Myfirsthomebyclaire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved how she did an ad for follow on milk and then said this morning how she couldn’t be bothered to make formula 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I loved how she did an ad for follow on milk and then said this morning how she couldn’t be bothered to make formula 🤣🤣
I mean who can’t be arsed to not make formula. It’s kind of important to keep baby alive 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think she putting too much pressure on herself when it comes to making meals/feeding the baby. Making purées & everything from scratch is very time consuming. I found the ellas pouches a life saver every now I then so I have more time with baby. Remember how she lost it over pancakes 😕

Reactions: 2
I think she’s putting way too much pressure on herself. My 10month old literally has what I have... if he doesn’t eat it he’ll fill up on milk. I wonder if she’s cooking for him and then herself 🤷🏻‍♀️ She must be to be that stressed and have that much washing up!
also, batch cook!! Spag bol, chilli, curry, cheese sauce... get them in the freezer 😂

Reactions: 3
I mean who can’t be arsed to not make formula. It’s kind of important to keep baby alive 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think she putting too much pressure on herself when it comes to making meals/feeding the baby. Making purées & everything from scratch is very time consuming. I found the ellas pouches a life saver every now I then so I have more time with baby. Remember how she lost it over pancakes 😕
You don't need to go to huge amounts of bother. My two had weetabix for breakfast, little sandwich and fruit for lunch and a small portion of what we were having for dinner. I purreed at 16 weeks when they were first weaned but once they had teeth they ate what we ate.

This girl is a wet blanket and neurotic about everything. Shock horror...babies throw food on the floor... the toddler years are going to be such fun for her 😬
She is obsessed being 'the perfect mum' if the baby is hungry it'll eat, if its not it won't- simple.
She's such a moaner I feel for her poor husband must be such a regimented life with her shouting at him to do stuff 🙄

She posted a picture of her house the other day saying how messy it was and she can’t keep on top of it. It was just a few bits on the dining table!!!
...Baby’s make mess. Your house is NEVER clean until they are in bed 🤣 thats life!!
I think she has in her head this idea of being a perfect wife and mum and having the perfect clean and tidy home and the perfect baby who does everything by the book, what she needs to realise is that Instagram is not real life and people only show what they want to show, nobody has the perfect life she is striving for.

Reactions: 6
Eventually if you look long enough it emerges but duck me she's so bleeping crafty. She must take people for mugs most people realise now these instagrammers are just posh bloody street beggers asking for "spare change" or in their case what ever their life needs at the time. Kjg home does the exact same does my head in. Claire had her time on insta she's so fugly,bland ,boring and the most unmotherly woman I've came across

Reactions: 1
She’s a knob, I remember messaging her when she was asking about travel cot recommendations, I told her to buy the mattress for the cot and she sent a really snooty message back saying they aren’t safe and she doesn’t want to risk it 🙄

She’s a knob, I remember messaging her when she was asking about travel cot recommendations, I told her to buy the mattress for the cot and she sent a really snooty message back saying they aren’t safe and she doesn’t want to risk it 🙄
she is so rude to all of her followers. I messaged her once after she had a meltdown about weaning and said something along the lines of just relax with it and stop putting so much pressure on yourself and she replied real snooty to that too.