Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
False tears and sincerity from them both this morning for their vulnerable subs - whilst still managing to self reference all the time. Their problems, their depression, her rashes, his alcoholism. And then discussing Nanny Di behind her back about her overuse of paracetamol. Manky is going to tell Di that paracetamol is being banned when she gets up and film her reaction. Horrible man. Nitty saying Di can’t possibly be in pain as she has new knees! Of course Di will see this when she watches back. Who do they think they are! Be kind Nitty. That’s what you always tell everyone you are but you’re not are you! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Manky looks like he's been up all night. Super puffy face. Nitty had a swipe at Nanny Di yesterday saying she's so difficult to feed. Well so are her girls who don't eat a balanced diet and she feeds them the junk they like. Then this morning she's saying Di is not in pain just addicted to paracetamol. Nasty witch.
No wonder Nadia's Family Feasts wasn't comissioned for a second series. N 'loves' her family by feeding them comfort food. In turn they 'love' her back by showering her with false compliments and gratitude for their meals.

The above comments and N 'efforts' with Di's 70th birthday cake would be horrid even without taking this disturbing context into account.

Reactions: 12
The comments on their latest cooking live are noticeably quite negative - and those comments are raking in the likes!
See hes been busy deleting them, I loved the comment which said it looks unappetising and this being cooked by a MasterChef winner, which I have noticed has never appeared as a judge!!

Reactions: 8
See hes been busy deleting them, I loved the comment which said it looks unappetising and this being cooked by a MasterChef winner, which I have noticed has never appeared as a judge!!
yes hes deleted loads as there is no consitency to the dialogue of comments, why cant he man up and accept that not everyone likes what they do
as we keep saying 106K subs, a tenth of that wathing and a lot of views are probably tattlers having a sneak peak!

Reactions: 8
Mark trying to prove what a loving owner he is to Toffee this Coffee Moaning. Tof doesn’t seem very responsive to Mankys efforts.
M also said it was nice not having Chi Chi around which makes me wonder if he was trying to let her go but the girls weren’t having it (& the backlash).
I don't understand the whole Chi Chi situation. She seems an absolute darling, so loving, and in my opinion sweeter than Toffee.

Reactions: 15
How dare Mrs Hypochondriac oh I've got Lyme disease, could be Covid or ringworm or shingles, heartlessly say Nanny Di doesn't have pain!... you only have to see her hobbling round the garden to know something's not right, new knees but could still have pain!..... as for you manky begging for likes, yr a saddo!.... there's more to life than bloody 👍....🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't understand the whole Chi Chi situation. She seems an absolute darling, so loving, and in my opinion sweeter than Toffee.
They say it’s her smell that’s the issue. They often say she is a much nicer dog than toffee but the smell means they don’t like her being close.

How dare Mrs Hypochondriac oh I've got Lyme disease, could be Covid or ringworm or shingles, heartlessly say Nanny Di doesn't have pain!... you only have to see her hobbling round the garden to know something's not right, new knees but could still have pain!..... as for you manky begging for likes, yr a saddo!.... there's more to life than bloody 👍....🙄
I’m guessing Mark will be pissed off with that comment. He reacted very quickly to disagree with her. Ridiculous thing to say.

Reactions: 6
I'm fairly new here, do they actually read these comments. I hope they do

Reactions: 6
They say it’s her smell that’s the issue. They often say she is a much nicer dog than toffee but the smell means they don’t like her being close.

I’m guessing Mark will be pissed off with that comment. He reacted very quickly to disagree with her. Ridiculous thing to say.
The dog smells because they continually take them to the same park which is covered in FOX tit!!!! Manky likes to exercise there, so that’s where they go. Take them somewhere where there’s no fox tit. Problem solved!!! Oh, there’s these new fangled things called soap and water. Try bathing the dogs in it every so often and wash those disgusting dog beds once in a while, funnily enough, the smell might get better. I bet you two, your kids, your house and your car smell worse than the dogs do. It should be ChiChi complaining about you disgusting pair of Arseholes.🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
The dog smells because they continually take them to the same park which is covered in FOX tit!!!! Manky likes to exercise there, so that’s where they go. Take them somewhere where there’s no fox tit. Problem solved!!! Oh, there’s these new fangled things called soap and water. Try bathing the dogs in it every so often and wash those disgusting dog beds once in a while, funnily enough, the smell might get better. I bet you two, your kids, your house and your car smell worse than the dogs do. It should be ChiChi complaining about you disgusting pair of Arseholes.🤢
I bet the cockroaches wipe their feet on their way out when they leave that rancid hovel

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My mother in law has had the same operation as Di on her knee and suffered the same pain. It is obvious Di is still suffering she hobbles around and looks in pain along with exhausted.

• Sad
Chi Chi could have bad breath if she has plaque on her teeth. When was the last time they took them to the vets for a check-up I wonder 🙄
If it's a general smell try cleaning her more often. It's simple really, Nadia & Mark.

Reactions: 9
Why has Nadia had another COVID test? Why does she think she’s got it when all she had was what looked like ringworm and nones of the main symptoms. Also, wondering regarding chichi whether it could be that Donna was not happy seeing their social distancing rule breaking and is not wanting to meet up for 14 days.

• Wow
My mother in law has had the same operation as Di on her knee and suffered the same pain. It is obvious Di is still suffering she hobbles around and looks in pain along with exhausted.
Same. My mother has had a new knee and a new hip. The hip op was a breeze compared to the knee and five years later she still has pain. She said the knee pain after the op was worse than having a breach birth with twins. 😳

They are mean arseholes with their dogs. Half the family smells so are they going to dump all of them too? Your DOG SMELLS because of YOUR ACTIONS, Manky!

• Sad
Can I just say knee replacement is no joke the pain is so severe you have both ends of knee bones sawn off and metal knee attached to both ends knee cap muscles and ligaments are pulled to one side during surgery you are in fact decapitated and joined with plastic and metal .you have to learn to walk again I feel for nanny di shes had two knees done poor woman .shes constantly in that garden weeding when bending is so painful it's only 9 months since her last op.it takes 18 months to heal from total knee replacement what do I know I had my right knee replaced 5 months ago and its brutal the pain is terrible you cant sleep because you cannot get comfortable you cant lay on it and walking is hard you feel unsteady I am 61 younger than nannydi .nadia needs a kick up her self righteous arse she has no sympathy .she said she has bad knees lets hope she has a knee replacement and gets her pain meds withheld.nanny di is not addicted to paracetamol shes using them to get through the day and the pain and they are not a strong medication I feel so for her especially with those two around heartless people.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can I just say knee replacement is no joke the pain is so severe you have both ends of knee bones sawn off and metal knee attached to both ends knee cap muscles and ligaments are pulled to one side during surgery you are in fact decapitated and joined with plastic and metal .you have to learn to walk again I feel for nanny di shes had two knees done poor woman .shes constantly in that garden weeding when bending is so painful it's only 9 months since her last op.it takes 18 months to heal from total knee replacement what do I know I had my right knee replaced 5 months ago and its brutal the pain is terrible you cant sleep because you cannot get comfortable you cant lay on it and walking is hard you feel unsteady I am 61 younger than nannydi .nadia needs a kick up her self righteous arse she has no sympathy .she said she has bad knees lets hope she has a knee replacement and gets her pain meds withheld.nanny di is not addicted to paracetamol shes using them to get through the day and the pain and they are not a strong medication I feel so for her especially with those two around heartless people.
I agree. Can you imagine if it was Nardia, she's such a baby, she'd never manage the pain.

When nitty was squawking about having lymes disease someone asked when he last wormed the dogs and manky said he doesn't he just pulls them out:sick::sick:. Just about sums the creep up.

Why has Nadia had another COVID test? Why does she think she’s got it when all she had was what looked like ringworm and nones of the main symptoms. Also, wondering regarding chichi whether it could be that Donna was not happy seeing their social distancing rule breaking and is not wanting to meet up for 14 days.
She threw up the first time. Said she has to get tested for tv work coming up, unbelievable she gets any work, she must be keeping someone happy:LOL:.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.