Myfirsthomebyclaire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just after she was diagnosed she seemed to be trying out different GF foods and was mentioning how difficult it was to find any nice ones - so when I read that ā€˜factā€™ I assumed it was because itā€™s too difficult
oh dear, i hope as an influencer she doesnā€™t downplay coeliac disease by making a point to her followers that sheā€™s not following a GF diet, and that itā€™s possible to still eat gluten. Itā€™s these kinds of people who make coeliac disease not get taken seriously, like itā€™s some fad diet.

Iā€™m coeliac and follow gluten free strictly as i had severe symptoms. it can lead to serious health complications if you donā€™t follow right diet šŸ˜©

Reactions: 2
If she wants another baby she should really concentrate on following a gluten free diet as my friend has coeliac and said that if left untreated there is a greater risk of miscarriage or stillbirth. Crazy that she didnā€™t stick to it during her pregnancy with the twins šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 3
I thought they moved to be closer to family to help out - so sheā€™s not as alone as she makes out. Surely when her husband is away is when family will be coming round to help her? Especially after such a bad night.

Reactions: 1
It's all for content so she can moan about how hard it all is and then get engagement from others. Really I bet she has her family there ,as before she was saying something about her dad Going out with her when her husband went back to work.

She writes these horrid posts about the kids and not coping to get messages, therefore upping her engagement. She isnā€™t stupid, she knows what sheā€™s doing.

Reactions: 4
So annoying how she posts affiliate links for things all the time but doesnā€™t actually say what the product is, so for anyone curious they have to click the link to find out. Meaning if they make a purchase in the future she gets the money šŸ¤Ø

Yelling at two of them. Think we can gather which two but who yells at a baby? šŸ˜®
I also thought the same! There is zero need to shout at a baby, if you find yourself doing that then you need to remove yourself and seek help as it is you that is the problem not them and you need support to address why you got to that point

Reactions: 8
Donā€™t know about anyone else but she really grates on me when she says about a ā€˜solo parentingā€™ day as isnā€™t that what most people do whilst their partners at work? She goes on about it like itā€™s such an achievement when in the real world itā€™s most parents reality!

Reactions: 9
I donā€™t get why she covers the boys face yet doesnā€™t he girls?!? Surely the girls will be easier to recognise than idris as theyā€™ve been blessed with her looks šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ā€œLonging for the days of no kidsā€. I do not understand this woman.
But also wants another. Anyone else find the way she talks about wanting to enjoy them while theyā€™re young like itā€™s a task to be completed annoying? Most of us are just trying to get through the day too Claire but with additional stresses, no gifted renovations or products and without the hope of a holiday because weā€™re in recession. Read the room Claire!

I donā€™t get why she covers the boys face yet doesnā€™t he girls?!? Surely the girls will be easier to recognise than idris as theyā€™ve been blessed with her looks šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Because of the šŸ’°šŸ’° the only gifted stuff she gets is for the girls. And only one of the girls has been blessed with her looks and itā€™s not her favourite - which we know she hates this fact!

She is just so negative isn't she. Every story is her moaning about her day and how the children haven't been perfect robots who have obeyed her every command. I don't understand why she went on to have more children when she clearly didn't enjoy/cope being a mum to her first. Strange bloody woman. Also I still don't understand how companies look at her profile and story see all the negativity coming from her and thing Yep she is the one to gift our product to.

Hi Claire, you wonā€™t enjoy a holiday abroad because you donā€™t enjoy anything. Yes it would be hard work, young children are hard work, but you adapt to them and make the most of it instead of longing for a life without kids, whilst trying to convince yourself you want kids!!

Reactions: 5
DOES SHE NOT HEAR HERSELF šŸ˜© As someone with no kids who has been TTC for the last 18 months with no luck and no answers as to why, this woman who has been blessed with 3 children not only does nothing but bleeping moan about them, but she ā€˜wishes for the freedom of having no children.ā€™ = sheā€™s wishes she didnā€™t have them.

You can stress about your kids, you can struggle and look forward to them being older and independent. But Claire clearly wishes sheā€™d never had kids when she has no idea how lucky she is!!!! And now Iā€™m reading from this thread sheā€™s said she wants another??!?! Whatever for!

If she gets pregnant again, life is officially fucked

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The reason she feels the way she does is bexause she has realised that she didnā€™t want children. Iā€™m not saying she doesnā€™t love them - but she dislikes the amount of codependency that children have and the fact that she isnā€™t the most important person. It is totally ok and normal to have the odd day here or there where you are overwhelmed, over stimulated and over touched - but this is her normal every day feeling. Why she had another child I think is definitely due to society and partner pressure rather than a genuine desire to have another child.

Reactions: 1