Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh come on now you can’t put Phillip Schofield and Nadia Sawalha in the same sentence ( like I just did 😊) never mind compare their earnings.
Whether people love him or hate him PS is the cream of the crop of television presenters. I know he’s raking the money in (million+) Nadia is small fry and insignificant compared to someone like him and is definitely not worth £6000 for a two hour television appearance talking a load of tripe made mostly of lies.

You can’t know Phillip that well he’s got two LL in his name 😉
He's also got a higher tattle thread count (just) I'm sure the sawahla adderleys will soon take over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chi Chi is definitely not injured as she has been walking on the beach.

In Home Time #49 - when they were having the meal at the table with Ted/Betty/Di/Patrick, There was another young man sat next to Patrick (looks slightly like a brother?) They pan over him very quickly!! Kiki isn't at the table. It's around 18mins in; when Teddy is talking.
I think that is Finn Dina's son, he doesn't like to be on camera anymore.

Reactions: 7
Kiki-Bee (born 24 August 2007) - from Wiki
Kiki will not want her long-time-a-coming 13th birthday filmed. Her narcy cameraman father will twitch and sweat until he gets some undercover footage. He'll get round to editing it, sorry 'adding mood and tone' at some point mid-November before releasing it to the submissives. :(

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember thinking there was something odd going on when Nadia talked about chi chi going away. She kept saying how much the lad loved her but I couldn’t understand why she couldn’t stay at home with Toffee.
I think they have said chi chi is going for a holiday and broached not having her back to the kids. Guessing Mad & Kik are upset but possibly not being given a choice in the matter.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Agree, they treat them both like 15/16 year olds - Maddie younger, Kiki older. They’re probably hoping Maddie stays attached to them for a long time - similar to how her parents treated her and her sisters by building annexes so they could all live at home as adults. I don’t blame them to be honest - nice to be able to afford it. But the difference is they all went to school and got some life experience so for them it was a choice. Whereas it looks like Maddie is being brought up to be reliant on them - no school, no part-time job, no sign of learning to drive, or contribute to the house.
Let's hope she stays forever, otherwise the submissives will have to bear witness to N filming her empty-nester breakdown from inside a wardrobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember thinking there was something odd going on when Nadia talked about chi chi going away. She kept saying how much the lad loved her but I couldn’t understand why she couldn’t stay at home with Toffee.
I think they have said chi chi is going for a holiday and broached not having her back to the kids. Guessing Mad & Kik are upset but possibly not being given a choice in the matter.
I remember that same conversation. I think they ought to just tell their subs where chi chi is and all the speculation will be gone. I dont think she is with donna anymore

Reactions: 7
I remember that same conversation. I think they ought to just tell their subs where chi chi is and all the speculation will be gone. I dont think she is with donna anymore
Maybe they are giving it another week to see how much the girls miss Chi chi. If they don’t seem fussed I’m sure we won’t see her again

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I've had to sign up today as I'm ranting about Cornwall, I'm Cornish and we need the tourists, but to come down and flatany break the rules when we have one hospital disgusts me, and she said the locals were nice to her, they probably didn't know they had 4 different households, and now they say are ill, cheers wanky manky and her off the tv.

Reactions: 19

It's when N says: "You're her mummy now," (until motherhood becomes tedious and you allow her to become unfit, undisciplined and unkempt through neglect). :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Just seen some of Mark's insta photos, there is no way that man has body dysmorphia, in fact I think he is very very vain and is constantly fishing for compliments, he is obsessed with the comments and likes. A follow even makes a comment about it which no doubt he will delete. I also think by saying he has body dysmorphia he gets away with posting as many photos of himself as possible without people saying what they really think, instead they compliment him to make him "feel better". A very calculated man indeed. Nadia's insta is full of her self love about herself which doesn't come across as confidence but instead arrogant. More photos of herself scoffing burgers today. She can definitely pack the food away. Nauseating.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Nitty said that they are not wearing masks in Holland. But she agrees with mask wearing. Yet there wasn't much evidence of that in Cornwall. Maybe hers was a special invisible one to enable her to stuff her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe they are giving it another week to see how much the girls miss Chi chi. If they don’t seem fussed I’m sure we won’t see her again
They should never have brought a dog for a child's birthday, a dog should be a family pet, she always moans how's she smelt of fox tit, ideal way to get rid I suppose, hope chi chi stays away and lives in a ' normal household', as for toffee, I hope one day she bites manky, he teases her too much.

Or maybe they have got such a kick from the Cornwall drama, they thought they’d create some pet drama
They should never have brought a dog for a child's birthday, a dog should be a family pet, she always moans how's she smelt of fox tit, ideal way to get rid I suppose, hope chi chi stays away and lives in a ' normal household', as for toffee, I hope one day she bites manky, he teases her too much.
I saw some worrying footage the other day of Toffee growling at Mark whilst in her cage. That dog has been frightened by manky. My family dogs have never growled like that at us.
Terrorising her in her safe space is very cruel.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Just seen some of Mark's insta photos, there is no way that man has body dysmorphia, in fact I think he is very very vain and is constantly fishing for compliments, he is obsessed with the comments and likes. A follow even makes a comment about it which no doubt he will delete. I also think by saying he has body dysmorphia he gets away with posting as many photos of himself as possible without people saying what they really think, instead they compliment him to make him "feel better". A very calculated man indeed. Nadia's insta is full of her self love about herself which doesn't come across as confidence but instead arrogant. More photos of herself scoffing burgers today. She can definitely pack the food away. Nauseating.
Embarrassing!🤢
Screenshot_20200802-175224_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200802-175214_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200802-175201_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
McDonalds farmer is on one today and getting uptight again because people aren't falling for his BS , he's such a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure she did in a vlog from about a year ago. They still posted it of course.

Reactions: 1

It's when N says: "You're her mummy now," (until motherhood becomes tedious and you allow her to become unfit, undisciplined and unkempt through neglect). :mad:
Also, when they were in Cornwall she said Dina was at home with dogs: and Then we find out not. Even in the latest blog she explained chi chi was going to Brighton and later manky said Dina was staying with the dogs. Did you see the state of the floor they left for Dina?

Reactions: 10
I don't have any pets however, I have always thought they treat Chi Chi and Toffee terribly. Mark is always antagonising them especially Chi Chi. The dogs beds in the last vlogs was disgusting, hadn't been washed in forever by the looks of it. I always get the impression the only time the dogs go out for a walk is when they need some park footage for their vlog.

• Sad
Or maybe they have got such a kick from the Cornwall drama, they thought they’d create some pet drama

I saw some worrying footage the other day of Toffee growling at Mark whilst in her cage. That dog has been frightened by manky. My family dogs have never growled like that at us.
Terrorising her in her safe space is very cruel.
I wish Toffee would bite his bloody hand off ...and I mean it!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.