Myfirsthomebyclaire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a knob, I remember messaging her when she was asking about travel cot recommendations, I told her to buy the mattress for the cot and she sent a really snooty message back saying they aren’t safe and she doesn’t want to risk it 🙄
She’s done that to me before. She comes across as being so rude in DM’s…. Don’t ask for advice if you don’t want it? Obviously everyone’s advice is doing to be different.

Reactions: 2
I may be cynical but I get the impression she only asks for advice to get noticed and then gifted something. It seems to happen quite a lot. Bouncers, food mixers, pushchairs.....

Reactions: 10
This is my first time posting on her thread, I’m so glad I found it as she really gets on my nerves 😤 she acts like she’s got it really bad, so what if her kid doesn’t eat or throws his food on the floor, it’s normal, he drops a nap, she acts like it’s ruined her day! The tv post has tipped me over that why I’ve had to comment! Hopefully I’m not the only one but tv can be a lifesaver if your a parent and you want some peace especially with more than 1 child 😂 don’t get me wrong mines not on all day but her reposting those stories acts like if they watch tv then it will melt their brains 😂 we don’t all have the time to swan around the house begging for stuff and complaining that you spent a lot of time making food for your kid to refuse it 🤦🏼‍♀️ She needs to take her head out of her arse and step into the real world!

Reactions: 9
@IsButterACarb? i totally agree.
She is so miserable too. Cheer up love you’ve got a lovely house, lovely son, don’t work & probably won’t have to for a while.

Reactions: 5
She needs to get a grip! She’s the type of mom that make other moms feel like absolute tit.

Too much of a goody two shoes! She’s the type of person to have a melt down -actually witnessed it several times when the baby doesn’t do everything that he’s been doing, no longer sleeping, no longer eating! He’s a friggin baby

Reactions: 10
Literally ALL she does is moan. It’s so boring.
the last day of stories have been:

he doesn’t nap in the morning anymore how annoying.
so much guilt because I’ve never taken him to soft play before today.
look how different lunch time looks because of my annoying baby.
tv is the devil and it is like drugs for babies.

Just bore off and enjoy your child for once!!!

Also to add,
They went to centre parcs and she did a post saying how different holidays are now she has a baby, he had a nice time but it was stressful and she didn’t sleep. AND
She actually captioned a picture of him saying something like “so cute but so frustrating”
like are you for real??? I feel sorry for the poor kid.

Reactions: 14

She needs to think about what she posts as there’s women out there who would do anything to have a baby and I’m sure they wouldn’t care if their baby didn’t nap or eat, all she thinks about is herself 🙄 I’ve got a 7 month old who is still to sleep through the night and a 3 year old who wakes up at 5am, so miss goody two shoes can keep her mouth shut 😂

Reactions: 5

Also to add,
They went to centre parcs and she did a post saying how different holidays are now she has a baby, he had a nice time but it was stressful and she didn’t sleep. AND
She actually captioned a picture of him saying something like “so cute but so frustrating”
like are you for real??? I feel sorry for the poor kid.
Didn’t she say she couldn’t sleep because he was in the same room and was too scared to wake him up 🙄

Reactions: 1
She expects him to act like a robot and not a baby. She is a miserable cow and all She does is moan about him. Parenting is hard work at times but also the best job in the world. I’m sorry but that hey bear baby sensory is a god send as far as I am concerned!

Reactions: 3
I’ve just had a look at the Instagram page that she got her “information” from and the woman runs a tv detox class for kids 🤦🏼‍♀️ My daughter loves little baby bum and it helped her to learn nursery rhymes and we both used to sit and sing them together. What does Claire expect Idris to do? Sit staring at a wall or the same toy for hours.
6CE5533D-296D-4928-AFDB-638FA2E0FAB6.png

I’ve just had a look at the Instagram page that she got her “information” from and the woman runs a tv detox class for kids 🤦🏼‍♀️ My daughter loves little baby bum and it helped her to learn nursery rhymes and we both used to sit and sing them together. What does Claire expect Idris to do? Sit staring at a wall or the same toy for hours. View attachment 650030
My son is a month or so younger than hers. He watches maybe 10 mins of cartoons at a time & he loves clapping & bopping along to the music. Surely that’s a good thing? He’s having a happy experience with it. He has no idea what is going on & gets bored after the theme tune is over.

plus baby club on CeeBeebies has been a godsend through lockdown.

Seems she can’t use her own instincts or common sense when it comes to what’s right for her baby. Too many people on Insta trying to make a quick quid from vulnerable mothers.

Reactions: 4
Seems she can’t use her own instincts or common sense when it comes to what’s right for her baby. Too many people on Insta trying to make a quick quid from vulnerable mothers.
totally agree with this, she’s always posting about how Instagram isn’t a true representation of motherhood, but most mums know that already! You need to tell yourself that Claire, not your followers.
It seems like she had this picture perfect idea of having a baby in her mind and she doesn’t like the reality.