Myfirsthomebyclaire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do I start... Does anyone else find her so completely braggy and so incredibly smug?!

Reactions: 12
Is there anything she has brought herself for the baby ? Everything is gifted I would have hated not being able to buy my own pram and baby things. It’s all well and good getting it free, but have a bit of pride and buy the kid something of its own parents.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s rather tacky that she’s showing off her nursery and pushchair - incase people want ideas! She didn’t pay for anything and got all for free and worth at least £2k!
We got the mamas and papas pushchair for our baby and paid £1000 for it (it is tit and wouldn’t recommend it at all)
She’s a show off and doesn’t deserve it - it’s not like social media is her job so all she does is show off when she gets something!

Reactions: 1
What a cow Claire is. People are entitled to their opinions on your public account. Pretty crappy to rejoice at your follows attacking someone. Feel sorry for Claire’s baby.
D293DBD4-F5F5-4747-83EB-685E08CB49CF.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hmm wouldn’t call Claire the cow , would actually call Karen the cow ! Pregnancy can definitely be considered an illness especially if you’re being sick all day and night like I was

Reactions: 2
Hmm wouldn’t call Claire the cow , would actually call Karen the cow ! Pregnancy can definitely be considered an illness especially if you’re being sick all day and night like I was
We’ll have to agree to disagree. Karen is entitled to her opinion which Claire responded to, fair enough. It should have ended there, no need for Claire to rejoice about followers jumping on Karen. Not classy.

Reactions: 10
I used to like her but now I have seen what a freebie grabber she is, she is worse than her who eats all the sweets, ffs carnt think of her name now lol.. she seems so up her self not a sense of humour at all, I bet she is a right nasty cow in real.

Reactions: 4
She’s so dull. And what a witch making that comment to Karen! A bit of sickness and an achey rib cage is standard pregnancy stuff. No empathy shown for Karen’s 4 miscarriages either 😳

Reactions: 8
Glad I found this thread, I messaged her once (I had a baby a few weeks before her. Like normal people, we saved for everything including the ocarro pram). I asked why all of a sudden she did so many ads... she was raging at me 😂😂. She is SO smug and I can tell she obviously thought having a baby was a breeze hence why she’s finding it so difficult. He wasn’t going to get to 12 weeks and magically switch and become “easy” 👀

I noticed her followers dropping, she said it was because she was posting more baby content? But I swear it was like 218k at one stage?

Yeh she said it was since she had the baby but you're right she had 218.5k so she's lost 8.5K, probably more than just baby causing unfollows, it's probably a lot of the bot accounts from the early days being removed. That and the constant ADs.

Reactions: 4
Where do I start... Does anyone else find her so completely braggy and so incredibly smug?!
I unfollowed her when she was on 70k. Just checked and now she’s on over 200k! Her latest post only got 1500 likes, she must buy her followers

Glad I found this thread, I messaged her once (I had a baby a few weeks before her. Like normal people, we saved for everything including the ocarro pram). I asked why all of a sudden she did so many ads... she was raging at me 😂😂. She is SO smug and I can tell she obviously thought having a baby was a breeze hence why she’s finding it so difficult. He wasn’t going to get to 12 weeks and magically switch and become “easy” 👀
What do you mean? Why would she be offended at you asking!so rude

I used to like her but now I have seen what a freebie grabber she is, she is worse than her who eats all the sweets, ffs carnt think of her name now lol.. she seems so up her self not a sense of humour at all, I bet she is a right nasty cow in real.
Her and @inside.number2 are exactly the same

Definitely the constant stream of ADs and the fact that people work really bloody hard for their nursery furniture and prams whilst she lives her very #gifted snobby ass life. Cannot bare her

Reactions: 1
Definitely the constant stream of ADs and the fact that people work really bloody hard for their nursery furniture and prams whilst she lives her very #gifted snobby ass life. Cannot bare her
I had the same pushchair but a year before her and paid £1000 yet she got that free plus all the furniture, rugs, accessories etc. She’s such a snobby twit and it’s annoying how she seems to think she’s a princess!

Definitely the most boring but there is something just so smuggy about her that rubs me up the wrong way

I had the same pushchair but a year before her and paid £1000 yet she got that free plus all the furniture, rugs, accessories etc. She’s such a snobby twit and it’s annoying how she seems to think she’s a princess!
Me too! I had my little one just before her and it cost me £1000 that we had to save for. Must be nice selling your soul to the ‘gram for freebies