Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waterwitch

Literally ALL she does is moan. It’s so boring.
the last day of stories have been:

he doesn’t nap in the morning anymore how annoying.
so much guilt because I’ve never taken him to soft play before today.
look how different lunch time looks because of my annoying baby.
tv is the devil and it is like drugs for babies.

Just bore off and enjoy your child for once!!!

Also to add,
They went to centre parcs and she did a post saying how different holidays are now she has a baby, he had a nice time but it was stressful and she didn’t sleep. AND
She actually captioned a picture of him saying something like “so cute but so frustrating”
like are you for real??? I feel sorry for the poor kid.

Reactions: 14

Onceupatime

VIP Member
My thoughts exactly.

Didn’t she get #gifted the pram she’s now selling too? The bare faced cheek of her!
She did get gifted that because not long before she got that for free…..we paid £1100 for ours!!
Can’t believe she’s selling it when she didn’t pay a penny!
---
I just think she needs to pull her head out of her arse!!
She seems to think she’s better than she is…..asking for recommendations for things AKA begging for freebies!
Claire…..pay for your own fucking children you freeloading moron!!
Stop moaning about everything when what have you actually had to pay for when it comes to your house and your kids you self centred, entitled moron!

Reactions: 14

Sheep bleep

Omg she has just announced that she is pregnant with twins! She can just about cope with one child let alone another two!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

thisisme20

Chatty Member
She’s literally asking for “suggestions/recommendations” in the hope for freebies. Even down to the discs that a small company obviously wanted to gift her. Just pay like the rest of us you scrounger!

Reactions: 11

JEETP

I may be cynical but I get the impression she only asks for advice to get noticed and then gifted something. It seems to happen quite a lot. Bouncers, food mixers, pushchairs.....

Reactions: 10
DOES SHE NOT HEAR HERSELF 😩 As someone with no kids who has been TTC for the last 18 months with no luck and no answers as to why, this woman who has been blessed with 3 children not only does nothing but fucking moan about them, but she ‘wishes for the freedom of having no children.’ = she’s wishes she didn’t have them.

You can stress about your kids, you can struggle and look forward to them being older and independent. But Claire clearly wishes she’d never had kids when she has no idea how lucky she is!!!! And now I’m reading from this thread she’s said she wants another??!?! Whatever for!

If she gets pregnant again, life is officially fucked

Attachments

• Heart

Unagi

Chatty Member
Hmm wouldn’t call Claire the cow , would actually call Karen the cow ! Pregnancy can definitely be considered an illness especially if you’re being sick all day and night like I was
We’ll have to agree to disagree. Karen is entitled to her opinion which Claire responded to, fair enough. It should have ended there, no need for Claire to rejoice about followers jumping on Karen. Not classy.

elcanto

I’m sorry but who the hell would go to her for fashion advice/finds!! I don’t believe for a second people have been asking her for her recommendations! She dresses so old and frumpy, zero sense of style!

• Haha

cat1312

Oh my goodness! To go on social media and tell thousands of people your BABY is doing your nut in? I honestly have no words for her. She’s trying to act relatable - not sure she’s going about it the right way 😳

Attachments

• Wow

Homebird44

VIP Member
I can’t stand her. Constantly moaning about her lovely little baby. So what if he chucks food on the floor?? He is a baby!! It’s all part of the journey. Also… her oven is disgusting!!
I don't know why she had a baby, she seems to hate every second. What did she think was going to happen? He just sits there all day like a stuffed toy and doesn't move? She's a knob.

vicky87

I don't understand why she has chosen to spend half an hour cooking in the kitchen on a boiling hot day?! surely there are things he can eat for lunch which are cold and require absolutely no cooking?! She makes her own problems!

Tlyfe

VIP Member
She needs to get a grip! She’s the type of mom that make other moms feel like absolute shit.

Too much of a goody two shoes! She’s the type of person to have a melt down -actually witnessed it several times when the baby doesn’t do everything that he’s been doing, no longer sleeping, no longer eating! He’s a friggin baby

ns93xx

Don’t know about anyone else but she really grates on me when she says about a ‘solo parenting’ day as isn’t that what most people do whilst their partners at work? She goes on about it like it’s such an achievement when in the real world it’s most parents reality!

Reactions: 9

RavinRainbow

I loved how she did an ad for follow on milk and then said this morning how she couldn’t be bothered to make formula 🤣🤣

• Haha

cat1312

IMG_5604.png

I never understand why she does this. A long post about struggling with feeding, which is absolutely fair enough, parenting can be hard and it’s good to show that it isn’t all rosy and real life can be tough, but she always says at the bottom don’t give me advice.
I’m sure if anyone were to message her they would be very well meaning, and may actually have a good piece of advice if they’ve been in the same situation before, maybe something that would help which she hadn’t thought of etc.
Putting your personal life on a public platform to me means you’re open to discussion. I’m sure the majority of her followers that message her would be sincere in wanting to help, but she just comes across as rude. If you don’t want anyone to comment, then why bother sharing?