Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
Still very confused why she had more children when all she does is complain about them? She’s a fucking horror.

Reactions: 8

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
I’ve just had a read of the comments on that reel about Idris starting school. Some of the comments are petty, I’ll agree with her on that, but why not just ignore them, take her own advice! But, the bit that is funniest, she’s made a reel about feeling sad etc, but she’s hated every minute of spending time with him, so this gives her the break from him she’s so longingly wished for, or does she prefer him now to the twins cos they just cry and don’t sleep when she wants them to?

Sheep bleep

She’s obviously on the beg for a: Nannie, parasol, new bed, crib etc.
Claire uses the woe me to get companies to gift her items which she then sells on to make cash. The cycle just continues. Pretty shameful using the twins as her cash cows if you ask me.

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
Yelling at two of them. Think we can gather which two but who yells at a baby? 😮
I also thought the same! There is zero need to shout at a baby, if you find yourself doing that then you need to remove yourself and seek help as it is you that is the problem not them and you need support to address why you got to that point

ns93xx

Does she ever stop moaning 😩 she should think herself lucky she can afford to swan off shopping!!! The whole comment about them falling asleep in the car when they weren’t meant to was so passive aggressive 🤯… Most babies fall asleep in the car, they aren’t even 1 yet ffs. I seriously hope for everyone’s sake they do not have another baby.

Sheep bleep

I seriously can’t work this women out. Talk about split personality. One minute she’s wingeing that she doesn’t know how she will cope with all three kids when the hubby is away then the next she’s thinking about a fourth. She’s such an attention seeker- all for engagement and likes

Homebird44

VIP Member
Shes desperately trying to become a parenting blogger. She has zero personality and just moans about everything. He seems like a really good baby. She doesn't work, has one good baby and a spotless house. I don't get it.

You have no clue!! If I put one down to settle the other, then the other kicks off. You can’t settle her for two mins and then put her back down. It doesn’t work like that. Try having twins and then comment on my parenting.
Claire, if you are so busy trying to parent why are you reading here let alone responding to other peoples opinions? And I don’t feel the persons comment was a dig at your parenting skills but more about the fact you decided to film. But ultimately you post your life on the internet (even if it’s own a small part of your day) expect people to have an opinion and talk about it, whether you like it or not you’re putting it out there for comment to be passed on. You can’t have your cake (all your influencer brand deals, freebies and gifts that come with your account) and eat it (expect others to worship the ground you walk on and not judge you). And I’m so sorry you’re the only woman to ever have twins before and have to deal with two babies. None of us mere mortals would ever be able to understand 🤦🏼‍♀️

Gggshh

Omg I unfollowed her last year as I was also pregnant and the amount of gifted stuff she was taking for granted really got to me! She was so smug about it all

Just seen the post about not being able to entertain the baby... what about all the #gifted toys I’m sure you’re hoarding

Also the story about the pram and recommendations for a stroller... she doesn’t want recommendations she wants more free shit just google pushchairs why beg when you can clearly afford it. The amount of waste these influencers create from all these products sickens me how can one child need so much all he wants is love

Reactions: 7

Onceupatime

VIP Member
She’s too far up her own arse! She got gifted a £1000-£1200 travel system (which I had and paid full price) then not long ago was asking people for opinions on good strollers. Her kid is only 9 months old so her pushchair should be a good fit for him still. I commented in that box and called her out for trying to get a freebie, she responded saying she wasn’t and wanted opinions....... lo and behold a month or so later she’s been gifted another mamas and papas product - a stroller- worth what £600 ish!

• Angry

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
You have no clue!! If I put one down to settle the other, then the other kicks off. You can’t settle her for two mins and then put her back down. It doesn’t work like that. Try having twins and then comment on my parenting.
Hi Claire, just a thought, but if she didn’t have your phone in your hand, it’d free that one up. Not saying twins are easy, babies aren’t easy, but definitely easier if you don’t film everything 😀

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
She did get gifted that because not long before she got that for free…..we paid £1100 for ours!!
Can’t believe she’s selling it when she didn’t pay a penny!
---
I just think she needs to pull her head out of her arse!!
She seems to think she’s better than she is…..asking for recommendations for things AKA begging for freebies!
Claire…..pay for your own fucking children you freeloading moron!!
Stop moaning about everything when what have you actually had to pay for when it comes to your house and your kids you self centred, entitled moron!
I actually detest her. I really do.
---
*scratches head*

Attachments

Last edited:

Snookie

We all know she asks herself the majority of those questions anyway. I mean who the fuck in the right mind cares what her bairns favourite toy is. Come on! :rolleyes:

Also she’s a right snooty cow! I cannot stand her.

thisisme20

Chatty Member
She is the least maternal woman I think I have ever come across. It seems to be like she never really wanted to be a mum, comes across as very selfish. Almost like she wasn’t ready for the lifestyle change he’s brought but it brought her some dolla and freebies from the gram?