot wash himself, keep himself clean...but spends nearly waking hour on you tube..with his yoda doll as his best friend..it is really sad to be honest.
He does have problems. It would be really difficult living with him. He’s very needy and doesn’t leave her alone

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Or sat crouched on a table making strange cat noises and then sat videoing with cat ears on??(looked more like a monster bow), he really is as mad as a hatter with a very small shrunken brain, 50 years of age and supposedly with a uni degree, or is that lies as well, makes you wonder....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why does he have a instagram account where he pretends to be Di? She has no idea what the man is posting.

• Wow
How sad that he has set up and runs his own mother's insta page and pretends it's her posting the photos.
I find it so funny how he over exaggerates suff to make himself seem important, "I've got a call with YouTube tomorrow to discuss sound". Oh shut up Mark, your phone is clogged with tit and you are just calling their customer care line where they will ask you to press 1. if you're a manipulative twit or to press 2 if you're an egotistical twit or press 3 if you're both...then you will be placed on hold for 30 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How sad that he has set up and runs his own mother's insta page and pretends it's her posting the photos.
I find it so funny how he over exaggerates suff to make himself seem important, "I've got a call with YouTube tomorrow to discuss sound". Oh shut up Mark, your phone is clogged with tit and you are just calling their customer care line where they will ask you to press 1. if you're a manipulative twit or to press 2 if you're an egotistical twit or press 3 if you're both...then you will be placed on hold for 30 minutes.
[/QUO
No, no, no, you are mistaken! KiKi manages the account - that’s what Di’s IG page says. And if you believe that I’d like to sell you a lovely old building along the Thames with a gorgeous clock named Benjamin that is available for the small sum of £1000. You can wire it to me. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.