Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I have read but just to check - have they definitely given Chi Chi away? Shocking if so! Just wondered if it had been confirmed.

I think it's to convince burglars that someone is home when they are away. The way they advertise their #gifted breaks would invalidate any insurance claim if they were robbed.

Mind you, insurance sounds rather boring and grown up for the Swadderleys.
The only things worth pinching out of that dump would be the dogs and one of them have gone now.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Sorry I have read but just to check - have they definitely given Chi Chi away? Shocking if so! Just wondered if it had been confirmed.
No ones knows. But they don’t want to talk about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Gosh I'm on one tonight, this 'plant base diet' she's on, surely that means no dairy and meat?
But no according to them,you can stuff your face with burgers and pasties, oh and by the way nitty, how dare you post a pic in Cornwall asking cream or jam first, that's so disrespectful to Cornish folks.

Reactions: 7
Nothings confirmed yet but they havent answered any of their subs asking where chi chi is 😥

Reactions: 3
Maybe it's a sore subject because they haven't bothered to go and pick her up yet and should have done it a week ago so their friend is pissed off with them

Maybe it's a sore subject because they haven't bothered to go and pick her up yet and should have done it a week ago so their friend is pissed off with them
If that was my dog, I would have picked her on the way home

My last post tonight, off to watch a film and snuggle my dogs, you guys are great on here, but just to say I was never a sub, but watched and enjoyed their vlogs until last Christmas, something obviously went wrong with them, the vlogs were all over the place and to charge the Sunday show cos manky has to edit it what a joke, then the no footage of Nadia's trek, the going cooking a meal for a sub, the labour suit, they are so full of lies, and to make money out of this coronavirus with their tit chats, I'll go back to giving a thumbs down on every vlog, hey manky you troll hunter, tosser

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
McDonalds farmer is on one today and getting uptight again because people aren't falling for his BS , he's such a weirdo
And McD’s Farmer doesn’t realize they’ve taken down one of his threads and is on there harassing other subscribers in a separate thread - we’ll see just how seriously if at all Mark takes such abusive behavior

Last edited:
And MdD’s Farmer doesn’t realize they’ve taken down one of his threads and is on there harassing other subscribers in a separate thread - we’ll see just how seriously if at all Mark takes such abusive behavior
the cult is out of control - they have created chaos as inexperienced influencers, such a worry what they are doing to people

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Chi Chi & Kaye’s dog Bea are sisters. Kaye understandably adores Bea. If it turns out they have left her to stay indefinitely with Donna I’d love to think Kaye would find that unforgivable and never want anymore to do with N. Highly unlikely I know especially as Chi Chi would have a better life with loving owners. Nevertheless I wouldn’t want to be friends with anyone who could easily part with their pet.
I wouldn’t want to be friends with a lying little filthy loudmouth cow in the first place...I think Kaye needs her head examined being friends with that one!

Reactions: 6
And McD’s Farmer doesn’t realize they’ve taken down one of his threads and is on there harassing other subscribers in a separate thread - we’ll see just how seriously if at all Mark takes such abusive behavior
I've had fun watching all that, i can just imagine his blood pressure getting higher and higher with every comment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Donna commented on Toffee missing Chi Chi with "Oh love her ❤❤" - She tagged Nadia & Kiki in every story with Chi Chi so I don't know if she is staying for good - but perhaps they will go on a weekend break to Brighton (where Nadia said she was going to be) then bring her home with them. In another week or so??

Reactions: 3
It's interesting that mcdonalds farmer never gets blocked even though he is very abusive at times, i got muted a while back for just saying i would be back to watch when it wasn't so ranty 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Chi Chi is definitely not injured as she has been walking on the beach.

In Home Time #49 - when they were having the meal at the table with Ted/Betty/Di/Patrick, There was another young man sat next to Patrick (looks slightly like a brother?) They pan over him very quickly!! Kiki isn't at the table. It's around 18mins in; when Teddy is talking.
It was Maddies boyfriend
Chi Chi is definitely not injured as she has been walking on the beach.

In Home Time #49 - when they were having the meal at the table with Ted/Betty/Di/Patrick, There was another young man sat next to Patrick (looks slightly like a brother?) They pan over him very quickly!! Kiki isn't at the table. It's around 18mins in; when Teddy is talking.
It was Finley, Dina's son, he doesn't like to be filmed

Reactions: 2
It's interesting that mcdonalds farmer never gets blocked even though he is very abusive at times, i got muted a while back for just saying i would be back to watch when it wasn't so ranty 🤣🤣
I think maybe he has been muted in the past because he used to be in the comments a lot but then seemed to stop commenting only to return recently. Maybe when people get muted it’s for a set period, like one week or month?

He’s suddenly gone quiet now (I’ve been watching that thread - could have done with some popcorn!) so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been muted. If he has, I wonder if he even realises!

Reactions: 4
The comments on today's vlog look like a Fawlty Towers script, McDonalds Farmer losing the plot over nothing, Helen in South Africa ignoring all the arguments and keeps looking for someone with her surname, it's hilarious reading. The lunatics have finally taken over the asylum. What a band of merry followers they have!!!
And they are the people Manky is doing all of his channel for 😂
The mutual protection is ridiculous, the subs feel the need to protect the Sawalha-Adderleys and the Sawalha-Adderleys feel the need to protect their band of misfits.

You actually couldn't write or make this stuff up.... Added to the... Dog tit, Cow Tipping, Drinking not Drinking, Readers Wives Behaviour, Hoarding, General Filth, Cupboard Filth, Floor Filth, Body Filth, Bed Sheets Filth, Grandiose Opinions of Self, Sweating, Carb Loading, Cellulite Issues, Rule Breaking, Painful Podcasts, Narcissistic Behaviour, Profiteering, Animal Cruelty, Nits, Rats, Elder Abuse, Alleged Hair Loss, Mankys Many Issues, Nittys Constant Lying, Tax Avoidance, Holidaying With 4 Households, Constant Begging For Freebies, Skinning Up Saga, Garden Design, Hello Magazine Editors on Speed Dial, Addictive Potato Growing, Inability To Read Gov Guidelines and Complete All Round Laziness, THIS IS CAR CRASH LIVING ON STEROIDS 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If that was my dog, I would have picked her on the way home

My last post tonight, off to watch a film and snuggle my dogs, you guys are great on here, but just to say I was never a sub, but watched and enjoyed their vlogs until last Christmas, something obviously went wrong with them, the vlogs were all over the place and to charge the Sunday show cos manky has to edit it what a joke, then the no footage of Nadia's trek, the going cooking a meal for a sub, the labour suit, they are so full of lies, and to make money out of this coronavirus with their tit chats, I'll go back to giving a thumbs down on every vlog, hey manky you troll hunter, tosser
Welcome Maid22
Excellent post, we've had a similar journey with the Swadderleys.
It would appear nothing's changed since I saw the light and joined tattle in April.
Interesting that the COVID didn't prevent them from cramming themselves into a car to go to Cornwall but they still can't get hold of the birthing suit.
Have they found a nail and hammer on the whole of Amazon to put the YT plaque up with yet?
Happy (n)(n)(n)(n)ing. Satisfying, isn't it. :sneaky:

Reactions: 11
The comments on today's vlog look like a Fawlty Towers script, McDonalds Farmer losing the plot over nothing, Helen in South Africa ignoring all the arguments and keeps looking for someone with her surname, it's hilarious reading. The lunatics have finally taken over the asylum. What a band of merry followers they have!!!
And they are the people Manky is doing all of his channel for 😂
The mutual protection is ridiculous, the subs feel the need to protect the Sawalha-Adderleys and the Sawalha-Adderleys feel the need to protect their band of misfits.

You actually couldn't write or make this stuff up.... Added to the... Dog tit, Cow Tipping, Drinking not Drinking, Readers Wives Behaviour, Hoarding, Filth, Grandiose Opinions of Self, Carb Loading, Rule Breaking, Narcissistic Behaviour, Animal Cruelty, Nits, Rats, Elder Abuse, Mankys "issues", Nittys Lying, Tax Avoidance, Skinning Up Saga, Garden Design, Addictive Potato Growing, and Complete Laziness, THIS IS CAR CRASH LIVING ON STEROIDS 😂😂😂
My favourite comment was from Helen: “McDonalds Farmer are you Caroline Dunleavy?” 🤣🤣🤣

Oh and McDonalds Farmer saying something like “how very dare you suggest Mark and Nadia would delete MY #comment?!?!?!?” when his comment had definitely been deleted 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yet another gallery trip today for Kiki, and another roast chicken for dinner!...
My favourite comment was from Helen: “McDonalds Farmer are you Caroline Dunleavy?” 🤣🤣🤣

Oh and McDonalds Farmer saying something like “how very dare you suggest Mark and Nadia would delete MY #comment?!?!?!?” when his comment had definitely been deleted 🤦‍♀️
Most definitely has because I couldn't find it...haha...bless him 😂

the cult is out of control - they have created chaos as inexperienced influencers, such a worry what they are doing to people
I agree, there obsessive ...🤦‍♀️

Those comments are the best thing I've ever read on YouTube, the best bit as you say from Helen in SA looking for Caroline and getting no where..hilarious. it just sums up perfectly the wackos they have following them.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.