Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia has just put a pic on her Instagram of her eating a mint magnum ice cream, this is definitely not plant based 🤣
There are vegan mint ones, I only know because I tried one and it was very nice 😁

Reactions: 1
They loved doing those Madonna photos, I felt sick. Felt like I was watching a peep show. However, I did laugh at some of the poses and faces Nadia was pulling, she really thought she looked seductive. It was quite comical really...then we have Mark, once again reminiscing about his childhood. (yawn).

Haven't watched it but did Mark say he didn't think he needed to wash his hands? Are we surprised by that? The man doesn't wash at all for f sake. 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else feel like M treats Nanny Di as if she had just turned 90 instead of 70? It seems very odd to me...I know she has some knee issues etc but 70 these days is still young!

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else feel like M treats Nanny Di as if she had just turned 90 instead of 70? It seems very odd to me...I know she has some knee issues etc but 70 these days is still young!
Yes and to think she’s only 14 years older than his wife.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They loved doing those Madonna photos, I felt sick. Felt like I was watching a peep show. However, I did laugh at some of the poses and faces Nadia was pulling, she really thought she looked seductive. It was quite comical really...then we have Mark, once again reminiscing about his childhood. (yawn).

Haven't watched it but did Mark say he didn't think he needed to wash his hands? Are we surprised by that? The man doesn't wash at all for f sake. 😷
She looked like an evil Ken Dodds Grandmother, trying to look provocative. Total fail... All the subs saying... you look better than Madonna!!!!!!! Are they blind??????Her , her old man and everything they touch is filth, rank, putrid. She even said they will have to bath poor ChChi before she can go to her friends house. How bad must that house and everything in it smell...🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He's such a control freak if I was Nanny Di I would say do your own bloody garden!....He's obsessed with the camera on his face..., he needs to stop the coffee moaning because he just talks a load of waffle!!...

Reactions: 6
Umm, contrary to what she said in her IG post, it hasn’t taken her decades to say how beautiful she feels...she said it four days ago in a different IG post. Her memory must really be going 😉
she has always loved herself, and thinks of herself as beautiful and deeply kind, her isssues are based in her dark and very deep jealousy of her younger sister - because N wants to be the best beautiful one that everyone adores, becuase they all clapped for her when she did a show when she was 9 and that made her feel special and then Julia grew up and got massive success and N's acting career never took off

He's such a control freak if I was Nanny Di I would say do your own bloody garden!....He's obsessed with the camera on his face..., he needs to stop the coffee moaning because he just talks a load of waffle!!...
at times he looks at his mum as though he cant stand her - he will never be mentally well until he an forgive and I dont think he ever will as his hatredis deep routed too, like his wife's for her younger sister, thats why they suit eachother, both very damaged and consumed with jealousy and hate

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell! Did he just say to nanny di "you smell 110"??? How bleeping horrrible. And those dog beds! Filthy! For once, they both notice they are filthy but just sling them back down on the floor. If he was my son i would be so ashamed and disappointed. Nanny di needs to disassociate herself from these vlogs and refuse to be filmed. They treat her with such contempt, she must be aware of it, it must be so hurtful. She sometimes looks quite feisty though, so im hopeful that one of these days she will give hima few home truths. And hopefully a punch in the face.

• Sad
BBC's top story... Someone send to Nadia?

Coronavirus: Cornwall locals 'too scared' to go shopping
Residents in popular resorts have said they are "too scared" to go food shopping because of visitors pouring down narrow streets and ignoring social distancing.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It really annoys me when they get gifted clothing. That dress where she's parading as the deranged Ken Dodd grandmother will just get trashed. It will end up unwashed, unloved and it the tit pit pile on the floor. Nitty only wears tight fitting lycra, with her bra lard, and rolls on show. Or be kind tops.
Manky is passive aggressive with Di. It's all about degrading her for laughs. He's nasty. He really needs to get his sweating checked. Seems to be constantly dripping. He's got really dark bags under his eyes. Not a good look.

• Haha
If he didn’t keep the conversations going about his alcoholism/mental health and she didn’t keep cooking Mamas spaghetti they wouldn’t have a vlog.
In other words that’s the reason why the same old tit gets regurgitated. They’ll just keep churning out more or less the same content month after month because what else do they really have to offer?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree Mark needs to get his sweating checked out. He looks clammy and pale and pants when he breaths. Not a good sign. I don't know why their subs bother to comment, some will leave a big life story on the comments section and Mark will bypass the comment and reply instead to someone asking how to sign up. Just shows how greedy he is. I get the impression he doesnt really give a tit or actually "like" these strangers/subs they are just there to serve a monetary purpose.

Reactions: 8
If he didn’t keep the conversations going about his alcoholism/mental health and she didn’t keep cooking Mamas spaghetti they wouldn’t have a vlog.
In other words that’s the reason why the same old tit gets regurgitated. They’ll just keep churning out more or less the same content month after month because what else do they really have to offer?
It's like groundhog day,nothing new,always woe is me,poor us ,I've got this phobia,that phobia,this condition, that condition,🥱 so tedious and needy.

Reactions: 10
I have friends who are 70. They wear nice clothes and have their hair done in a trendy style and wear make up. They certainly don't act old! Nanny Di acts like a little old lady. She wears nothing but the same weird cropped trousers and baggy T-shirts. If she wore a nice dress and make up she would look great but she seems happy to be like that. She is an attractive woman and was stunning when she was young. She could look great. You never see her take a shower when she's staying with them either! 😞

Madona? More like “ Maradona - The Pie Years”

Is she for real.....😡....she wants to wear it for 13hrs like I have too.....
This makes me fume!! Stupid pathetic face.....wearing it for 5 mins!! Disrespecting all the health and key workers who have to wear masks - and worse - for hours whilst still caring for people and showing compassion and courtesy to others. All about her as per usual. Stupid, shallow and ugly inside and out. Get back to eating and making a mess....it’s all you are fit for.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
10 mins of coffee moaning and I've had enough, there like grown hyperactive kids!.. utterly irritating!!... totally showing off!:/

Reactions: 4
It really annoys me when they get gifted clothing. That dress where she's parading as the deranged Ken Dodd grandmother will just get trashed. It will end up unwashed, unloved and it the tit pit pile on the floor. Nitty only wears tight fitting lycra, with her bra lard, and rolls on show. Or be kind tops.
Manky is passive aggressive with Di. It's all about degrading her for laughs. He's nasty. He really needs to get his sweating checked. Seems to be constantly dripping. He's got really dark bags under his eyes. Not a good look.
With his sweating, if it's not a side effect of medication, maybe he should have his thyroid checked.

Reactions: 2
With his sweating, if it's not a side effect of medication, maybe he should have his thyroid checked.
I agree. Something just seems off. Always heavily sweating. Out of breath, swelling neck, eye bags. Nitty keeps telling him he looks 'gorgiss' and young. If he was my partner I'd tell up to get a check up.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.