Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
So now he cannot use the Cornwall vlogs he's back to lying and making stuff up. It's OBVIOUS Gleam Management have had a word with him about his filthy scruffy unwashed appearance and told him to smarten up (i.e wash his hair and put a shirt on like a normal person). Instead of just doing that he has to bleet on about his alleged body dysmorphia and his struggles.

He loves to put labels on himself and feel like a victim.

Manky, youve been told to smarten up because your a scruff, end of. Stop pretending your struggling with yet another issue. It's called getting washed and dressed, it's normal, we all do it everyday, we don't need to discuss it, make a podcast about it or write on Instagram about it, keep doing it everyday, it will soon become normal. Welcome to being a grown up!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
They aren’t busy, Nadia works 2 or maybe 3 days per week, that is their only set commitment. Everything else ‘work’ related that they do is on a schedule they set themselves.

I think they genuinely believe they are busy, but are actually enormously inefficient. For example, if Nadia went to tidy her clothes room, Mark would follow with the camera, they’d debate it playing up to the camera, Nadia would lie down on a pile of clothes due to the stress of the situation. They then trot downstairs, Mark having had a busy afternoon ‘filming’, and Nadia having had a busy afternoon ‘tidying’. So they feel they’ve both done an afternoon’s work, but in reality have achieved nothing (except poor quality vlog content).

• Heart
  • Haha

Daniel87

Mark is slightly more bearable on his own because him and the plant based queen are not good for each other. They can't communicate properly without a camera in hand and silly baby voices. There is too much resentment there. Mark resents Nad for being the star (obviously insisting the channel change and include his name). Whenever he calls her "nadia off the telly" you can hear his teeth gritting. He is constantly trying to show her up and humiliate her.
He resents her for not being able to run off to soho and drink himself into an oblivion. I've never known an alcoholic harp on about missing it so much...like he is doing everyone else a huge favour by not drinking.
And she must resent him lazing around in her house whilst she brings the money in. I've noticed lately she refers to him as a "workaholic" which is a bizarre description of someone unemployed. Like she's trying to fool herself that he contributes something. He can't even cook dinner. And the way she went on about the handy man clearing the garden, how he was "perfect for the job and so strong" was obviously a dig said with malice. They just seem to either hype each other up into a frenzy or try and drag each other down.

• Heart

missmickey

VIP Member

Whilst the Tick Tok dancing is truly tragic, N is washed, coiffed and dressed - she's even wearing shoes! Maddie and Kiki must be breathing a sigh of relief that she's left her lycra and dressing gown at home and the camera work is decent, for once. M will be writing and editing knocking one off in his boy cave to Linda's moves.

I love Brenda Edwards' response at 2:22 - her children are not embarrased of her own social media, as she's barely on there.
They beg her to 'perform' for social media as she's a talented singer and has interesting opinions. Oh, and Saira's businessman husband is now getting sick of Instagram, saying: "Get a Life". I can't believe N the talentless wassock is making it all about her being a woman of a certain age who won't be told to 'disappear' or behave in a certain way. Surely, the LW producers could have unearthed the footage of N scratching her vadge or spouting lies and begging for money to illustrate how free and inspirational this aging star is. Perhaps there's someone in the land who's not familiar with Mama's Spaghetti ...

I wonder why they showed examples of Saira and Linda on social media but not the Swadderley's 'Family' Show? :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha

LizHL

Welcome Maid22
Excellent post, we've had a similar journey with the Swadderleys.
It would appear nothing's changed since I saw the light and joined tattle in April.
Interesting that the COVID didn't prevent them from cramming themselves into a car to go to Cornwall but they still can't get hold of the birthing suit.
Have they found a nail and hammer on the whole of Amazon to put the YT plaque up with yet?
Happy (n)(n)(n)(n)ing. Satisfying, isn't it. :sneaky:
Interesting this, I enjoyed the vlogs until last Christmas, had watched for over a year, but subtle red flags started to go up, especially about the backtracking/ unreliability/ baltant lying/ arrogance/ monetising/ and the greediness for freebies. When I first started watching Nadia was pouting as everyone else got #gifted, not them.

BTW where did the garden furniture suddenly appear from.

This is my return to join in after seeing the light and moving over to the dark side last week. Was a slow drip process for me, as am full of self-doubt, but hallelujah, wasn't just me.

Thanks for the welcome last week guys, and sorry for only returning now, but have had a read now and then. Cannot agree more with every comment

• Heart

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
They pocket everything that is donated, never mentioned again the huge amount of money that was supposedly donated for the nspcc in the first quiz. No receipt, no letter of thanks nothing. The nspcc would have acknowledged that donation and had the sadderleys received that they would have been showing it off for all to see but they didn't,no need to wonder why. They are no better than someone pinching charity box collection tins out of a pub. Manky is not calling us trolls anymore we have now become the haters, what makes us haters manky, take a good hard look at yourself and your missus, vile people, that what's we hate.....

• Angry
  • Heart

Jax04

Chatty Member
This mornings live moaning. Will youngs brother passing away ended up being all about manky and his ‘depression’ yadda yadda yadda. Everythings always all about him, such a drainer 🙄

the fuss over toffee was clearly fake...the dog didnt kno what was going on.

Di is a massive pill popper, got the same addictive gene as manky. But to say shes not in pain is ridiculous, you only have to see her hobbling about to know that she is! Wont stop manky treating her like a work horse in that garden tho, i think thats only reason they have her round! Nitty has no patience for di, its written all over her.

Ffs. Maddie has recommended a cartoon on netflix about death for them to watch, cue tears and talking as if the spoilt teenage gansta wannabe is the messiah and greatest teen of all teens.....when in reality they wont have had any choice but to watch it as maddie is prone to meltdowns and cant stand ppl not to react how she wants them to when watching anything she loves. Kiki has talked about the pressure she feels when watching stuff with maddie as she gets angry if you laugh/cry at the wrong moment. How messed up is that?

Last edited:
  • Wow

Zebeedee

I see three more people didn't receive their cards , mark said it was a glitch with emails 🤣🤣🤣🤣, of course it was Mark.
They will never visit people and give their book , well if they do it will only be ones extremely close , they won't travel, they will have an excuse like the car broke down .
Remember the sweet and sour they were making for zoe and dawn they forgot the ingredients. And what about Mark's pregnancy that won't happen .
They then go on and talk about the terrible disaster in Lebanon and tell every one to donate, nadia says if every one donated just £1.
Then they talk about joining the channel for 1.99 they have to charge because they could not make all the content if they did not charge. What they should say is for the next 3 months all subs fees we will send to the disaster fund ! They very rarely put videos on any more and when they do it's the same stuff and so depressing , Nadia cooks the simplest menus, pasta or rice dish , nothing is new .
They should rename their channel "The Groundhog Sawalha Adderleys "🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Zebeedee

Mark really needs to stop telling peopl there will never ever be another Lockdown , how does he no that? He sits there like he's some sort of scientist ! Nadia is scared again, we will now see her Agrophobia coming back and her Anxiety , which by the way she does not have ,she angers me because them things are terrible to deal with and extremely debilitating !she shows zero sign of any of them, she just wants the paper's to pick up on it,she really needs to stop because she is making a mockery of genuine sufferer's.
Absolutely irritates me how she constantly talks about these things but has no idea how genuine people suffer, so please Nadia stop you do not suffer if you did you would not be able to sit in front of a camera or go on holiday or go to work so please if you don't mind we really don't need your comments on these subjects unless you really do start to suffer .

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
I just love the fact that it is OBVIOUS that they have gone away for the night to hide in a hotel room so they can say they are on holiday and not have to directly refuse to see or speak to Julia. Wonder what got said about them at the family meal, would love to be a fly on the wall for that. Are we also supposed to believe that in huge subdivided property next door there isn’t a spare bedroom...so they had to go away so Dina can stay at their house (even though Dina has Nanny Di’s bedroom, so no need for M & N to vacate the building)?

Nope, M & N can’t handle dealing with another adult who doesn’t agree with them, so have run away, Dina has stayed at theirs just so they can say there is an adult with Kiki.

They acted as if they were doing Dina a favour, but actually not only does Dina have a family meal to lay on, plus guests staying over to give attention to, she now also has Nadia’s house and children to be responsible for.

They aren’t on a ‘holiday’, they are lying in bed eating take-away while Mark edits vlogs. Quite shocking that Nadia did a live from her hotel bed looking like she hadn’t yet gotten up at midday. They are HIDING.

• Heart
  • Haha

GlitterKnickers

Mark trying to prove what a loving owner he is to Toffee this Coffee Moaning. Tof doesn’t seem very responsive to Mankys efforts.
M also said it was nice not having Chi Chi around which makes me wonder if he was trying to let her go but the girls weren’t having it (& the backlash).
I don't understand the whole Chi Chi situation. She seems an absolute darling, so loving, and in my opinion sweeter than Toffee.

Pennylane8150

Chatty Member
Does anyone else feel like M treats Nanny Di as if she had just turned 90 instead of 70? It seems very odd to me...I know she has some knee issues etc but 70 these days is still young!

Elle1990

I've seen the light!!! I've been a long term watcher of the sadderlys but also a lurker on tattle. And after the most recent dramas on the vlogs I've had enough of them. All is see is his dirty sweat dripping manky hair acting the buffoon. And Nadia constant childish nature and I can't watch anymore. It's mess and carcrash viewing all the time.

• Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
I have left a message on Mark's instagram about taking 250 pound off Ashley I said you only have to look at ashleys pic to see he is a man with learning disabilities and is easily influenced I worked with adults with learning disabilities so I know what I am talking about .I told him he needs to return the money to him that the police need to be informed and social services .can we all address this with them and report them to the authorities this is diabolical that was probably all his benefit money. They have to be stopped .
Gosh that's really awful, I was shocked when I read last night about the £250, be prepared for your comment to be deleted but good on you for addressing it

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
How dare she sit spouting about people who are vunerable when they take money of the self same people.....what actually is that money for?.. and how are they allowed to do that?....
They read here so they are covering their tracks. They ALWAYS mention things after we've posted about it. They are using this site as some form of analytic - one way I guess for them to see what people are thinking about them! However, it's all too late to try and pretend they care about vulnerable people when they are constantly taking money and encouraging them to send them more! As adults most would warn children about people like this "on the internet" so why grown adults continue to get lured in by these two is beyond me!

Mark and Nadia should also take note that a lot of people read here and agree with what's said without ever commenting!

HS1993

Just tried to watch the 'bad news' vlog again, to see what they had to say and omg made me squirm... They are so obviously lying, it's uncomfortable to watch! They're just digging a hole for themselves. If you were in the public eye and we spending that much money in going away of course you would thoroughly check the rules. I'm contemplating going camping... With my kids... In the middle of no where and I'm thoroughly checking the rules. And am I right, Holly 'the resident immunologist' got the rules wrong?! Lol we know she isn't a fuxking immunologist 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
I haven't seen it but if it's anything like the million other tomato pasta lives, here's a step by step...

1. Fry too much garlic in one litre of olive oil until the garlic starts to burn.
2. Imagine what the next ingredient would look like if it were added to the oil because Nadia forgot to buy it.
3. Put in copious amounts of tomato puree while insisting it's 'a tablespoon'.
4. Put in the pre cooked pasta and stir. Maybe put in some of the starchy pasta water to make it look like you know what you're doing.
5. Have someone eat it and pretend to like it to appease you.
It will be gorgeous as usual. Gorgeous I tell you xxx

• Haha

GlitterKnickers

Can I just say knee replacement is no joke the pain is so severe you have both ends of knee bones sawn off and metal knee attached to both ends knee cap muscles and ligaments are pulled to one side during surgery you are in fact decapitated and joined with plastic and metal .you have to learn to walk again I feel for nanny di shes had two knees done poor woman .shes constantly in that garden weeding when bending is so painful it's only 9 months since her last op.it takes 18 months to heal from total knee replacement what do I know I had my right knee replaced 5 months ago and its brutal the pain is terrible you cant sleep because you cannot get comfortable you cant lay on it and walking is hard you feel unsteady I am 61 younger than nannydi .nadia needs a kick up her self righteous arse she has no sympathy .she said she has bad knees lets hope she has a knee replacement and gets her pain meds withheld.nanny di is not addicted to paracetamol shes using them to get through the day and the pain and they are not a strong medication I feel so for her especially with those two around heartless people.
I agree. Can you imagine if it was Nardia, she's such a baby, she'd never manage the pain.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
How awful does she look in the coffee moaning. Filthy. Goes to bed with her make up on. Another trashed hotel room. Then there's greaseball with his nerd poses. Nitty left a comment on Dina's insta. You can tell it's through gritted teeth. Her parents, and Julia, plus her fella being treated to Greek food. Now we know why they've gone away. Can't stand not being centre of attention.

• Heart

Feska

VIP Member
After last night’s performance I didn’t think they could get much worse. Coffee moaning today was absolutely horrendous. Nitty really needs to stop with the singing and the stupid baby voices. She’s ridiculous. There was another smutty remark from Manky alluding to her body hair when she mentioned she had no pants on. He’s vile. Then he pushed a sponge into her face. 10 to 12 minutes of absolute mayhem. I honestly don’t know how they think this is good content. Of course their subs are in hysterics and loving it all.

• Wow