Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Nitty isn't involved in the lives Manks doesn't have the confidence to 'perform', he actually comes across as normal.

Reactions: 8
She shouldn't be back in the studio anytime soon as she's had her kids friends staying over in what she called a "Social Bubble". One rule for them it seems! 🙄
This is actually ok as long as it only one other household at a time

"From 4 July people can also stay overnight at someone else’s house: although again this is capped at a maximum of two households."

Agree. Mind you, I think them doing lots of lives was the key to me going off them. Unfortunately for them, the live chats reveal their true selves and their egos allow them to ramble on and on thus giving away a lot of stuff about them and their family. While the lives reduced his “workload 🙄” because no editing etc, I think it’s worked against them because more and more subs are turning away from them.
I agree,the lives are the same everyday,same tit,woe is me,I'm having a bad day,nitty got another ailment ,slagging everyone off,saying how he could do a better job.I honestly haven't watched one the whole way through in months,I was muted over the Cornwall saga,I dared to speak out against dear Ashley ,who was spouting some real crap ,and I just couldn't hold my tongue.Enough was enough it was nauseating.

Reactions: 11
This is actually ok as long as it only one other household at a time

"From 4 July people can also stay overnight at someone else’s house: although again this is capped at a maximum of two households."
It wasn't just one other household at a time that was my point. Her children had their friends over so at least 2 other households. Even with one other household inside your home social distancing should still take place. Aside from the fact she has just returned from being away mixing with various other people. Like I said one rule for them.

Agree. Mind you, I think them doing lots of lives was the key to me going off them. Unfortunately for them, the live chats reveal their true selves and their egos allow them to ramble on and on thus giving away a lot of stuff about them and their family. While the lives reduced his “workload 🙄” because no editing etc, I think it’s worked against them because more and more subs are turning away from them.
I think you hit the nail on the head for me also

Reactions: 2
The tone and content of many of the subs’ comments seem to be tracking that of the live sessions over the past few months: desperate, needy and a bit hostile.

Reactions: 5
When Nitty isn't involved in the lives Manks doesn't have the confidence to 'perform', he actually comes across as normal.
Actually, I do think it is the dynamic between them which is sicker than them individually- The whole is greater than the sum of the parts

Feel a bit sad for them in a way, but then I see how they are so arrogant and greedy, so that feeling soon goes away

Reactions: 9
Seriously the state of it
Needs to get a grip
He makes out he’s the only one that suffers believe me there’s a lot of people that have it far worse than them..perhaps they should be grateful for what they have. Maybe if they spent less time on social media & got there life in order
FFSK what does he look like..he is no Donny Osmond that is for sure...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Donna May linked to her son's account today (Oscar). He's advertising himself as a dog walker. He has pictures of a booklet, where Nadia has given a written recommendation for him and says he taught Chi Chi how to sit/stay, and she wishes he lived nearer so he could walk her daily.
Nadia also left a comment yesterday on that post of his saying Chi Chi was missing him 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Bloody loves herself 🙄🙄.... she's says oh I'm getting worried again, too much too soon blah blah....talks 💩

• Haha
Donna May linked to her son's account today (Oscar). He's advertising himself as a dog walker. He has pictures of a booklet, where Nadia has given a written recommendation for him and says he taught Chi Chi how to sit/stay, and she wishes he lived nearer so he could walk her daily.
Nadia also left a comment yesterday on that post of his saying Chi Chi was missing him 🙄

Interesting how Chi Chi stays on Oscars bed...obviously she doesn’t smell when with Donna!

• Haha
Is Chi Chi not back with them then? Have lost track as literally cannot watch more than 5 minutes of them now- 5 minutes, that's pushing it

Is it my bad to really turn against people I was literally watching every vlog. No idea what happened, it was a slow drip, doubting myself

I really cannot stand them now, but feel bad in myself for feeling that. I just feel they have preyed on my current vulnerable mindset

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is Chi Chi not back with them then? Have lost track as literally cannot watch more than 5 minutes of them now- 5 minutes, that's pushing it

Is it my bad to really turn against people I was literally watching every vlog. No idea what happened, it was a slow drip, doubting myself

I really cannot stand them now, but feel bad in myself for feeling that. I just feel they have preyed on my current vulnerable situation
I got round to watching this mornings coffee moron 😉,he talks shite,about being in talks to do a film,documentary, how hes a producer,director,film maker,I had to give up then ,think it was roughly 5 mins ,then I was done ,he really thinks hes this big name in the tv/film industry, then saying hes a clever boy ,for putting the sunday show together,its a piece of shite,no continuity, all over the place,camera work is awful ,I paid £1.99 for 2 months ,2 months to long .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi Subs...its all about ME ! Keep on sending your 1.99 a month so I can afford cocktails in London at 15 quid a pop...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi Subs...its all about ME ! Keep on sending your 1.99 a month so I can afford cocktails in London at 15 quid a pop...
It’s definitely ridiculous isn’t it! They should at least pretend that the money is spent on upgrading equipment for the channel!

Reactions: 9
The tone and content of many of the subs’ comments seem to be tracking that of the live sessions over the past few months: desperate, needy and a bit hostile.
That's what they've ended up making their channel a cult following of vunerable people, and if you pay them you become a family member, I've never seen this before on other you tubers, shame on them for exploiting them.
Thank god for this place to vent,one thing manky has no control over.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.