Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread created- had to remove commas etc as title too long!

Not sure why admin removed the number 10 in the title? Anyone?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The rants are still there...this was the latest one. "He knows how trolls work" 😴🙄 His replies are way more aggressive and spiteful than any of the comments they receive...He can't take any form of constructive criticism. A big cry baby.

Also, I've noticed Mark likes to give the impression that these so called trolls direct anger at their subs...he fails to mention that anyone who dares to say anything other than "we love you and you're so great" gets jumped on by him and their paying members who call people "c**nts" He will say and do anything to manipulate people.

During his single man lives he can't seem to talk to anyone unless it's the sub Lior. He gets shirty with anyone asking how he is. Weird.

Screenshot_20200729-103720_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He is really losing it. Manic Manky on troll patrol. Very aggressive and defensive. His life is one big mess. So the only thing he can control is the channel. But in reality he can't. He seems to be imploding. If any one sees any bullying or threatening behaviour from him please tell YT.
Nitty seems disinterested. Suddenly he has another shirt. BOOM. Love the fact Manky takes fashion advice from the Tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He is really losing it. Manic Manky on troll patrol. Very aggressive and defensive. His life is one big mess. So the only thing he can control is the channel. But in reality he can't. He seems to be imploding. If any one sees any bullying or threatening behaviour from him please tell YT.
Nitty seems disinterested. Suddenly he has another shirt. BOOM. Love the fact Manky takes fashion advice from the Tattlers.
Its getting to him - the fact that people see right through him and hes not as genine or caring (deeply kind) as he makes out - hes just selfish and self absorbed
He wll not be allowd to publish anyones names or data - if he does he breaks data protection, maybe he should consult with Holly his immunologist as she may well have her a data protection lawyer hat on today!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just tried to watch the 'bad news' vlog again, to see what they had to say and omg made me squirm... They are so obviously lying, it's uncomfortable to watch! They're just digging a hole for themselves. If you were in the public eye and we spending that much money in going away of course you would thoroughly check the rules. I'm contemplating going camping... With my kids... In the middle of no where and I'm thoroughly checking the rules. And am I right, Holly 'the resident immunologist' got the rules wrong?! Lol we know she isn't a fuxking immunologist 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Dina found manky's shirts when she was cleaning the shithole when they were away, they were under his huge pile of clothes on the floor last seen 2 years ago:sick:. Nitty is so strange the way she talks....chocLIT toiLIT croyDIN.....really grates! Must leave myself a note not to watch loose women on 3rd september I can't bear the thought of his ugly mug coming into my living room talking about the 'best book ever written' on home schooling. Loose women must be desperate, let's hope JSP is there that day.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just thinking about the logic of why they might spend so much on holidays...while also appearing desperate for the £1.99 fees, and how the two things don’t fit together. Assuming holidays aren’t #gifted, wonder if this relates to being a ‘celebrity’. We may say Nadia is low in the pecking order fame-wise, but she is a very a recognisable person. Maybe the staying in cheaper accommodation such as b&b’s would make her feel that she is watched by people who aren’t choosing to be her audience, and potentially being photographed etc by others is a concern. We know they don’t go in much for privacy due to the prolific vlogging...but that is still controlled, if they wanted to keep anything private they still can. I think it’s quite normal for people who are in the public eye to not stay in communal type accommodation such and b&b and hotels for their holidays for this reason. Whenever I hear of celebrity holidays they tend to be staying in private accommodation, so maybe lack of control about what the outside world is seeing puts celebrities off some of the cheaper holiday options. Also if staying in a hotel, this family in particular would need to be curtail their vlogging to respect other guests, many people will find what they do ludicrous...all the talking to the camera all the time without it being a professional tv recording etc, but if they remain in their own group they don’t have to think about that at all.

Do guests get paid and appearance fee for Loose Women/chat shows in general? Just thinking that actually Mark coming on to promote the book makes the LW episode very cheap...his isn’t worthy of a significant appearance fee, and if there are no fees involved then I expect the producers have to work quite hard to find guests. So an easy episode, and could be quite interesting as the panel probably know the difference between what is in the book and the reality of how they homeschool. Certain panel members could rip him to shreds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
When will they be picking ChiChi up from DonnaMayLondon? She was still with her yesterday 😏 No sign of her on today's vlog!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Manky blowing smoke up Nitty’s arse again this morning going on about of all the presenters he’s ever worked with she’s the most real and basically so wonderful. 😂. Of course he’s not biased at all. I can imagine she’s an absolute nightmare to work with. She never lets anyone else get a word in. Talks over people all the time. So terribly opinionated. And she’s got nits. Made me laugh when they said Ellen DeGeneres sends people away if the smell. They wouldn’t last two seconds in her company then!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Manky blowing smoke up Nitty’s arse again this morning going on about of all the presenters he’s ever worked with she’s the most real and basically so wonderful. 😂. Of course he’s not biased at all. I can imagine she’s an absolute nightmare to work with. She never lets anyone else get a word in. Talks over people all the time. So terribly opinionated. And she’s got nits. Made me laugh when they said Ellen DeGeneres sends people away if the smell. They wouldn’t last two seconds in her company then!
sheis a terrible presenter, has no timing or knowledge - shes fluffed every show she has presented

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mark really needs to stop telling peopl there will never ever be another Lockdown , how does he no that? He sits there like he's some sort of scientist ! Nadia is scared again, we will now see her Agrophobia coming back and her Anxiety , which by the way she does not have ,she angers me because them things are terrible to deal with and extremely debilitating !she shows zero sign of any of them, she just wants the paper's to pick up on it,she really needs to stop because she is making a mockery of genuine sufferer's.
Absolutely irritates me how she constantly talks about these things but has no idea how genuine people suffer, so please Nadia stop you do not suffer if you did you would not be able to sit in front of a camera or go on holiday or go to work so please if you don't mind we really don't need your comments on these subjects unless you really do start to suffer .

I would imagine everybody who makes the effort to go on LW gets paid, yes they are always plugging something but don't think they would do it for free.
Does anyone know how much the presenters get per epidose now, I do remember Carole saying, before she was ill, that she got £700 per appearance and would not imagine Ruth or Christine would only get paid that much.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just leaving these here ... he can't stop ... love the first comment😆
Screenshot_20200729-135117_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200729-135212_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Last thread recap-
Kiki doesn’t wanna play no more,
Cornwall trip with households-4
It’s all a scam no vlogs to show
Step on the trolls and see them grow.😬

• Haha
It's his arrrogance that I find the most unbearable. He really believes he's some kind of Oracle of truth and wisdom. But you're not, are you Mank? 👋
Stop taking your subs for ride. They don't deserve to be taken down to your level.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nanny Di ooh Nanny Di we love you Nanny Di ....Grrrr grow the eff up people!!!
It's her fault he's like he is, dumped on her parents to raise him. Had to laugh at nitty saying she can't bear bullies, erm kaye comes to mind, we've seen you bully her many times nits!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.