Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, in all seriousness I think this is absolutely disgusting asking for £1.99 and then super subs donate more, and a £250 and talking about buying something for their daughter; Does anyone know the 'live' where this happened? I don't think I saw it ..
I have looked for the live where the money was rolling in but it seems to have vanished I remember it very well
because that was when I unsubscribed.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ashley Gardner is a super fan on there YouTube channel he gave them £250 on super chat on there live the other day

There too greedy &...don’t know what word I’m looking for!

We’re not being unkind if u take a look at her Instagram page she idolises celebs has framed pictures on her wall..I would say the same to anyone..don’t air your dirty washing on social media
I'm not saying you are unkind ! I'm saying we maybe should all think about her circumstances! I just see a very sad lonely young person who is idolizing these celebrities. I think if she wasn't so poorly she would not be doing this . It's just sad .

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I wasn't you read it wrong ! It is just a saying to every one really .meaning all of us in the world should just be kinder because you never no what a person is going threw ! I think Jessica sees nadia as a hero and I find it sad because nadia will not care about her welfare ! I just feel that because she has vast health issues she looks to celebrities for an outlet for her acting career, I just think she comes across as a lonely young person , having health issues stops your life in so many ways.
I think Jessica probably has so many internet friends , well who she thinks are friends but they are not , I do hope soon that she looks at Nadia in a different way because nadia is not her friend and never will be and she will not help her in her career! It's just sad that's all I was saying !
yeh sorry but i dont give a flying tit about jessica or her problems, Shes responsible for her self at end of day 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Maddie’s instastory has a pic of @savethereef. So she pretends to care about the environment, while wearing a swimsuit advertising Coke cola and regularly eating McDs hamburgers. She’s obviously clueless about the companies she supports and their affect on the environment. She’s and her friends are like those air heads who join political marches for the gram, then stop off at McDs for chicken nuggets/hamburgers, clueless and couldn’t care less, about the destruction animal agriculture causes to the environment. Or like Nadia who says on Loose Women that she’s plant based now and thinks that it means you eat less meat, dairy, eggs 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Maddie’s instastory has a pic of @savethereef. So she pretends to care about the environment, while wearing a swimsuit advertising Coke cola and regularly eating McDs hamburgers. She’s obviously clueless about the companies she supports and their affect on the environment. She’s and her friends are like those air heads who join political marches for the gram, then stop off at McDs for chicken nuggets/hamburgers, clueless and couldn’t care less, about the destruction animal agriculture causes to the environment. Or like Nadia who says on Loose Women that she’s plant based now and thinks that it means you only eat meat occasionally 🙄
Seeing Maddie in that swimming costume ..like mother like daughter springs to mind. Y’know like how shy and retiring her mother is about not showing any body flesh. Just like Maddie with her very high cut costume . So so sweet to see such a shy little thing....NOT!

Reactions: 6
I'm not saying you are unkind ! I'm saying we maybe should all think about her circumstances! I just see a very sad lonely young person who is idolizing these celebrities. I think if she wasn't so poorly she would not be doing this . It's just sad .
I know what yr saying but nitty and Manky are the people exploiting jessica and Ashley and the rest of them who are vunerable... it's sad that a so called celebrity who prides herself on being kind, isn't!...

Reactions: 9
Why post a picture of a cannula in your arm..for Nadia to then share all over her page..I’ve got health concerns but I don’t air them on social media. It’s all about attention seeking her & Nadia make a good pair

I have an illness that took 10 years to diagnose & I don’t want sympathy..I carried on even tho it was seriously tough at times..my immune system is shattered & struggles daily..I have a job that I travel round London even in 35 degree heat! The secret to the invisible illness is just get on with life

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why post a picture of a cannula in your arm..for Nadia to then share all over her page..I’ve got health concerns but I don’t air them on social media. It’s all about attention seeking her & Nadia make a good pair

I have an illness that took 10 years to diagnose & I don’t want sympathy..I carried on even tho it was seriously tough at times..my immune system is shattered & struggles daily..I have a job that I travel round London even in 35 degree heat! The secret to the invisible illness is just get on with life
Fat chance of nobody knowing about her hidden conditions when she’s telling the bloody world about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seeing Maddie in that swimming costume ..like mother like daughter springs to mind. Y’know like how shy and retiring her mother is about not showing any body flesh. Just like Maddie with her very high cut costume . So so sweet to see such a shy little thing....NOT!
She wore that swimming costume so high and tight around her lady bits all I could think of was thrush lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Nadia's head must be a constant cycle of "What can I do that'll get me the most attention and press buzz possible? And how can I tenuously spin it to make it seem like I'm making a point about a positive cause... Mark, get the camera!"
That is so true ,she will do anything to try keep some sort publicity on her ,but most of it is either,naked or semi naked,some sort of mental health issue ,body issue,skin condition,always spouting the same tit

Reactions: 10
She wore that swimming costume so high and tight around her lady bits all I could think of was thrush lol
The other thing that I thought in that photo was of course she had to be the one with the branded costume

Reactions: 7
I always think Maddie and her friends look like typical spoilt obnoxious airheads, with over indulgent parents who think the sun shines out of their arses for doing nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Love to see a swab test done on their hot tub. We all remember how clean her make up bag was.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have looked for the live where the money was rolling in but it seems to have vanished I remember it very well
because that was when I unsubscribed.
Thanks for trying - if anyone comes across it, I'd like to see it and use it for evidence.

Reactions: 2
Love to see a swab test done on their hot tub. We all remember how clean her make up bag was.
I was thinking exactly the same. God knows what everyone will catch from that hot tub if nitty is in charge of cleaning it 🤑

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It was quite nice to see Miserable Maddie actually looking happy for once.

I'm not sure how I feel about dissecting a teenager's choice of swimwear and discussing her body though. She didn't ask to be Nadia's child really, and she's basically absent from the vlogs - probably because all of her friends are over with a 0.00005cm social distancing space lol.

Reactions: 8
Maddie’s instastory has a pic of @savethereef. So she pretends to care about the environment, while wearing a swimsuit advertising Coke cola and regularly eating McDs hamburgers. She’s obviously clueless about the companies she supports and their affect on the environment. She’s and her friends are like those air heads who join political marches for the gram, then stop off at McDs for chicken nuggets/hamburgers, clueless and couldn’t care less, about the destruction animal agriculture causes to the environment. Or like Nadia who says on Loose Women that she’s plant based now and thinks that it means you eat less meat, dairy, eggs 🙄
and eats loads and load of frozen chips in plastic packaging. pringles. all the fizzy drinks in large plastic bottles, the parents send off for al those awful american sweets and loads of cheap chicken one of the most unethical foods you can eat! the whole family talk and practice shite

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.