Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on the night shift - are they both drunk? Carrying on like a pair of imbeciles again. The tickling is beyond embarrassing. Then he thinks it’s hilarious to throw eggs at her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I see three more people didn't receive their cards , mark said it was a glitch with emails 🤣🤣🤣🤣, of course it was Mark.
They will never visit people and give their book , well if they do it will only be ones extremely close , they won't travel, they will have an excuse like the car broke down .
Remember the sweet and sour they were making for zoe and dawn they forgot the ingredients. And what about Mark's pregnancy that won't happen .
They then go on and talk about the terrible disaster in Lebanon and tell every one to donate, nadia says if every one donated just £1.
Then they talk about joining the channel for 1.99 they have to charge because they could not make all the content if they did not charge. What they should say is for the next 3 months all subs fees we will send to the disaster fund ! They very rarely put videos on any more and when they do it's the same stuff and so depressing , Nadia cooks the simplest menus, pasta or rice dish , nothing is new .
They should rename their channel "The Groundhog Sawalha Adderleys "🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He looked terrible on tonights live. Bright red face like he'd been drinking. Both the content and them are getting worse, she accused him of spitting at her!!! He just laughed hysterically.

With all of the negative media news regarding ppl flocking to Cornwalls beaches I see they have stopped talking about their 4 household trip to Cornwall. Convenient!

Ranvir was on Loose Women today. She is brilliant, a really bright, articulate, interesting woman. The complete opposite of Nitty. I truly don't see what Loose Women see in Nitty??? Perhaps she's sleeping with someone at ITV? She's absolutely Talentless so I've no idea why they keep letting her on the show...

Their technology glitches have got to be to do with Manky who I bet has been poking around some settings without a clue what he's doing. He's also clueless and talentless.

Whatever I saw in them originally has totally gone. They now ooze desperation and only do extra late vlogs to generally discuss someone else's misfortune, tonight it was Caroline Flack. They are not newsreaders but think they are doing the subs a service by coming on live at 10pm to discuss a story that's been on the news all day and is relatively old news when they pop in to try make money out of it. What's kind about profiteering from a dead celebrities inquest???

He's spent the rest of the day moaning about Mental Health when he chooses not to take any tablets or engage in any talking therapies. He just loves the attention and is an expert at his woe is me performance.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I see three more people didn't receive their cards , mark said it was a glitch with emails 🤣🤣🤣🤣, of course it was Mark.
They will never visit people and give their book , well if they do it will only be ones extremely close , they won't travel, they will have an excuse like the car broke down .
Remember the sweet and sour they were making for zoe and dawn they forgot the ingredients. And what about Mark's pregnancy that won't happen .
They then go on and talk about the terrible disaster in Lebanon and tell every one to donate, nadia says if every one donated just £1.
Then they talk about joining the channel for 1.99 they have to charge because they could not make all the content if they did not charge. What they should say is for the next 3 months all subs fees we will send to the disaster fund ! They very rarely put videos on any more and when they do it's the same stuff and so depressing , Nadia cooks the simplest menus, pasta or rice dish , nothing is new .
It’s sad that characteristic of ‘over promising and then letting people down‘, it can do a lot of damage to trust issues, I hope they don’t behave like this with there kids 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What’s with all the tech problems these two are having lately? For days now they have started off asking the subs if the sounds okay. This morning and tonight they disappeared off screen completely. Other Utubers I follow aren’t having problems so why should they. I think it’s themselves doing it deliberately and pretending they’re having tech problems. Maybe they’re looking for an excuse to close down their channel...Rather than admit defeat.
One can hope! ☺

What ever will we talk about if this happens :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just caught up on the night shift - are they both drunk? Carrying on like a pair of imbeciles again. The tickling is beyond embarrassing. Then he thinks it’s hilarious to throw eggs at her.
ive noticed when he has a 'bad day' ie. sulk and he puts stuff on social media that his mental health is suffering, as Nitty hasnt noticed even when she is 3 feet away scrolling through her phone (see his pic on insta yesterdaytrying to say ) they then come onto YT being all over each other and lovey dovey - so predictable

Reactions: 8
What’s with all the tech problems these two are having lately? For days now they have started off asking the subs if the sounds okay. This morning and tonight they disappeared off screen completely. Other Utubers I follow aren’t having problems so why should they. I think it’s themselves doing it deliberately and pretending they’re having tech problems. Maybe they’re looking for an excuse to close down their channel...Rather than admit defeat.
One can hope! ☺
Or looking for fancy recording\camera stuff as a freebie from somewhere, wouldn't put it past them.

Seriously the state of it
Needs to get a grip
He makes out he’s the only one that suffers believe me there’s a lot of people that have it far worse than them..perhaps they should be grateful for what they have. Maybe if they spent less time on social media & got there life in order

Attachments

Reactions: 10
ive noticed when he has a 'bad day' ie. sulk and he puts stuff on social media that his mental health is suffering, as Nitty hasnt noticed even when she is 3 feet away scrolling through her phone (see his pic on insta yesterdaytrying to say ) they then come onto YT being all over each other and lovey dovey - so predictable
At least she showed us what she was looking at on her phone and shared it, she must have seen my complaint on Tattle 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least she showed us what she was looking at on her phone and shared it, she must have seen my complaint on Tattle 😆
@Ireckon is that the response where she put an eh?

Needs to get a grip
He makes out he’s the only one that suffers believe me there’s a lot of people that have it far worse than them..perhaps they should be grateful for what they have. Maybe if they spent less time on social media & got there life in order
he's so up and down - full of it n the live this mrning, though I only managed 30 seconds

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What an absolute cheek to ask for people to donate €1 when they are asking subs for €1.99! As you say, they should be donating to the disaster fund. I can't believe their vulnerable subs are taken in by them. It's the hypocrisy that gets me! 😲

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What an absolute cheek to ask for people to donate €1 when they are asking subs for €1.99! As you say, they should be donating to the disaster fund. I can't believe their vulnerable subs are taken in by them. It's the hypocrisy that gets me! 😲
Can you actually believe that people are donating cash to these 2 people? And can you also believe they are unashamedly accepting these donations?
This one in yesterday’s live; bonkers!! They accepted the donation by saying ‘hello Anita’ and laughing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Needs to get a grip
I suffer really badly with depression and anxiety as I have health issues which makes it worse 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If you read between the lines, today’s CMoaning is M telling the subs that they will/want to do less lives and vlogs and spend more time on anything other than talking to silly subs but said In a way that makes them feel involved.🤷🏻‍♀️

If you read between the lines, today’s CMoaning is M telling the subs that they will/want to do less lives and vlogs and spend more time on anything other than talking to silly subs but said In a way that makes them feel involved.🤷🏻‍♀️
Agree. Mind you, I think them doing lots of lives was the key to me going off them. Unfortunately for them, the live chats reveal their true selves and their egos allow them to ramble on and on thus giving away a lot of stuff about them and their family. While the lives reduced his “workload 🙄” because no editing etc, I think it’s worked against them because more and more subs are turning away from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Loose Women going off today - she has just been on T Morning preview and she does look dirty especially around the eyes, maybe last nights makeup as they are having to do their own.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Agree. Mind you, I think them doing lots of lives was the key to me going off them. Unfortunately for them, the live chats reveal their true selves and their egos allow them to ramble on and on thus giving away a lot of stuff about them and their family. While the lives reduced his “workload 🙄” because no editing etc, I think it’s worked against them because more and more subs are turning away from them.
Slowing down on the “lives”
I think Mark is tired of being friendly to subs and pretending they are part of the family (and also as you say M&N have revealed too much of their true personality.)
I think he is revealing his TRUE AGENDA here..... To have his own Serious Film Making YouTube channel with his Documentaries, with an audience he has stolen from Nadia!
He is very ambitious behind all the goofing around.

Reactions: 6
The lives are awful. They ‘interact’ in a really superficial way with people making comments, and Nadia rarely gets through a live without mentioning both the ‘sunday show’ and LW, so she is treating it like doing an advert. Last night she was in her dressing gown...just why...it’s a planned filming event, it’s not difficult to ensure she is fully dressed 5 mins before they are due to start. Mark uses them as a way to project his own issues constantly, many of their core subs have either mental health issues or other severe personal problems that they like to announce in the live chat. That just seems to be a way for them to get a ‘mention’, as neither make the effort to offer and in-depth advice, it’s always just ‘how awful’ etc. It would not shock me if some of the subs spilling their problems are making them up...just to get a ‘mention’.

Mark and Nadia really need to have a think about who their audience are, and what it is they are doing that is attracting what appear to be vulnerable people who then become reliant on them pushing out content and providing live chats constantly. Remember that you feature both your children and your address is online, so are exposing your children to the type of audience you attract.

Mark you really need to rethink the whole thing, focus on quality over quantity. Basic things such as checking everyone is fully dressed and there aren’t piles of washing or open drawers in the background of the shot. Stop filling time by randomly singing as well, if there isn’t content there don’t include fillers just to get the vlogs to a target length. When you are going to go live tell subs in the title what time and stick to it, don’t be letting people in the live chat wait for you to turn up, be punctual, and also switch off your phones. The vlogging is supposed to be a job for you, so be professional, when you are doing a live we see you both stopping to reply to emails, texting or answering mobiles, that wouldn’t be acceptable in live television so also should not happen during live vlogging. The vlogs you are putting out are entertaining many of your subs...but...they are unprofessional and will not stand in your favour when you are seeking work as a director, it’s all counterproductive in the long term.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Manky & skanky just need to get off YouTube..for anyone that thinks they are wonderful needs there heads tested

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.