Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emme1122

Chatty Member
IMG_6941.jpeg

Claire instead of sharing this to instagram to up engagement, maybe you should seek professional help.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Stantheman

How has she got so many followers? She's a right miserable cow with no personality at all! Hates any criticism doesn't she. I've unfollowed her. My dogs farts have more personality than her.

• Haha
She said that she thought nursery would do messy play with her baby but they dont. I work in a nursery and trust me when i say mothers like her are insufferable. She would definitely complain if her baby was sent home with stained/wet clothes from messy play activities but still complains that they dont do messy play with him. She just loves to complain in general. I really dont think the nursery will be happy with her speaking negatively about them on her public instagram saying they dont do certain activities with her child it looks bad on them. She really needs to not insult the hard working early years teachers who care for her child whilst she sits at home all day on ig

Twobecomingthree

Admitting you yelled near your child to shut them up…A horrific thing to declare as ‘normal’. If anyone thinks this is normal, please speak to your GP ASAP because it absolutely isn’t.

IsButterACarb?

This is my first time posting on her thread, I’m so glad I found it as she really gets on my nerves 😤 she acts like she’s got it really bad, so what if her kid doesn’t eat or throws his food on the floor, it’s normal, he drops a nap, she acts like it’s ruined her day! The tv post has tipped me over that why I’ve had to comment! Hopefully I’m not the only one but tv can be a lifesaver if your a parent and you want some peace especially with more than 1 child 😂 don’t get me wrong mines not on all day but her reposting those stories acts like if they watch tv then it will melt their brains 😂 we don’t all have the time to swan around the house begging for stuff and complaining that you spent a lot of time making food for your kid to refuse it 🤦🏼‍♀️ She needs to take her head out of her arse and step into the real world!

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
No Claire, you haven’t had loads of messages asking about your medication. You have seen my comment & decided to make a story about it.

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
After struggling to conceive for years I find her story about having gender disappointment in really poor taste to be honest and I’ve had to unfollow.

NigellaBites

Her comment about having to do solo parenting……she’s not a solo parent, Rhys is out grafting so she can stop at home and be an influencer 🙄

thisisme20

Chatty Member
She’s too far up her own arse! She got gifted a £1000-£1200 travel system (which I had and paid full price) then not long ago was asking people for opinions on good strollers. Her kid is only 9 months old so her pushchair should be a good fit for him still. I commented in that box and called her out for trying to get a freebie, she responded saying she wasn’t and wanted opinions....... lo and behold a month or so later she’s been gifted another mamas and papas product - a stroller- worth what £600 ish!
Exactly this! She’s a clever little sod! Knows exactly what she’s doing. The strada is no different from the ocarro that she already has... just slightly lighter. I would hardly call it a stroller as it isn’t exactly compact. We also have the ocarro and paid £1200 for it because we work Claire... a real job!!

Reactions: 8

MrsHater

Chatty Member
She’s so dull. And what a bitch making that comment to Karen! A bit of sickness and an achey rib cage is standard pregnancy stuff. No empathy shown for Karen’s 4 miscarriages either 😳

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
So she could get 2 yo-yos and the clip that goes into the middle to make it a twin buggy. They are allowed on the overhead locker. We have one and have used it on several flights.

I suggested this to her but I doubt she’ll do it because A, it’s not free and B, she can’t moan!
Oh no, she won’t want a solution, how dare you even try to solve her dilemma…. Unless of course you can gift them to her.

• Haha

emme1122

Chatty Member
Who’s put a penny in Claire? Seems she’s read here again given her rant over on Instagram.

• Haha
She seems to dislike her followers. If she doesn't, she needs to try understand how some of her comments come across. And just things like sneakily hiding as/aff in light colours. It shows disrespect to her audience.

She did get gifted that because not long before she got that for free…..we paid £1100 for ours!!
Can’t believe she’s selling it when she didn’t pay a penny!
---
I just think she needs to pull her head out of her arse!!
She seems to think she’s better than she is…..asking for recommendations for things AKA begging for freebies!
Claire…..pay for your own fucking children you freeloading moron!!
Stop moaning about everything when what have you actually had to pay for when it comes to your house and your kids you self centred, entitled moron!
She could donate it to a charity or woman’s refuge and do some good buy as with all influencers it’s about money, selling the stuff she’s been given free. Imagine she had to pay for her kids stuff, Reno stuff, she wouldn’t cope paying for the things us mortals have to work to get.

I’m also fed up of her whining about parenting, yes it’s bloody hard, show it’s not a bed of roses like the rest of insta pretends it is, I get that but I just feel she comes across as whinging and whining because her child isn’t behaving like the instaperfect baby. So people offer suggestions and she turns her nose up at them. She comes across as completely up herself.

NoseyNewbie

Maybe it’s just me, but I find this response rude.

Wouldn’t you reply something like, “oh wow, I didn’t know that, thanks for sharing! It’s also a Welsh name”

Her response comes across as, “Yeah I don’t care if it’s a Muslim name, that’s not why I chose it, I chose it because it’s a Welsh name”

Attachments

• Wow

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Oh what an attention seeker!
her post about giving up her insta page blah blah blah…..then she posts another one saying sorry I don’t know why I posted that. Yes you do know why posted that, for fucking attention!
face it love, your page is boring and you only did that to get people to blow smoke up your arse 😘

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
I really don’t understand how she manages to get brand work! She is so miserable and her Account is so boring

ead1207

Really glad I have come across the thread as I thought it was just me who found her really miserable about everything. I took the time to comment on her story about her little boy not settling in nursery after moving to the older classroom…totally normal behaviour I think. My little girl was the same. She was considering only him going for one day instead of 2?! I never got a reply though.
If she feels like this now, what will she be like when they move house and he goes to a new nursery?! Perhaps when they move and she’s nearer her own family she will be better? Who knows.
I really feel sorry for her as it’s evident she has mental health problems since having her little boy. As others have said she needs to step away from Instagram and stop seeking acceptance and advise from strangers. I think, it’s making her worse and it’s painful to watch.