Myfirsthomebyclaire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lost so many followers so quickly. Inspired by Claire makes me cringe as well! I need to stop spending lately, well ok some people can’t afford their bills let alone have to stop spending money on crap for the nursery!! Her twins room will be so over the top as well! Kids on these instagrams never have normal kids rooms! All beige and pastel tones to fit the Instagram mould!

Reactions: 2
I’m so bored of her moaning about how Idris is with her. Kids are clever, the pick up on things. I can only see it getting worse once the twins arrive.

Reactions: 5
I’m so bored of her moaning about how Idris is with her. Kids are clever, the pick up on things. I can only see it getting worse once the twins arrive.
He probably prefers his dad as his mother clearly resents him and constantly has a face like a slapped arse!!

Reactions: 4
Gosh everything really is gifted !! How are they running out of reno money?! They’ve barely paid for anything

Reactions: 7
My thoughts exactly.

Didn’t she get #gifted the pram she’s now selling too? The bare faced cheek of her!
She did cos my husband was actually influenced by her to suggest it for us. I followed her then & remember her being gifted prams/strollers

• Wow
Reactions: 2
My thoughts exactly.

Didn’t she get #gifted the pram she’s now selling too? The bare faced cheek of her!
She did get gifted that because not long before she got that for free…..we paid £1100 for ours!!
Can’t believe she’s selling it when she didn’t pay a penny!
---
I just think she needs to pull her head out of her arse!!
She seems to think she’s better than she is…..asking for recommendations for things AKA begging for freebies!
Claire…..pay for your own bleeping children you freeloading moron!!
Stop moaning about everything when what have you actually had to pay for when it comes to your house and your kids you self centred, entitled moron!

Reactions: 14
She did get gifted that because not long before she got that for free…..we paid £1100 for ours!!
---
She seems to think she’s better than she is…..asking for recommendations for things AKA begging for freebies!
Stop moaning about everything when what have you actually had to pay for when it comes to your house and your kids you self centred, entitled moron!
I actually detest her. I really do.
---
*scratches head*

Attachments

Last edited:
She’s literally asking for “suggestions/recommendations” in the hope for freebies. Even down to the discs that a small company obviously wanted to gift her. Just pay like the rest of us you scrounger!

Reactions: 11
She’s literally asking for “suggestions/recommendations” in the hope for freebies. Even down to the discs that a small company obviously wanted to gift her. Just pay like the rest of us you scrounger!
But doesn’t like suggestions or recommendations about how she parents poor Idris.

Reactions: 1
---
She could donate it to a charity or woman’s refuge and do some good buy as with all influencers it’s about money, selling the stuff she’s been given free. Imagine she had to pay for her kids stuff, Reno stuff, she wouldn’t cope paying for the things us mortals have to work to get.

I’m also fed up of her whining about parenting, yes it’s bloody hard, show it’s not a bed of roses like the rest of insta pretends it is, I get that but I just feel she comes across as whinging and whining because her child isn’t behaving like the instaperfect baby. So people offer suggestions and she turns her nose up at them. She comes across as completely up herself.

Reactions: 8
Can’t stand this woman she’s so rude and miserable, shame for wee Idris he seems a cute wee button

Reactions: 4
I knew she would have a thread but only just found it because of the insta name change to @inspired_byclaire.

Have you ever seen her smile in a photo? She looks so miserable 24/7 and all she does is moan about Idris. Even when she wasn’t pregnant she barely left the house with him and then moaned that he was bored!!

I feel so sorry for him because once these twins are born his tantrums are going to get a lot worse and she’ll have zero patience.