Myfirsthomebyclaire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t agree more. Validation, that’s that word I was looking for 🤪 it worries me with her ‘lost my tit’. If he’s safe, just walk away from the situation and take 5 before losing your tit.
Absolutely, it's almost like she won't let him win / beat her. I fear her level of perfection is going to have such a negative impact on his wee mind growing up

Reactions: 1
Her little boy is lovely and seems so clever. It’s such a shame that she used to moan about him so much. Hope she’s been able to turn a corner

her diet is mostly processed out of a packet… you don’t say! You look thevision of health 🙄

Omg she has just announced that she is pregnant with twins! She can just about cope with one child let alone another two!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Gosh I really hope she has some support, I mean that in a genuine way as she struggled so much with Idris. How will she do it with a toddler and twins 😭

Reactions: 5
I saw this and thought The same. She has made no secret of the fact that she hasn’t enjoyed being a parent so she is going to struggle with twin. Imagine if they are both boys as she has also been very vocal about how she was disappointed Idris was a boy.

Reactions: 5
Oh gosh. She has been so honest about how much she hated being pregnant, how much she’s struggled to adjust to motherhood, how she wasn’t sure if she wanted another. Seems crazy that she’s now having twins! At least they leave near family for help now

Reactions: 3
Good luck to her managing twins and a toddler, let’s hope she has the support in place she needs. I’m just curious why she covers her little ones face in some pictures but not all, surely you don’t want to show his face or you do?

Good luck to her managing twins and a toddler, let’s hope she has the support in place she needs. I’m just curious why she covers her little ones face in some pictures but not all, surely you don’t want to show his face or you do?
I was just coming on here to say this!!!

Here we go…..on the beg for all new baby gear!
It pissed me off last time that we paid £1000 for a mamas and papas travel system (which in my opinion ended up being tit and we didn’t use it long before going to a Joie) then a year lasted she got gifted one then gifted a stroller and bedroom furniture 😡

Reactions: 2
Free paint from Coat or just tagging them for some free paint? I’d be fuming if I was DCO, as they funded all the paint in her last house #gifted