Myfirsthomebyclaire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She a
She found the time to read here though, unless someone really did message her? Hands up if it was you please so we can give you a round of applause. She will love the engagement this post will get her, all the people rushing to her DMs telling her to ignore the trolls, she’s doing great and blowing smoke up her arse. Imagine just ignoring a message like that instead of sharing it with your followers for some sympathy.
She also had time to write the big long post as well! They insta huns have so little time but so much time to write insta posts. I only have one child and don’t have time to document my every move. Maybe try putting your phone down Claire and tend to your children. I bet it’s not just the person who messsged she wants tell to F off, I bet it’s Idris and that hard work twin too!!

Reactions: 2
I just dont understand the ‘have you ever?’ Yes, half the population has Claire. It’s called parenting and it’s tit but it’s the life you chose like the rest of us! And you also had grandpa to help…a luxury many of us don’t have and actually have to do it all. You also had 9 months to plan for when hubby needs to be away and should have considered a nanny/home help especially when you knew you were having twins.

Reactions: 4
She makes out she's achieved so much by herself 'getting to town' 'getting to nursery on time' yet its all with 'grandpa' in tow so she's not really doing alone is she 🙈 there are a lot of people parenting with absolutely no support, no grandpa or partner etc!!

Reactions: 5
Most of the items in her house are #gifted
Most of the items for the twins are #gifted
Rhys works so she can live this #gifted stay at home lifestyle and play at being an influencer, although why any brand would use her is a mystery as she lives and breathes negativity
Wonder how long it will be before she starts covering the twins’ faces?

Reactions: 3
Most of the items in her house are #gifted
Most of the items for the twins are #gifted
Rhys works so she can live this #gifted stay at home lifestyle and play at being an influencer, although why any brand would use her is a mystery as she lives and breathes negativity
Wonder how long it will be before she starts covering the twins’ faces?
She’s claimed that she started covering Idris’ face when he turned 1 (and started being recognised - LOL) so I can only imagine that twin girls will be far more easily identified so will be asap….but that might mean all the freebies stop rolling so….

Reactions: 1
Half arsed parenting, take a look in the mirror love!! (Without having your phone in your hand so you can document it on fb!)

Half arsed parenting, take a look in the mirror love!! (Without having your phone in your hand so you can document it on fb!)
I laughed so hard at this. Half arsed parenting says the woman who can’t breathe without someone holding her hand, who barely left the house with Idris during her entire pregnancy because it was SO bad. But yes, those that just get on with it must be doing a half arsed job. The biggest oxymoron.

She’s claimed that she started covering Idris’ face when he turned 1 (and started being recognised - LOL) so I can only imagine that twin girls will be far more easily identified so will be asap….but that might mean all the freebies stop rolling so….
I’ve got to be honest, I was out for lunch with my mum and little boy when he hadn’t long turned two, and a woman came up to us saying “I recognise this little face” then asking if my son was *his name* turns out it was my husbands chiropractor, but it freaked me right out and I have very minimal followers. I haven’t shared his face online since!

IMG_5604.png

I never understand why she does this. A long post about struggling with feeding, which is absolutely fair enough, parenting can be hard and it’s good to show that it isn’t all rosy and real life can be tough, but she always says at the bottom don’t give me advice.
I’m sure if anyone were to message her they would be very well meaning, and may actually have a good piece of advice if they’ve been in the same situation before, maybe something that would help which she hadn’t thought of etc.
Putting your personal life on a public platform to me means you’re open to discussion. I’m sure the majority of her followers that message her would be sincere in wanting to help, but she just comes across as rude. If you don’t want anyone to comment, then why bother sharing?

Reactions: 9
Is our clairy pops giving away something for free? Or do you think someone will ask for the clothes and be told the price then?

Reactions: 3
Moans when they won’t nap at the same time and now moaning that they are cos they then wake at the same time! Maybe just sell one Claire!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I seriously can’t work this women out. Talk about split personality. One minute she’s wingeing that she doesn’t know how she will cope with all three kids when the hubby is away then the next she’s thinking about a fourth. She’s such an attention seeker- all for engagement and likes

Reactions: 8
She actually disgusts me. Saying how much she misses Idris. I’m sorry I don’t understand it, she is still his mother and (even though she now has her longed for daughters) when you become a parent to more than one child you don’t ditch the older one for the younger ones. She is pathetic there is no reason why she can’t parent and spend time with all 3. Idris is definitely bottom of the pecking order. Can you imagine if the twins had of been boys she would have been depressed again like after she had Idris.

Reactions: 4
He will grow up hating her, she doesn’t exactly hide the fact she prefers the twins because they are girls. She has completely neglected him since they were born and it’s awful. I have a boy the same age and a 12 week old and manage to spend time with both of them. Maybe if she stopped worrying about how clean / tidy her house is! Honestly don’t know how she keeps it so tidy, mine is full of my 3 year olds toys and wouldn’t have it any other way - imagine being a 3 year old and not aloud to have toys everywhere because your mum has to have an insta perfect house!