Myfirsthomebyclaire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know she asks herself the majority of those questions anyway. I mean who the duck in the right mind cares what her bairns favourite toy is. Come on! :rolleyes:

Also she’s a right snooty cow! I cannot stand her.

Reactions: 7
She should be getting a COVID test if she has a high temperature and not just blame it on the heat 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She should be getting a COVID test if she has a high temperature and not just blame it on the heat 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was just coming on to say this. I'm roasting but I haven't got a temperature. Shes the sort to block somebody if they ask her to take one.

Reactions: 1
I was just coming on to say this. I'm roasting but I haven't got a temperature. Shes the sort to block somebody if they ask her to take one.
Oh very much so. She’s blamed the heat so obviously can’t be anything else 🙄

Reactions: 2
I think it’s time to resurrect this post!

She’s posted a few pictures of her baby in a completely sodden nappy. Blerg. I wonder if she can’t tag pampers in something and get some free nappies!

Reactions: 3
Last week she was like “tv for kids is the devil” now she’s filming him watching the news 🤷🏼‍♀️

I can’t stand her. Constantly moaning about her lovely little baby. So what if he chucks food on the floor?? He is a baby!! It’s all part of the journey. Also… her oven is disgusting!!
I don't know why she had a baby, she seems to hate every second. What did she think was going to happen? He just sits there all day like a stuffed toy and doesn't move? She's a knob.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand why she has chosen to spend half an hour cooking in the kitchen on a boiling hot day?! surely there are things he can eat for lunch which are cold and require absolutely no cooking?! She makes her own problems!

Reactions: 10
She is not maternal in the slightest is she. He looks like such a sweet little boy as well. I think she expected him to act like a doll rather than a baby. Always moaning about something. Can you imagine being married to her 🥴

Reactions: 5
I hope he gives her something to really moan about when he’s a toddler 😂 can’t wait till potty training

I get the impression she's a bit of a control freak. She was upset he wasn't a girl. Imagine admitting that to anybody. Hope the poor boy doesn't bother to Google his mum when he's older.

• Wow
Reactions: 2