Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she had a crush on manky, and he was flattered, then she just disappeared, and what ever happened to the friend who they were soo concerned about who went off? Lots of their subs used to keep asking them if he'd been found.
Was Abbie the friend in this clip of popcon junkies about Joker.
At this time Abbie and Maddie seem very alert and good at communicating . Now Maddie is more monosyllabic and gangster.
I wonder if it’s the weed that’s changed her?

Surprised she isn’t asking for air con for the house instead!
I’m surprised they want the air conditioner on ....recycling every hotel rooms covid air into their lungs but Manky just couldn’t help showing off that he was in a nice cool room while knowing we were all hot 🥵

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
At this time Abbie and Maddie seem very alert and good at communicating . Now Maddie is more monosyllabic and gangster.

I’m surprised they want the air conditioner on ....recycling every hotel rooms covid air into their lungs but Manky just couldn’t help showing off that he was in a nice cool room while knowing we were all hot 🥵
I think that is Abbie but wow, the difference in Maddie is a lot... I know teenagers are different from one moment to the next but she’s definitely changed a lot since then!

definitely would not be using any air con in a hotel for a long time but wouldn’t expect either of them to think or realise how stupid it would be!

Reactions: 6
Yes they said at the time oh don't you don't have to OK we will buy Maddie a microphone but never mentioned it again
They took a lot of money that night and pretended that they didn't know where the money was coming from when
In fact they had switched on the superchat button. The yellow badge subs didn't like it and suggested they
turn it off oops pissed on their bonfire I think:mad:
Hi everyone, in all seriousness I think this is absolutely disgusting asking for £1.99 and then super subs donate more, and a £250 and talking about buying something for their daughter; Does anyone know the 'live' where this happened? I don't think I saw it ..

• Wow
I see Helen from South Africa is still loving the emojis 🦜🦚🦜🦜🦜🦚🦚🦩🦩🦩🍉🍈🍉🍈🍎🍊🎡🎠🎡🎢🎢🚅🦄🦄🐱 and talking tit 🤣😅😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thought I'd look see how their book was doing tonight, and this came up as a suggestion from Amazon as to what else to buy.
Makes you wonder why Mark is so obsessed with Joe Wicks when he could be doing Nadia's very own DVD 🤔🤣

A lot of you will find this interesting too. There's 1 star review from 2012 that says:

Nadia Sawalha's husband will call you 'stupid' if you leave a 1 star rating (please see review on her cookbook). Clearly he thinks he and his wife are superior to us mere mortals and that only the opinions of those who agree with them matter. Please spend your money with someone who will value your business.

Amazon product
Wish they'd get more 1 star ratings on their podcasts that would knock them down a peg or two.

Mark and Nadia seem to only like people if they can be used for something.

Reactions: 9
The super stalker posted the 1st pic on Instagram & of course Nadia jumps straight in

Look at the state of him he now thinks he doesn’t need a haircut🙄
I feel extremely sad for Jessica, she has extreme health issues and is trying desperately to become an actress, I think she trys to contact so many different celebrities in hope that this may be a step forward in her dream ,hoping that someone in the industry will help her ! Unfortunately nadia it won't be because she is full of her own self importance, I wish Jessica would see that , x I do hope she gets her dream because she has such a vast amount of health issues , I no many of you call her a stalker , but didn't you when you was that age really admire the people you looked up too ? I no I did , Jessica has so much growing up to do and give it a couple of years and she will realise that nadia isn't so important in her life . Let's all just think a little about that. I think Jessica with her health issues has so much time on her hands, looks like she can not do what people of her age are doing . It's very sad . I get the immpression she is very lonely. Bless her x

• Sad
Hi everyone, in all seriousness I think this is absolutely disgusting asking for £1.99 and then super subs donate more, and a £250 and talking about buying something for their daughter; Does anyone know the 'live' where this happened? I don't think I saw it ..
I think it was on one of the late night lives around the start of lockdown. I also remember the large sums of money being thrown at them that night with them laughing about it. 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
I think that is Abbie but wow, the difference in Maddie is a lot... I know teenagers are different from one moment to the next but she’s definitely changed a lot since then!

definitely would not be using any air con in a hotel for a long time but wouldn’t expect either of them to think or realise how stupid it would be!
Also Mark seems a lot better here on Joker video on his antidepressants

Reactions: 1
I have left a message on Mark's instagram about taking 250 pound off Ashley I said you only have to look at ashleys pic to see he is a man with learning disabilities and is easily influenced I worked with adults with learning disabilities so I know what I am talking about .I told him he needs to return the money to him that the police need to be informed and social services .can we all address this with them and report them to the authorities this is diabolical that was probably all his benefit money. They have to be stopped .

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How do we let youtube know what they're doing?
That is as good as stealing, off a sub with learning difficulties, what an absolute vile twosome they are, this needs reporting and putting out there on YouTube what disgusting vermin they are

Oh no, I hope not 😣
She won’t last long if she does, she was despised on celebrity big brother, big arrogant head, big foul mouth, yuk

Reactions: 10
I have left a message on Mark's instagram about taking 250 pound off Ashley I said you only have to look at ashleys pic to see he is a man with learning disabilities and is easily influenced I worked with adults with learning disabilities so I know what I am talking about .I told him he needs to return the money to him that the police need to be informed and social services .can we all address this with them and report them to the authorities this is diabolical that was probably all his benefit money. They have to be stopped .
Gosh that's really awful, I was shocked when I read last night about the £250, be prepared for your comment to be deleted but good on you for addressing it

Reactions: 15
totally agree, I thought the same

Reactions: 7
Latest hometime vlog.....for someone who is such a hotshot in demand super producer/director manky still doesnt understand that putting silly music over the top of ppl talking drowns out whats being said 🤔 im starting to think iv missed my vocation in life, i should be working in tv, because if i get it but genius movie man manky doesnt then its a puzzle for sure!!

also, watching manky posing for photos has made me feel ill. Those boggling weirdo creepy eyes....defo not for the faint hearted 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's with maddie and the bugs bunny impersonation, everytime she gets close to the camera screen she clenches her mouth up goes the top lip and the teeth are on full display:alien:.......

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember her using that fan in the hot summer of last year too. It was an expensive one. She made a big show of putting it in front of Nanny Di. It's probably hidden somewhere underneath a pile of rubbish they have lying around thst house! 😣

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I feel extremely sad for Jessica, she has extreme health issues and is trying desperately to become an actress, I think she trys to contact so many different celebrities in hope that this may be a step forward in her dream ,hoping that someone in the industry will help her ! Unfortunately nadia it won't be because she is full of her own self importance, I wish Jessica would see that , x I do hope she gets her dream because she has such a vast amount of health issues , I no many of you call her a stalker , but didn't you when you was that age really admire the people you looked up too ? I no I did , Jessica has so much growing up to do and give it a couple of years and she will realise that nadia isn't so important in her life . Let's all just think a little about that. I think Jessica with her health issues has so much time on her hands, looks like she can not do what people of her age are doing . It's very sad . I get the immpression she is very lonely. Bless her x
“Let’s all just think a little about that” ...NO!..You think what YOU want and the rest of us can think what We want!

Reactions: 1

I live in Spain so we have air con in two rooms and permanently on in July/August so they're not showing off to me! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember her using that fan in the hot summer of last year too. It was an expensive one. She made a big show of putting it in front of Nanny Di. It's probably hidden somewhere underneath a pile of rubbish they have lying around thst house! 😣
She probably gave it to her Ma & Da...I bet half the freebies she gets goes to them and his Mothers gets naff all..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.