Myfirsthomebyclaire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand why you’d have (with one baby), load and unload the dishwasher after every meal, put a wash load on of his clothes every single day?
Maybe I’m a wrongun but I leave the dishes until my baby is in bed and then do them all at once 🙈🤣

Reactions: 5
She seems to dislike her followers. If she doesn't, she needs to try understand how some of her comments come across. And just things like sneakily hiding as/aff in light colours. It shows disrespect to her audience.

Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand why you’d have (with one baby), load and unload the dishwasher after every meal, put a wash load on of his clothes every single day?
Maybe I’m a wrongun but I leave the dishes until my baby is in bed and then do them all at once 🙈🤣
I agree, I do the dishes when he’s in bed and if I was her I’d prep the lunch while he had his morning nap.
I wonder if she realises how stupid her reasoning is, there is plenty of time during the day to play with him. Even doing all those jobs aren’t going to take up hours out of the day

Reactions: 2
So, by her theory, any mum with more than one child wouldn’t have any time to spend with their kids?! Yeah whatever ... she needs to get a grip! I know some parents find newborns hard but I have three children and by the time I got to number 3, I was bored to tears when it was just me and him at home and the others were at school. 😂

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t have “time” to play with the baby but had time to make stupid reels. Ok Claire. Ok.
Exactly this! Put your god damn phone down stop spending all your time on Instagram and have fun with your child. I have 2 under 4 and would never not have time to play with them or and I still manage to keep a clean tidy house and work in the evenings 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyone else notice whenever she takes a pic/video he's always looking right up at her mesmerised like she doesn't actually interact with him when not shoving a camera in his face?

Reactions: 4
I agree I think that's what most people do.

Reactions: 1
Looks like she could do with taking the feedback on board based on how many people are unsubscribing
62DC2B6F-2AA3-4194-836E-3D024EC1FEFE.png

There is something just so off about her. She doesn’t seem to love being a mum from the minute she conceived. Yeah it isn’t always plain sailing (for ANYONE Claire, not just you) but I have a real job and I still cook, clean, get fresh air and play a fair amount with my baby. Can you imagine what she’d be like if she had to juggle a proper job too? I noticed she is moving back near her parents, I reckon she needs a lot of help

Reactions: 6
There is something just so off about her. She doesn’t seem to love being a mum from the minute she conceived. Yeah it isn’t always plain sailing (for ANYONE Claire, not just you) but I have a real job and I still cook, clean, get fresh air and play a fair amount with my baby. Can you imagine what she’d be like if she had to juggle a proper job too? I noticed she is moving back near her parents, I reckon she needs a lot of help
She has ONE baby - surely that’s a doddle?! 😂. Add to that another child or three and a proper job. It’s laughable! Also, despite not enjoying being a mum, she seems to be desperately trying to jump on the parenting bandwagon. More money I guess ... 🙄

Reactions: 7
Hmm giving up a lovely house to be closer to family. She must be isolated and need the help. I have three, one was so easy hence why I chose to have a second quote soon after!!

Reactions: 1
She's telling everyone to stop mum shaming her today on her stories.
Has she deleted it as I can't see it?! Why invite people's opinions then moan when they disagree with you. She just said he sleeps from 7pm till 7pm and naps twice a day so why isn't she doing the housework and chores in this time 🤣

It’s on her grid. One of them stupid cringe tik tok/reel things. Even though she is just SO busy and has ZERO time 😉

She’s too far up her own arse! She got gifted a £1000-£1200 travel system (which I had and paid full price) then not long ago was asking people for opinions on good strollers. Her kid is only 9 months old so her pushchair should be a good fit for him still. I commented in that box and called her out for trying to get a freebie, she responded saying she wasn’t and wanted opinions....... lo and behold a month or so later she’s been gifted another mamas and papas product - a stroller- worth what £600 ish!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Will never buy from mama and papas the amount they give to influencers is sickening. I know they get a huge outreach marketing wise doing this, but why can’t they donate to women’s refuges etc and less to influencers, they don’t have to show them delivering just telling their followers they’ve done it would be enough!

Their products are massively overpriced anyway. I can’t see how that stroller in any different to the pram she was showing off last year anyway!

Reactions: 6
She’s too far up her own arse! She got gifted a £1000-£1200 travel system (which I had and paid full price) then not long ago was asking people for opinions on good strollers. Her kid is only 9 months old so her pushchair should be a good fit for him still. I commented in that box and called her out for trying to get a freebie, she responded saying she wasn’t and wanted opinions....... lo and behold a month or so later she’s been gifted another mamas and papas product - a stroller- worth what £600 ish!
Exactly this! She’s a clever little sod! Knows exactly what she’s doing. The strada is no different from the ocarro that she already has... just slightly lighter. I would hardly call it a stroller as it isn’t exactly compact. We also have the ocarro and paid £1200 for it because we work Claire... a real job!!

She moaned about the gifted Ocaaro breaking & Mamas & Papas not fixing it quick enough. They replaced it & now she’s got a gifted Strada, unfollowed. She seems to resent having to cook for & fed her baby. Then god forbid wash the pots afterwards.
nows she’s promoting follow on milk, yet she breastfeeds?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Shes desperately trying to become a parenting blogger. She has zero personality and just moans about everything. He seems like a really good baby. She doesn't work, has one good baby and a spotless house. I don't get it.

Shes desperately trying to become a parenting blogger. She has zero personality and just moans about everything. He seems like a really good baby. She doesn't work, has one good baby and a spotless house. I don't get it.
I agree completely.